• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israel: Seized aid ship's passengers being deported

CrazyMcCool

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Israel: Seized aid ship's passengers being deported - CNN.com

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel "used the exact same procedure" aboard the Rachel Corrie as it did on the Mavi Marmara."

Interesting..

I am finding it funny that this is not major news...and there is little fuss around this...could it be cause no one got hurt/Israel did everything properly so there is its not news worthy :shock:
I dont know xD

Last edited:

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel "used the exact same procedure" aboard the Rachel Corrie as it did on the Mavi Marmara."

Interesting..

I am finding it funny that this is not major news...and there is little fuss around this...could it be cause no one got hurt/Israel did everything properly so there is its not news worthy :shock:
I dont know xD
Well as the old saying goes, if it bleeds it leads.

Interesting..

I dont know xD

These were real peace activists who just wanted to deliver aid to Gaza strip... and not to make headlines about the Israeli blockade.
All of them welcomed the IDF soldiers peacefully and didnt resist to anything.

These were real peace activists who just wanted to deliver aid to Gaza strip... and not to make headlines about the Israeli blockade.
All of them welcomed the IDF soldiers peacefully and didnt resist to anything.

exacly my point, now contrast between the first fleet that is all over the news, and this one..

One of them was peaceful and no one got hurt and it did not get that much media

One of them was not peaceful and had 9 people killed and now getting a lot of media..

One of them actually cares about the people in Gaza, and the other just wants to see everything crash and burn..
:roll: Codos to the people on the Rachel Corrie for being human =]

I must metion that all of the aid cargo from both fleets were delivered to Gaza strip after been inspected by the IDF.

I must metion that all of the aid cargo from both fleets were delivered to Gaza strip after been inspected by the IDF.

Before i suggested that if ever again such events take place like on the first one, and the idf is confronted with violance, they should just not let any of it into Gaza..As a punishment, and only allow ships that come peacefully like this one ;)

Back
Top Bottom