• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israel police say shooting in tel aviv wounds 9***[W:54"68"130]****

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
JERUSALEM (AP) -- Israeli police say at least nine people have been wounded in a shooting in central Tel Aviv.

Police spokeswoman Meirav Lapidot says the attack took place near a popular open-air market Wednesday night.

She says initial reports show there were "at least two terrorists." She says both were "neutralized," which can mean either killed or detained. Police are searching the area to make sure there are no other attackers.

The station says shots were fired at restaurants in the Sharona market area.

Israel has been struggling to cope with eight months of Palestinian attacks that have killed 28 Israelis and two Americans. About 200 Palestinians have been killed during that time, most identified as attackers by Israel.
News from The Associated Press

Apparent terrorism in Tel Aviv. Thoughts? Reactions?

Re: Israel police say shooting in tel aviv wounds 9

JERUSALEM (AP) -- Israeli police say at least nine people have been wounded in a shooting in central Tel Aviv.

Police spokeswoman Meirav Lapidot says the attack took place near a popular open-air market Wednesday night.

She says initial reports show there were "at least two terrorists." She says both were "neutralized," which can mean either killed or detained. Police are searching the area to make sure there are no other attackers.

Israel has been struggling to cope with eight months of Palestinian attacks that have killed 28 Israelis and two Americans. About 200 Palestinians have been killed during that time, most identified as attackers by Israel.

This has been going on for 60+ years. Also, notice the disproportionate response. 20 Israelis, 200 Palestinians.

This has been going on for 60+ years. Also, notice the disproportionate response. 20 Israelis, 200 Palestinians.

If it was me the camps would have been sanitized already. 60 years of bull**** is way too long.

If it was me the camps would have been sanitized already. 60 years of bull**** is way too long.

60 years of bs from BOTH sides is too long.

60 years of bs from BOTH sides is too long.

There's not much to do about it though, neither side wants peace.

If I was a Palestinian, not only would I be carrying out these attacks, I would be committing extrajudicial killings around the world just like Israel has been doing for years and years.

I would be making the same statements and holding the same views that the Jewish Folks have followed over the past years.

“Neither Jewish morality nor Jewish tradition can be used to disallow terror as a means of war… We are very far from any moral hesitations when concerned with the national struggle. First and foremost, terror is for us a part of the political war appropriate for the circumstances of today…”
–Yitzhak Shamir–
http://www.chomsky.info/articles/199112--02.htm#n38

The Palestinians deserve the same "Right Of Return" that the Jewish Folks have been demanding across this universe when entering courtrooms demanding the return of properties, jewels and artwork seized by Hitler and The Clowns.

Edit: For Clarity....

The Palestinians under international law have the Legal Right To Resist Occupation.

The "armed resistance" against occupation is Legal:
UNGA Resolution A/RES/33/24 of 29 November 1978:

Calm

Last edited:

It's evident to me that the Israelis are just better at it I guess.

If I was a Palestinian, not only would I be carrying out these attacks, I would be committing extrajudicial killings around the world just like Israel has been doing for years and years.

I would be making the same statements and holding the same views that the Jewish Folks have followed over the past years.

“Neither Jewish morality nor Jewish tradition can be used to disallow terror as a means of war… We are very far from any moral hesitations when concerned with the national struggle. First and foremost, terror is for us a part of the political war appropriate for the circumstances of today…”
–Yitzhak Shamir–

Calm

So you support terrorist attacks.

Got it.

It's evident to me that the Israelis are just better at it I guess.

Well it's not terrorism if you drop the bomb from a plane.

Two terrorists shooting people engoying nice evening in a mall like they were ducks and you are worry about that only 20 Israelis have been killed, you should be ashamed.

Well it's not terrorism if you drop the bomb from a plane.

I don't take it as terrorism between these two. They're at war, declared or not.

Two terrorists shooting people engoying nice evening in a mall like they were ducks and you are worry about that only 20 Israelis have been killed, you should be ashamed.

Palestinians in their homes, bombed by Israeli forces and you excuse 200 dead. You should be ashamed.

–Yitzhak Shamir–

The Palestinians deserve the same "Right Of Return" that the Jewish Folks have been demanding across this universe when entering courtrooms demanding the return of properties, jewels and artwork seized by Hitler and The Clowns.

Edit: For Clarity....

The Palestinians under international law have the Legal Right To Resist Occupation.

Calm

That's not new that many of those who are Pro palestians are also suppot terror.

Don't worry. Israel is aware of the disproportionality and plans to kill 180 of its own citizens as a gesture of fairness.

Palestinians in their homes, bombed by Israeli forces and you excuse 200 dead. You should be ashamed.
You are ignoring the context. Israel dont terget innocents but terrorists, unlike the Arabs that terget innocents just like this case. Also when you counting victims you dont add the terrorists to the equation.

CLUE: Killing civilians isn't "resisting" occupation.

I am just giving you my view ..... If I was a Palestinian, which I am not.

And, just as the Jewish Folks do and President Obama with his "Kill List", I would simply call it "Collateral Damage" and just say "Sorry".

Palestinian scum. Finish them off Israel.

Especially considering the fact that this happened in Tel Aviv, which is highly secularized. Many Israeli restaurant and shop owners employ Palestinians as employees in Tel Aviv. Which is why I find it odd that terrorists would target it for murder. If there's one area of Israel where Israelis and Palestinians just try to get along, it's Tel Aviv.

That's not new that many of those who are Pro palestians are also suppot terror.

My view is exactly the view of Yitzhak Shamir. (A former Prime Minister of Israel.)

Calm

I am just giving you my view ..... If I was a Palestinian, which I am not.

And, just as the Jewish Folks do and President Obama with his "Kill List", I would just say "Sorry" and call it "Collateral Damage".
What you said was very clear and real, you are supporting terror acts against Israelis.

Clearly you have no clue what is "Collateral Damage". When a terrorist going on a spree killing in a resturant that's cant be "Collateral Damage" in anyway. You have no clue.

What you said was very clear and real, you are supporting terror acts against Israelis.

Clearly you have no clue what is "Collateral Damage". When a terrorist going on a spree killing in a resturant that's cant be "Collateral Damage" in anyway. You have no clue.

How do you know that there was not an Israeli soldier and in uniform sitting in that eating establishment?

If only one single "targeted" IDF member dies, the rest is Collateral Damage.

"Sorry".

Calm

How do you know that there was not an Israeli soldier and in uniform sitting in that eating establishment?

Calm

Lol your arguments are ridiculous.
If you were a terrorist as you said, would you go to a resturant to kill soldiers?
The terrorist didnt ask for details he was spree killing in order to kill how much he can, never mind who they are.

Back
Top Bottom