• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israel on american campuses [W:9]

Status
Not open for further replies.
believe w/e you would like.
How can one [not hate] someone of any country if you do not like the govt of their country?
Take the US for instance, how can someone dislike the Obama Admin and yet still not hate Americans?
Can it be done?
Or does disliking the Obama Admin mean that you hate Americans?

fwiw
I asked some questions upthread to find out what it is you're trying to say in your OP.

disagreeing with certain policies is one thing , hating Israel is another. I have american friends who support Israel , yet disagree with certain policies of the israeli govt. What obvious child wrote was hatred , not criticism . I can handle friendly criticism like some democrats do , but hatred is not something I can endure and I'de definetly not befriend anyone that hates my country nor expresses views such as the ones Obvious child express . No matter how he treats me as a person.

People like this make me realize why israelis aren't welcome in the USA and why an israeli like me will never be welcome in the USA by the people . Nobody in America is nice to israelis, and no one wants israeli people in America. Americans simply hate israelis . It's in their blood . They don't want israelis in their proud nation. They also ban israelis from celebrating July 4th. If an american sees an israeli celebrating July 4th he kills him .

Moderator's Warning:
Your baiting and trollng ends now. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom