• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israel engaged in covert war inside Iran: report

The US military is a terrorist organization just like Osama's. No differences. Terrorism is terrorism no matter the intent, rationale, or circumstances :roll:

we've had issues with our military personnel and their civilians that flamed this uproar. That and not all Japanese are happy with the US having military at their country (as can be expected). Overall relations appear strong, nonetheless.

Politicians are vying to get it out because they do not have the methods to deal with nuclear stuff and they are gaining mistrust a lot. It is docked in their biggest city and they fear of it going wrong in any imaginable way and want it out now. They are relating it to Hiroshima.

Politicians are vying to get it out because they do not have the methods to deal with nuclear stuff and they are gaining mistrust a lot. It is docked in their biggest city and they fear of it going wrong in any imaginable way and want it out now. They are relating it to Hiroshima.

People always fear what they don't understand. They irrationally equate the nuclear power to a ticking time bomb. Its a bit absurd considering the history of accidents of nuclear powered ships. They should be more worried about an asteroid or super tsunami to put this absurdity in perspective.

Anyhow, does anyone think planning to murder scientists is wrong?

I have to wonder if Iranian plans to murder Israeli or American scientists were leaked would it still be reported as "covert operations"?

I'd bet good money at least some media networks would bring out the old T word.

I have to wonder if Iranian plans to murder Israeli or American scientists were leaked would it still be reported as "covert operations"?

Wrong on moral grounds, not completely impossible in the world of espionage.

If you are asking whether nations are hypocritical when it comes to politics and propaganda then the answer is a resounding "YES!".

Back
Top Bottom