• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israel Election: Gaza Rocket Hits Near Southern Israeli City as Netanyahu Campaigns There

2. Defending the use of human shields.... So much for caring about the ha Palestinians....
Precisely. At least he admits the MO of the terror organization - Hamas.
Clearly he couldn't care less about the Gazans, I didn't expect nothing else. His priorities are clear.

Clearly he couldn't care less about the Gazans, I didn't expect nothing else. His priorities are clear.
and when whataboutism reaches the point that Israeli settlers in the WB and Golan are deemed to be human shields that IDF constantly uses, no further evidence of the OP resorting to just any claim, no matter how absurd he makes himself look, is required.

I don't believe he's in Palliwood's pay (as some may think), seeing how even they have some standards of plausibility. Not much and many, but none justifying the bullshit he's trying to feed others with here.

Hamas being Hamas....

A rocket fired Tuesday from the Gaza Strip landed in an open area near the southern Israeli city of Be'er Sheva, as Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was visiting the city as part of his Election Day efforts to encourage his supporters to go vote.

The IDF attacked Hamas positions in response to the rocket fire.
Crisis rocket. (J/K first thimg that popped in my head.)

You reckon Israeli teams can go into Gaza to arrest drive by shooters without incurring any further problems?

They have a better option. They can track them and use drone strikes to kill them knowing that you will all cheer for it and defend it, regardless of any innocent people that are killed in the process or any medics killed in the second strikes, as is so often the case.

That's the beauty/ugliness of having control of Gazan airspace, you can kill while being out of range completely.

The word has all the meaning and force it did when it was coined to replace Judenhass.

That some are immune to it says much.

No it doesn't have the same " force" it used to have, precisely because people like you devalue it by misuse of it. I refuse to be silenced by the accusation and am okay with that.

The real determiner of how to spot bigotry is to see how people manipulate data and apply differing standards so as to demonize the targeted group. Mmmmmmmmmm. You know it well.

It mattered enough for you to make an ignorant statement.

Every time the use of human shields by Palestinians is mentioned you trot out the excuses and claims they aren't human shields...

A human shield is either a person/persons FORCED into being a human shield or people who volunteer to be one............know what the terms you are using actually mean.

There is little or no evidence to support the charge of a widespread use by Gazan militant groups, including Hamas, of Palestinians as human shields given that criteria.

That illegal Israeli settlers are, by their very existence as illegal settlers, acting as human shields ( voluntarily) for illegal Israeli land annexation programmes isn't even contentious.

As usual your posts contain terms you don't really understand

A human shield is either a person/persons FORCED into being a human shield or people who volunteer to be one............know what the terms you are using actually mean.

There is little or no evidence to support the charge of a widespread use by Gazan militant groups, including Hamas, of Palestinians as human shields given that criteria.

That illegal Israeli settlers are, by their very existence as illegal settlers, acting as human shields ( voluntarily) for illegal Israeli land annexation programmes isn't even contentious.

As usual your posts contain terms you don't really understand

And there we go again....

As to the second sentence.... Either gross ignorance or a blatant lie.

No it doesn't have the same " force" it used to have, precisely because people like you devalue it by misuse of it. I refuse to be silenced by the accusation and am okay with that.

The real determiner of how to spot bigotry is to see how people manipulate data and apply differing standards so as to demonize the targeted group. Mmmmmmmmmm. You know it well.

I haven't misused it yet.

Please continue your failure.

So entertaining.

It's a modern phenomenon that those prone to Judenhass appear to be as aware of the negative quality of that label as are Nazis when labelled as such.

How else to thus explain their poutrage when finding the label applied to themselves?

And NO, I'm not accusing the OP, for all his other faults, of being a Nazi. It's just the similarity in reaction to any (either) such accusations which I find to be telling.

Such an obviously cowardly post.

If you are, and you are, accusing me of " Jew hatred" then at least have the integrity to stand by it. That you have tried to water it down by claiming you don't think I am a Nazi ( pathetic ) is actually worse as it just displays a complete cowardice.

You find it " telling " that I object to being smeared as a racist for applying the same standards to Jews/Israel that I apply to other people ? Really? The resort to the when did you stop beating your wife routine is a pathetic cop out from people who cannot actually argue their points without the resort to smears and baseless accusations.

I don't actually expect anything better in your posts, so it doesn't come as a surprise to see another post of yours using ad hominems and cowardly slurs that you haven't even the integrity to back with any conviction.

and when whataboutism reaches the point that Israeli settlers in the WB and Golan are deemed to be human shields that IDF constantly uses, no further evidence of the OP resorting to just any claim, no matter how absurd he makes himself look, is required.

I don't believe he's in Palliwood's pay (as some may think), seeing how even they have some standards of plausibility. Not much and many, but none justifying the bullshit he's trying to feed others with here.

I understand why you would dislike the use of whataboutisms. They are actually necessary to undermine those with an agenda to demonize a targeted group . To apply the same standards across the board etc etc, why would you support that ?

As for the reading comprehension in your reply, the only word to describe it is woeful lol Or is it just yet another Chagos strawman ? An open question indeed.

I said the illegal settlers are human shields for the land annexation programmes ( note not occupying IDF forces ) that have been active in earnest since 1967.

I don't believe you are in anyones pay. Why would someone pay for such shoddy commentary ?

Interesting use , yet again, of the " Palliwood" smear of the long suffering Palestinians. The irony of your use and accusations against others cetainly not being lost on this poster at least

I haven't misused it yet.

Please continue your failure.

So entertaining.

The more telling line was the last one which you ignored that is applicable to everyone of your own posts here

a substantial number of "Englanders" don't like it being pointed out that their country was actually founded by the French.

Well, sort of.;)

So if one persists in naming that "flaw", they'll have your guts for garters. :ROFLMAO:
I personally recommend most highly that any violence (by every side) be confined to the bombing of "mere" fields altogether.

Unfortunately our resident Palliwooder has different ideas in that he propagates the arming of Hamas with weapons of higher sophistication, namely those that can hit people in larger numbers. So while rumors so far remain unfounded that Israel couldn't find any fields in Gaza (on the principle that all clear spaces are actually rocket launchers), enabling Hamas to commit slaughter in Israel on a more effective level would release the IDF from any future restraint, no matter how small, shown so far.
Werent they the Normans back then?

And there we go again....

As to the second sentence.... Either gross ignorance or a blatant lie.

The ignorance is in your own commentary. The accusations, by Israel, of widespread use of human shields by Hamas et al have been investigated by all the HRs groups and found to be baseless. Maybe you have your own, special, definition of what constitutes as a human shield and have just neglected to actually put it up for analysis. I didn't have such an issue.

1. Where the rocket came from is where the rocket came from.... I wonder how many of the Palestinians volunteered to be human shields in this case. It was you that suggested they volunteer.... Right?

2. Defending the use of human shields.... So much for caring about the ha Palestinians....

International law states military targets are not off limits simply because civilians are nearby....
Yeahhhh advocacy for use of human shields is not caring for a population.

The more telling line was the last one which you ignored that is applicable to everyone of your own posts here

The ignorance is in your own commentary. The accusations, by Israel, of widespread use of human shields by Hamas et al have been investigated by all the HRs groups and found to be baseless. Maybe you have your own, special, definition of what constitutes as a human shield and have just neglected to actually put it up for analysis. I didn't have such an issue.

Launching from in or near schools, hospitals, apartment blocks, etc. in the hopes the IDF does not retaliate.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Supporting Hamas (not to mention arming it) is to support the annihilation of the State of Israel.

That is Judenhass.

No matter how those engaged in it try to get around that by prevaricating claims of the term no longer holding validity.

No it is to deter the annihilation of the Palestinians and their right to self determination. Recall I am the only poster here, out of the ones in the discussion, that is a strong advocate of a long term ceasefire so as to lead to a situation whereby a two state solution might be acheived . That shows your latest accusation to be based on an ignorance of my positions and reasons for holding such positions.

You constant twistings , misrepresentations and outright ignorance of everything about me is hysterical to watch and says more about you than it ever will about me.

Yeahhhh advocacy for use of human shields is not caring for a population.

Neither is keeping them in an open prison on starvation rations so as to save yourself the PR debacle of them dying en masse. Or killing them/maiming them in droves and destroying allt he infrastructure and housing. But don't let that cloud your view either

Neither is keeping them in an open prison on starvation rations so as to save yourself the PR debacle of them dying en masse. Or killing them/maiming them in droves and destroying allt he infrastructure and housing. But don't let that cloud your view either

Citation for "starvation rations"?

Citation for "starvation rations"?

The Israeli advocacy group Gisha, which aims to protect the rights of Palestinian residents, waged a long court battle to release the document. Its members say Israel calculated the calorie needs for Gaza's population so as to restrict the quantity of food it allowed in.

Citation for th widespread use of Palestinian human shields from anything other than Israeli propaganda? How about a human rights groups assessment seeing as they are the ones that have already investigated the claims ?

Last edited:
:unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Launching from in or near schools, hospitals, apartment blocks, etc. in the hopes the IDF does not retaliate.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:ROFLMAO:

Like the IDF " doesn't retaliate" ?

You are ex military and should know the rules on war actions etc.........there is no compulsion, legally, on Palestinian fighters to troop out into open fields. They are required to take the safety of civilians into consideration but that STILL doesn't support your claim that firing from urban areas makes any in the region human shields. Look at the actual definition and not just repeat what you think it should be.

Supporting Hamas (not to mention arming it) is to support the annihilation of the State of Israel.

That is Judenhass.

Simply because it is Hamas' stated objective to destroy the State of Israel.

Werent they the Normans back then?
Well the Normans (variation of Norsemen) were pretty Frenchified by the time William the Conknut came across the Channel. So were plenty of subsequent rulers with Richard I ("Lionheart" of Crusader fame) having spent hardly any time in England and being buried in France.

That is Judenhass.

Ive rubbished your latest attempt at slur, so it serves no valuable purpose to just repeat it. It's obvious you cannot argue your points and thus have to rely on constant slurs and the cowardly accusations that fill your posts. It's obvious too that you don't have any other tactics available to you. That's what commentating from a point of ignorance does for you.

That is Judenhass.

Let those being devoid of that realization handle that problem on their own.

Back
Top Bottom