• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Isn't this freaky?

dstebbins

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I actually take pride in paying taxes! I see it, not as the tyrannical government taking my money, but as my personal contribution to this great country. And yes, I still think this country's great even with Bush in office, because he'll be gone in three years, so if the United States is not great now, it will be soon.

Isn't that freaky?

Not freaky at all...

It's where the taxes are going that most people have issues...

I'd gladly pay $10 if it's going to something constructive than pay $5 toward something that's not...

Back
Top Bottom