• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Isn't it about time that a Lady should be President of the US?

• yes

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • no

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • better: a non-binary person .....

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Yes. And I hope that she is either Nikki Haley or Amy Klobuchar in that order of preference, based on competency, character and vision.
Nikki Haley carried a lot of water for Trump, so I would question her character. It seems ambition with her came first.

Nikki Haley carried a lot of water for Trump, so I would question her character. It seems ambition with her came first.
You can't get away with that comment...what is wrong with her character or is just because she is a republican? Personally I would want some with ambition unlike the one in office now.

Yes, that is it, it always was it.
She's an excellent policy wonk, she is true and sincere in her values, she's experienced and she's capable.
And on a personal level, few others are as repellent in terms of relating to voters and accessibility.
And she's arrogant to boot.
I get it...unfortunately she still would have been the better choice, if folks could have gotten past that.

She's almost like Angela Merkel, and the Germans liked her for the most part, but then again, Germans like David Hasselhoff...as a singer. View attachment 67357567
Maybe Germans would have liked Hillary, I dunno.

There is no doubt in my mind that COVID deaths in the United States would have been much lower under Hillary in 2020 than under Trump.

You can't get away with that comment...what is wrong with her character or is just because she is a republican? Personally I would want some with ambition unlike the one in office now.
It has nothing to do with being a Republican. There were Republicans that spoke out against Trump, and then their were Republicans that defended him, no matter how despicable his actions were, and Hailey is one of those Republicans. No one with character does that. I don't agree with Liz Cheney on much policy wise, but she has character and integrity, and was willing do the right thing even though it would almost certainly cost her career in politics. In contrast, Nikki Halley has spent the last 4 years trying to have it both ways and the few times she has managed to criticize Trump she has quickly recanted as soon as his base turned on her.

Yes, that is it, it always was it.
She's an excellent policy wonk, she is true and sincere in her values, she's experienced and she's capable.
And on a personal level, few others are as repellent in terms of relating to voters and accessibility.
And she's arrogant to boot.
I get it...unfortunately she still would have been the better choice, if folks could have gotten past that.

She's almost like Angela Merkel, and the Germans liked her for the most part, but then again, Germans like David Hasselhoff...as a singer. View attachment 67357567
Maybe Germans would have liked Hillary, I dunno.
She would have been an excellent President. The fool that made the decision to stay out of the old 'blue wall' states cost the country more than they could have imagined. Does anyone think we'd be in worse shape today if Sec. Clinton had won that election?

If a qualified person happens to be a female, fine no problemo.

You don't get to define the terms of debate. Nice try, as always, Roadvirus. :)
I understand how you feel. The race card is all you got.

The scrutiny of her would have been less had she been a white male.
Please prove that. I'd like to see a comparison among VPs; please continue.

I'd be all in for my Senator, Elizabeth Warren.

Last edited:
The majority of Americans already thought soo in 2016

and of course, it is

anybody qualified is fine by me . . race, sex, gender, religion etc doesnt matter

Yes. And I hope that she is either Nikki Haley or Amy Klobuchar in that order of preference, based on competency, character and vision.
i doubt i could ever vote for Haley for president, it would depend on her platform and what she plans to do vs what she says and her history shows.

Maybe we can pass the Equal Rights Amendment, 1st, after a hundred years.

Lol yes the white man gets it so hard these days!

Laugh. It is true. I know, I placed him at the end of the line for 40 plus years in business.

It is time to stop. What do you think birthed Trumpism?

Laugh. It is true. I know, I placed him at the end of the line for 40 plus years in business.

It is time to stop. What do you think birthed Trumpism?
:ROFLMAO: Thats entirely your fault. What birthed trumpism is a bunch of white suburbanites and white upper middle classmen getting skeered about losing their place as top dog. When you are conditioned to privilege, equality can seem like oppression. Anecdotes are shitty for societal analysis. Dismissed.

White people have a statistical advantage over black, hispanic, and asian people.

Yes they do. The stats disagree and dont care about your victim narrative ;)

LOL, I can make a number say anything I want too.

Fact is, blacks and women have a BIG advantage over white males today. To think otherwise is folly or self serving.

Back
Top Bottom