• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Islam's Muhammed was a rapist

If Skilmatic is so concerned about how much Mohammad was supposedly a rapist and murderer, perhaps he should read the Koran to see for himself and not simply take Savage's word like they are... ahem... scripture.

I have read parts of it and it is a good book in nature. Thats why I asked in this thread why are there so many people in islam so violent? I never said I took savages word. If you can read properly which I hope you can I very clearly said that it was the caller who was saying these things and I backed it up wityh evidentiary support. So again I see no argument here. Please read the topic starter and then come back to me and tell me I took savages word for it.

GySgt, I don't always agree with you, but I respect your mostly thoughtful posts. Unlike Skilmatic -- who I think is a lost cause -- I think that you'll understand (but perhaps not agree) my point of view here.

O I am a lost casue which is funny casue I basically agree with gunny on everything and vice versa. So I dont quite understand this hypocrisy? :doh

GySgt said:
Why is this argument turning into what the Bible say's and what the Koran say's? The issue is that the age old, anchient practices of the Bible are just that - "old and Anchient." The barbaric passages of the Koran are being practiced today in 2005.

HALELUJAH!!! Someone gets it!!! I guess Gunny is the only genius here? Why could he get the reasoning behind this post and all you liberals couldnt?

Did anyone say mental disorder?

Your right on gunny. As always.

SKILMATIC said:
But the problem with this whole argument is that you dont see christians these days running commercial boeing 737 into building and caling it an act and a praise for God. So that argument although valid in its foundation isnt necassary to this thread becasue thats not what this thread is about. Its about why muslims have a profound problem with the interpretatio of their own word. Please explain this to me?

Please, allow me....

In the decaying Arab world, Islam is the problem—because of the way bitter old men interpret and deform its more humane precepts while embracing its cruelest injunctions. Hatred taught to the young seems a lingering cancer of the human condition. And the accusations leveled against us by terrified, embittered men fall upon the ears of those anxious for someone to blame for the ruin of their societies, for the local extermination of opportunities, and for the poverty guaranteed by the brute corruption of their compatriots and the selfish choices of their own leaders to remain in power. This is the Middle East. Violence between Muslims and Israelis has become routine and acceptable to Western society. Being aware of decades of hate speech from mosques in many countries around the world and numerous terrorist attacks, when we noticed anything at all, we dismissed it as no more than an annoyance, our attitude drifting between the “Politically Correct” notion that everyone is entitled to his or her own form of religion (no matter if it preaches hatred and praises mass murder).

Our focus on the Middle East over the decades has been so exclusive that the majority has come to see Islam as defined by the Arab. But the Islam of the Middle East is as fixed, as unreflective, and ultimately as brittle as concrete. People don’t realize that Islam is the youngest of the world’s great religions, that it is still very much a work-in-progress on its vast frontiers, and that its forms are at least as various as the countless confessions and sects of Christendom. Islam is a vivid, dynamic, and vibrant religion of changing shape and potential. But Islam’s local identities are far from decided in its struggling borderlands, and, in times of tumult, any religion can turn toward the darkness as easily as toward the light. Religious intolerance always returns in times of doubt and disorder. This struggle between religious forms and between prescriptive and repressive doctrine of faiths, is one of the two great strategic issues of our time—along with the redefinition of the socio-economic roles of women, their transition from being the property of men to being equal partners with men (which is the most profound social development in human history).

The ease with which today’s Americans of diverse faiths interact in social settings has allowed us to forget that our ancestors, in their homelands, massacred one another over the contents of the communion cup, or slaughtered Jews and called it God’s desire, or delivered their faith to their colonies with Bibles and breech-loading rifles. Some even brought their hatreds to our shores, but America conquered their bigotries over the generations—although even we have not vanquished intolerance completely. Still, for most contemporary Americans, religion has become as comfortable as it remains comforting. But human history is largely a violent contest of gods and the men who served them, and our age is the latest, intense serial in a saga that shaped our earliest myths.

Religions change, because men change them. Fundamentalists insist upon an historical stasis, but evolution in the architecture of faith has always been essential to, and reflective of, human progress. Certainty is comforting, but a religion’s capacity for adaptive behavior unleashes the energies necessary to renew both the faith and the society in which it flourishes. On its frontiers, Islam remains capable of the changes necessary to make it, once again, a healthy, luminous faith whose followers can compete globally on its own terms. But the hard men from that religion’s ancient homelands are determined to frustrate every exploratory effort they can. The Muslim extremist from the Middle East has one consistent message: Return to the past, for that is what God wants. Beware, no matter his faith, of the man who presumes to tell you what God wants. It cannot be accomplished, of course, this longed-for return to a golden age of sanctity and success, that is mostly myth, is gone. But the bloody-handed terrorists, their mentors, and the millions of supporters are determined to pay any price to frustrate those Muslims who believe that God is capable of smiling, or that it is possible to change the earth without challenging Heaven. What we are witnessing is a struggle for the soul of Islam. The result will be a religion of peace or a hangman's vision of a noose.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info deejay.

Also i emptied it Gunny.

Comparing Christiandom and Islam doesn't quite cut it and it doesn't exonerate the actions of the day.

Throughout history, from the days of Jewish rebels against Rome and Islam’s early and recurrent fractures, through 16th-century Spanish Catholicism alarmed at the advent of alternate paths to salvation, to 19th-century Protestantism startled by Charles Darwin, religions under siege invariably have responded by returning to doctrinal rigor and insisting upon the damnation of nonbelievers. Each major religion has known its share of threats to its philosophical and practical integrity. Our age happens to be a losing era for Islam, when its functionality as a mundane organizing tool has decayed in much of the world—just as European Christianity had done by the beginning of the 16th century.

“Allah” sanctions Middle Eastern Islam and all of its violence – as far as their clerics tell them anyway. Allah rewards the martyr that kills, rapes, and murders - straight out of the mouth of Muslim religious leaders. Their violence isn't just against anti-Muslims, but against anyone that would defy current leadership that uses and blasphemes the Koran for oppression sake, this means their own people. Ironic, that the true Islamic blasphemers are they themselves.

Why should we not hold their behavior accountable instead of dismissing them as acts that other religions participated in centuries ago? Should the fear of hypocrisy because of Christian “witch burnings at Salem” prevent us from protecting ourselves? Oh sure, you'll find current rogue acts of perversions made by people in other religions, but you will not find such acts passed off as the will of God and on such massive scale. Their society has stagnated centuries ago and are now unable to compete against the rest of the world, because of their religious oppressions and perversions. Nowhere else in the world will you find Islam in such a failing state. This is a Middle Eastern problem and it has been leaking on to our civilization for decades for various reasons, but at the heart of the matter is their religion.

Also gunny. It seems that the muslim religion is a religion of peace but if thats the case hen how come they wont erradicate the racicals who concoct their own true foundations? I figure this would only be detremental to their religion becasue if they dont seclude themselves from this problem in a way that would seem to the world as they are the number 1 aid in the erradication of these individuals then this would show the world that they really dont care or dont mind that which these so called radicals are doing. Not to mention some people will only think that islam is only a religion of terrorism.

I remember in the days where we were having a war with Vietnam and my grandparents used to dine at this thai/chineese retaurant. Well in those days we werent for sure that this war would spread to china. So anti chineese semetism was very rampent in those days as was other asian ethnicities. But I remember what they told me when that was going on the thai/chineese restaurant put a huge american flag on the fron of their sign saying "we support this America, the war, and the troops" and I tell ya no one ever questioned their loyalty to the US even in a time of uncertainty. Even in WW2 their was the 442 regiment which sustained more loses than any regiment in the history of WW2. You know what that regiment consisted of? The japanese americans. They wanted to show the whole US that they were indeed loyal to freedom and this great nation. Now how come in a time of uncertainty and war that the muslim americans and even muslim societies dont stand up against this as the other ethnic groups did in thier time of uncertainty? It draws a queston in my mind that is very profound. And I think you know what that question is.

SKILMATIC said:
Also gunny. It seems that the muslim religion is a religion of peace but if thats the case hen how come they wont erradicate the racicals who concoct their own true foundations? I figure this would only be detremental to their religion becasue if they dont seclude themselves from this problem in a way that would seem to the world as they are the number 1 aid in the erradication of these individuals then this would show the world that they really dont care or dont mind that which these so called radicals are doing. Not to mention some people will only think that islam is only a religion of terrorism.

I remember in the days where we were having a war with Vietnam and my grandparents used to dine at this thai/chineese retaurant. Well in those days we werent for sure that this war would spread to china. So anti chineese semetism was very rampent in those days as was other asian ethnicities. But I remember what they told me when that was going on the thai/chineese restaurant put a huge american flag on the fron of their sign saying "we support this America, the war, and the troops" and I tell ya no one ever questioned their loyalty to the US even in a time of uncertainty. Even in WW2 their was the 442 regiment which sustained more loses than any regiment in the history of WW2. You know what that regiment consisted of? The japanese americans. They wanted to show the whole US that they were indeed loyal to freedom and this great nation. Now how come in a time of uncertainty and war that the muslim americans and even muslim societies dont stand up against this as the other ethnic groups did in thier time of uncertainty? It draws a queston in my mind that is very profound. And I think you know what that question is.

Well, quite simply, in the Middle East the peaceful, or passive, are the oppressed and the Muslims of the world really don't care enough to voice against what's going on. In the Middle East, they dare not "speak out against Allah." The Arab world, rich and poor, is nearly hopeless. With a few, strategically less than important exceptions, it has given itself over to the narcotic effects of hatred and blame. Arab civilization cannot compete on a single productive front in the 21st century. And there is nothing we can do about it. If the Arab world will not repair itself, no amount of indulgence will make a difference. We have wasted decades on governments and populations who need us as an enemy to justify their profound failures. The opportunity given to Iraq may represent the last chance for the Middle East. It's up to them to run with it.

Islam certainly is not hateful in its essence—but a disproportionate number of its current adherents need to hate to avoid the agony of self-knowledge. Religious intolerance always returns in times of doubt and disorder. Fundamentalist terrorism has not arisen despite the progress the world has made, but because of it. Were it not for oil, the Middle East would have no competitive front with the world. They oil barrons have sealed their fate and married it to their depleting oil supply. In times of trouble, men and women cling to what they know. They seek simple answers to daunting complexities. And religious extremists around the world, in every major religion throughout history, have been delighted to provide those simple answers. It does not matter if those answers are true, so long as they shift blame from the believer’s shoulders and promise punishment to enemies, real or imagined. This is where terrorism has been bred.

The hard-core terrorists spawned by the breakdown of the Middle East quote the Koran. They wear Muslim garments. They perform the daily rituals prescribed by the faith into which they were born. They may believe that they're good Muslims — self-awareness is not a widespread human trait, but their deeds are those of the pagans Mohammed condemned. But so many of us, in the West and the Middle East, have mistaken the identity of these butchers. They are not simply “rogues” of Islam. The basic problem is daunting: We face a failing civilization in the Middle East.

In the Middle East, the heavens are falling, and the Earth is wracked by failure. The result was predictable, had we been willing to open our eyes. History has seen human beings react to cultural crises by fleeing into cults that sought revenge. Instead of returning to a "pure" Islam, the terrorists are building a blood cult, a deformed offshoot of their faith that revives the most primitive and grotesque of religious practices that many other religions have partaken throughout history. This crisis has never been as intense as in the Middle East, where treasured values and inherited behaviors simply do not work in the 21st century.

Last edited:
aLL i CAN SAY IS IT MUST BE A VERY SAD THING FOR THE TRUE AND GOOD MUSLIMS. I HOPE THEY WILL LEARN THEIR LESSON AND BE STRONG SUPPORTERS OF ERRADICATING THIS PROBLEM FROM THEIR RELIGION AND THIS EARTH.

SKILMATIC said:
Today about 5min ago I just listened to the savage nation on 760 Talk Radio. Yep you heard correctly. I just heard today on the Savage nation that a gentlemen was telling Savage all about the Muslim religion and what it teaches. He also said a few things about Mohammed the founder of Islam.

First, he mentioned that it teaches when you die for the cause of Jihad that you go to the 7th heavens and you get 70 beautiful young virgins that cater to your every need. Which is a sexist ideology. Also ISLAM is and never will be applicable to the western world for our Protestantism and Catholicsism and even Atheism is far different and seen as evil to their beleifs. This is why they absolutely hate us.

Now the leader(Muhammed) was a pediphile rapist. He had said that it was factual in the history and the documentations of him. I also found a link when I did a google search which indellably solidifies his claims.

He had also done some extensive reasearch in identifying who was the real enemy as far as terrorism goes and he claimed that it is these radicals(which is true). However, he said that the number of radicals is far greater than we possibly imagined and they just reached an assylum in some of the S. American countries. Which leads me to beleive that we are doomed in concordance to our borders being open. Also he had said that there was a story that broadcasted on 60min that showed a documentary about factual evidence that sustained the meeting of Osama and Tehranian and Iranian officials in that they were giving Osama full authority to use 7 nuclear weapons agaisnt the US at the same time. aND ONCE AGAIN i RESEARCHED THIS ON GOOGLE AND ITS TRUE.

Heres the link

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/11/12/60minutes/main655407.shtml

I think unless we do something serious real soon we could be in lots of trouble. Does anyone have anymore info on these issues? I would also like to do some more research on this.

This was your original post. You formulated an opinion of Islam by only going by what some supposed “expert” on Savage Nation said. I then pointed out that one cannot go by just a few verses or passages out of any religious text and use that to judge an entire religion.

I then posted some passages out of the Bible that if taken on their own by a non-Christian or non-Jew, would easily give the impression that our God is a violent warmongering God who sanctions murder and rape of virgin girls.

You then claimed that the King James Version of the Bible was the most accurate translation.

I then completely refuted your argument.

You then called me an idiot, and said that the NKJV and the NASB were the same Bible translations.

I then completely refuted your statements again.

You then only resorted to personal attacks and then, in a Pat Robertsonesqe way, attempted to claim that you had written something different than you had just hours earlier.

I don’t see the point of debating this subject with you any further. Obviously reason completely escapes you and you are unable to admit that you were wrong on anything.

Of course, I am sure you will just call me an idiot again and in the process use bad grammar and misspell a lot of words.

This was your original post. You formulated an opinion of Islam by only going by what some supposed “expert” on Savage Nation said. I then pointed out that one cannot go by just a few verses or passages out of any religious text and use that to judge an entire religion.

No I did not. Did you not see the point where I said "that a man on the savage nation said?" Everything I said came from his mouth. Sorry I forgot to put quotes but they werent his words word -for0-word so I didnt think those were applicable. But again EVERYTHING I STATED THERE EXCEPT FOR THE BOTTO PARAGRAPH IS FROM HIS(CALLERS) MOUTH.

So again argument closed. If you dont beleive me download yesterdays talk radio session of savage and you will hear it for yourself.

I then posted some passages out of the Bible that if taken on their own by a non-Christian or non-Jew, would easily give the impression that our God is a violent warmongering God who sanctions murder and rape of virgin girls.

Hahahahaha this has nothing to do with my post.

You then claimed that the King James Version of the Bible was the most accurate translation.

I never said that. I said it was the most accurate except from the latin and hebrew ones. Godamit!! You are a freaking embassil. I am getting tired of defending my own words as they are so easy to read and comperhend but not for mental disorders.

I then completely refuted your argument.

You dont even know the meaning to refute anything. More like you refuted your own arguments.

You then called me an idiot, and said that the NKJV and the NASB were the same Bible translations.

Well tellme, whats so different about them? Do they mean completely different things?

I then completely refuted your statements again.

And yet you failed to do so again.

You then only resorted to personal attacks and then, in a Pat Robertsonesqe way, attempted to claim that you had written something different than you had just hours earlier.

What?!!! There you go again A$$ uming. By are you a mental case all of their own.

I don’t see the point of debating this subject with you any further. Obviously reason completely escapes you and you are unable to admit that you were wrong on anything.

Again you are such a mental case. I have admitted I was wrong before. Just ask Duke or kal-el. I have been wrong and I have admitted that I was. So agai you are wrong on that too.

Of course, I am sure you will just call me an idiot again and in the process use bad grammar and misspell a lot of words.

Yes becasue you are and eye ame sowy fo mespelin werds. Pwease phorgiv mee. :rofl

Back
Top Bottom