• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Islamic speaker admits: Killing gays is 'moderate' belief...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Yet the regressive left STILL defends Islam

In light of the massacre of dozens of people at a gay club in Orlando, it’s worth re-visiting the comments of Islamic speaker Fahad Qureshi, who admitted that the desire to see homosexuals killed was a belief held by so-called “moderate” Muslims.

Islamic Speaker Admits: Killing Gays is a Belief Held by ‘Moderate Muslims’ » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Hm. That seems like a broad category. Are these the skin-shifting-alien-lizard-people Moderate Muslims, or Black Helicopter Weather-Controlling UN Moderate Muslims, or just the plain old Putting-Secret-Chemicals-In-Juiceboxes-To-Turn-Kids-Gay Moderate Muslims?

In light of the massacre of dozens of people at a gay club in Orlando, it’s worth re-visiting the comments of Islamic speaker Fahad Qureshi, who admitted that the desire to see homosexuals killed was a belief held by so-called “moderate” Muslims.

Islamic Speaker Admits: Killing Gays is a Belief Held by ‘Moderate Muslims’ » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I'm starting to believe that you have never met a Muslim before in your life.

I live across the street from former Iranian Muslims turned Christian. He and his father got their entire family out of Iran.

Islam sucks.

Hm. That seems like a broad category. Are these the skin-shifting-alien-lizard-people Moderate Muslims, or Black Helicopter Weather-Controlling UN Moderate Muslims, or just the plain old Putting-Secret-Chemicals-In-Juiceboxes-To-Turn-Kids-Gay Moderate Muslims?

How do you separate them out?

I'm starting to believe that you are in denial.....just like obama

And I didn't write this article, or document the words of the Imam.

Islam sucks.

I would say all religion sucks but that is neither here or there. But hey, its always easy to scapegoat of the big bad scury "other".

I live across the street from former Iranian Muslims turned Christian. He and his father got their entire family out of Iran.

Islam sucks.

That goes w/o saying.....but our Muslim President, covers for them, right and left.

Yawn. Already posted, already demolished.

The bare assertion of one guy, simply repeated by an Inforwars nutcase, isn't definitive of anything other than your desperation.

Yawn. Already posted, already demolished.

The bare assertion of one guy, simply repeated by an Inforwars nutcase, isn't definitive of anything other than your desperation.

There is no desperation going on with me, I'm merely putting out info.......hell, I'm so far removed from most of the terrorist threats, there is no need for me to be desperate.

All Christians are bad, right!? Look a pastor praised the Orlando shooting, therefore that one pastor makes all Christians bad! Right?
Christian preacher sparks outrage after praising Orlando shooting - Videos - CBS News

Point taken. But, that doesn't mean that we ignore all the info coming in. What's to say that this guy is wrong?

Point taken. But, that doesn't mean that we ignore all the info coming in. What's to say that this guy is wrong?

Glad you recognize your logical fallacy and hypocrisy.

I would say all religion sucks but that is neither here or there. But hey, its always easy to scapegoat of the big bad scury "other".

In the two nations where being homosexual is punishable by death and that law is being enforced (Iran and Saudi Arabia), there are over 100,000,000 people. So lets give a little grace and accept that at least half of them don't agree with this law (if there was a majority opposing it, we'd be seeing some form of organized large scale opposition to the law), so that's about 50,000,000 in those two countries alone. Does that mean that within just those two countries there are 50,000,000 radical Muslims or that they are moderate Muslims who support killing homosexuals for being homosexual?? Which narrative do you back?

https://76crimes.com/10-nations-where-the-penalty-for-gay-sex-is-death/

In the two nations where being homosexual is punishable by death and that law is being enforced (Iran and Saudi Arabia), there are over 100,000,000 people. So lets give a little grace and accept that at least half of them don't agree with this law (if there was a majority opposing it, we'd be seeing some form of organized large scale opposition to the law), so that's about 50,000,000 in those two countries alone. Does that mean that within just those two countries there are 50,000,000 radical Muslims or that they are moderate Muslims who support killing homosexuals for being homosexual?? Which narrative do you back?

https://76crimes.com/10-nations-where-the-penalty-for-gay-sex-is-death/

The "narrative" I back is that being fearful of "the other" is ignorant.

He is right that that is a moderate position, right in the main stream of Islam. The following passages are from Reliance of the Traveler, the official statement of shari'ah, the code all observant Muslims are to follow. This text has been approved as authentic by the prestigious al-Azhar University, the seat of Sunni Islamic learning for more than one thousand years.

p17.1 In more than one place in the Holy Koran, Allah recounts to us the story of Lot's people, and how He destroyed them for their wicked practice. There is consensus among both Muslims and the followers of all other religions that sodomy is an enormity [i.e. a transgression of the gravest type]. It is even viler and uglier than adultery.

p17.3 The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said:

1. "Kill the one who sodomizes and the one who lets it be done to him."

2. "May Allah curse him who does what Lot's people did."

3. "Lesbianism by women is adultery between them."

Leftist know-nothings, whose loathing of America and of Western civilization generally make them willing apologists for Islamists and their supremacist violence, would like to pretend that these directives do not exist. They reliably screech "Islamophobe!" at anyone who dares point out what observant Muslims are called on to do by their religion. But there are the words, in black and white.

You have claimed here at DP that anti-homosexuality is only a radical Muslim belief. I offer you evidence that there are tens of millions of Muslims who back that belief. You've also claimed that radical Muslims are in the vast minority, yet I've showed you tens of millions of Muslims that fit YOUR definition of being a radical. I have a hard time accepting that 50,000,000 people are a small minority. So I have to ask how you reconcile this... Do we have a very large number of radical Muslims or is anti-homosexuality a moderate Muslim belief or is there a third answer that I'm not aware of (could you please give us clear explanation with facts and numbers to back it)?? Step up TDS and give us a direct answer....

Not half as dumb as being willfully blind to the threat posed to Western civilization by a violent, intolerant, supremacist ideology that vast numbers of people around the world support. Next you'll be telling us that the threat of Nazism was overblown.

am i the only one who thinks liberals have no idea what islam is, how islam views liberals, or what islam does to liberals in islamic countries?

Muslims say "gays must be killed"

The left says "They don't really believe that"

What a crazy world we live in.

Back
Top Bottom