• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Islamic "Refugees"

DamnYankee

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
[h=2]
[/h] JUNE 15, 2016

Police in a U.S. town bordering Mexico have apprehended an undocumented, Middle Eastern woman in possession of the region’s gas pipeline plans, law enforcement sources tell Judicial Watch. Authorities describe the woman as an “Islamic refugee” pulled over during a traffic stop by a deputy sheriff in Luna County, New Mexico which shares a 54-mile border with Mexico. County authorities alerted the U.S. Border Patrol and the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) Joint Terrorism Task Forces (JTTF) has been deployed to the area to investigate, sources with firsthand knowledge of the probe confirm.

?Islamic Refugee? With Gas Pipeline Plans Arrested in New Mexico Border County - Judicial Watch

Makes one think how many of these "refugees" are in reality terrorists. Or how many muslims are Sharia compliant and sympathize with terrorists in the US?

One of those "widows" from Obama's "Widows and Orphans".

All she has to do now is get pregnant, and she is in - undeportable. And we are out of big bucks for the medical care for her and the anchor bastard.

[h=2]

[url=http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/islamic-refugee-gas-pipeline-plans-arrested-new-mexico-border-county/]?Islamic Refugee? With Gas Pipeline Plans Arrested in New Mexico Border County - Judicial Watch

Makes one think how many of these "refugees" are in reality terrorists. Or how many muslims are Sharia compliant and sympathize with terrorists in the US?

Oh boy! Would not surprise me if this comes out as another BS story from Judicial Watch...

But to answer your question: "“The United States has resettled 784,000 refugees since September 11, 2001,” Newland wrote in a recent op-ed. “In those 14 years, exactly three resettled refugees have been arrested for planning terrorist activities—and it is worth noting two were not planning an attack in the United States and the plans of the third were barely credible.” This Chart Is The Perfect Rebuttal To Governors Who Won't Take In Syrian Refugees | ThinkProgress

Oh boy! Would not surprise me if this comes out as another BS story from Judicial Watch...

But to answer your question: "“The United States has resettled 784,000 refugees since September 11, 2001,” Newland wrote in a recent op-ed. “In those 14 years, exactly three resettled refugees have been arrested for planning terrorist activities—and it is worth noting two were not planning an attack in the United States and the plans of the third were barely credible.” This Chart Is The Perfect Rebuttal To Governors Who Won't Take In Syrian Refugees | ThinkProgress

:lamo

It's obvious then. The Regime is not doing their job.

:lamo

It's obvious then. The Regime is not doing their job.

There not doing their job by 0 resettled refugees in the US not committing any terrorist attacks?

Who said "committing?"
You were the one that said, "Makes one think how many of these "refugees" are in reality terrorists.". One is a terrorist for committing terrorism....

FYI

Nearly 70 are arrested in America over ISIS plots and they include refugees | Daily Mail Online

I didn't read the article, but it appears you are full of propaganda. To put it nicely:) :lamo

5 refugees. None intended to commit terrorist attacks in the US. So essentially this backs up what my first source said earlier.

One lied to the FBI about past militant activity and was caught.
"“According to the allegations in the complaint, the defendant traveled to Syria to take up arms with terrorist organizations and concealed that conduct from immigration authorities,” said U.S. Attorney Wagner. “While he represented a potential safety threat, there is no indication that he planned any acts of terrorism in this country. I commend the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force for their dedicated work on this matter.”"
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/cali...king-false-statements-terrorism-investigation

Three Bosnian refugees tried to send ISIS supplies. Not carry out an attack in the USA. "Three have become naturalized citizens of the United States and the remaining three have either refugee or legal resident status.. conspiring to provide material support and providing material support"
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/six-...acy-and-providing-material-support-terrorists

One Iraqi refugee was arrested when trying to fly to Jordan and they suspect he was going to try to join ISIS after traveling to Jordan to Syria. Not an attack in the US. "An Iraqi man from East Lansing is charged with lying to federal officials about plans to train and fight with the Islamic State group in the Middle East. A federal complaint says Al-Hamzah Mohammad Jawad was detained Tuesday by agents at Detroit Metropolitan Airport, where he was scheduled to fly to Jordan. Officials became concerned when he couldn't explain why he had bought a one-way ticket a day earlier. The complaint says Jawad told FBI agents he was connected with violent extremists in Iraq, but later said he made it up." FBI: Man at Detroit Metro Airport lied about ties to Islamic State

Also, none charged have been convicted. https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/isis-suspects/

But to answer your question: "“The United States has resettled 784,000 refugees since September 11, 2001,”

Of which 780,000 were military-age men and were vetted as professionally as the Orlando pos was handled by the FBI, with all the info right there?

Is there anything your government can do that is actually to the benefit of the US?

If so, please do tell.

Last edited:
Of which 780,000 were military-age men and were vetted as professionally as the Orlando pos was handled by the FBI, with all the info right there?

Is there anything your government can do that is actually to the benefit of the US?

If so, please do tell.

I like your style. lol

If so, please do tell.

Five have been charged, none have committed acts of terror in the United States or planned to take violent action in the United States.. I'd say that's pretty damn dood vetting.

I'd like to start by pointing out the irony in your post.
You insinuate Judicial Watch is a BS tabloid news org, then you supply an article from Think Progress, really!

But my real point is your straw man argument.
How many refugees who have been caught being radicalized and arrested for terrorism is irrelevent.
The real issue is not how many have, it's not knowing how many will and if sacrificing innocent American lives is worth being "compassionate"

Your article is meant to deceive readers into thinking there is a near non existent threat from refugees, and that is an outright lie.
Using stats like "since 911 only three refugees were arrested" is the first giveaway.
911 was 15 yrs ago, but ISIS is the real threat to the US, and it is barely a year old.
Wise up.

Nato commander: Isis ‘spreading like cancer’ among refugees
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/01/refugees-isis-nato-commander-terrorists

Terrorism Suspects Are Posing as Refugees, Germany Says
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/06/world/europe/germany-refugees-isis.html?_r=0

HOW ISIS SMUGGLES TERRORISTS AMONG SYRIAN REFUGEES
http://www.newsweek.com/how-isis-smuggles-terrorists-among-syrian-refugees-453039

Last edited:
Five have been charged, none have committed acts of terror in the United States or planned to take violent action in the United States.. I'd say that's pretty damn dood vetting.

The 19 visitors from Saudi Arabia who gave you 9/11 were vetted, too, right?

Or were they un-vetted?

How is that vetting going to work with the first gen Muslims born here - like that pos who gave you Orlando?

Did you consider that ISIS sends here the kind that will withstand vetting by a dozen of overworked, low-IQ US clerks, to be activated later?

Is there anything - immigration-wise - that your government can do which is actually to the benefit of the US?

Last question: Why are the Americans so pathetically naive and f****** stupid? Is there something in the water? Global warming?

Please, don't be shy.

The real issue is not how many have, it's not knowing how many will and if sacrificing innocent American lives is worth being "compassionate"

Perfect answer.

I am against anybody getting shot but...

I am willing to bet my last dime that the Orlando victims were - to the last man and woman - for Obama, against guns, for illegals, for open borders, for tolerance of everything, for "refugees", for Muslims - and off-the-chart Trump haters.

One personal benefit if Hillary is elected because "Trump is mean": I will not feel sorry for anyone after the next Orlando, just as I never felt sorry for those who drink themselves to death.

You wanna die? Go for it and count me out.

Oh god damn, lets try not to be so dull, okay? Also that 70 number is not a indication that in one day 70 people were arrested, its the total amount of people arrested overtime who tried to support ISIS in one way or another.

Read the rest of my post, here are the "handful of refugees":

One lied to the FBI about past militant activity and was caught.
"“According to the allegations in the complaint, the defendant traveled to Syria to take up arms with terrorist organizations and concealed that conduct from immigration authorities,” said U.S. Attorney Wagner. “While he represented a potential safety threat, there is no indication that he planned any acts of terrorism in this country. I commend the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force for their dedicated work on this matter.”"
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/calif...-investigation

Three Bosnian refugees tried to send ISIS supplies. Not carry out an attack in the USA. "Three have become naturalized citizens of the United States and the remaining three have either refugee or legal resident status.. conspiring to provide material support and providing material support"
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/six-d...ort-terrorists

One Iraqi refugee was arrested when trying to fly to Jordan and they suspect he was going to try to join ISIS after traveling to Jordan to Syria. Not an attack in the US. "An Iraqi man from East Lansing is charged with lying to federal officials about plans to train and fight with the Islamic State group in the Middle East. A federal complaint says Al-Hamzah Mohammad Jawad was detained Tuesday by agents at Detroit Metropolitan Airport, where he was scheduled to fly to Jordan. Officials became concerned when he couldn't explain why he had bought a one-way ticket a day earlier. The complaint says Jawad told FBI agents he was connected with violent extremists in Iraq, but later said he made it up." FBI: Man at Detroit Metro Airport lied about ties to Islamic State

Also, none charged have been convicted. https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...isis-suspects/

So now you want to ban refugees resettled in the US for the sole fact that they are "military-age men"? And how does this also serve the fact that 99.999358974359% of them dont support terrorism and only .000641025641% of them have supported terrorism in one form or another, but none of them were looking to partake in a violent action actually inside in the US? All of them were either trying to reach Syria to join ISIS or al-Nusra, or they were attempting to send money and supplies....

If so, please do tell.

"My government"? Is it not your government as well? But anyways, yea there is, and they do it just about everyday in one form or another...

I'd like to start by pointing out the irony in your post.
You insinuate Judicial Watch is a BS tabloid news org, then you supply an article from Think Progress, really!
Actually the ThinkProgress article is clearly cited and the quote I used is from Migration Policy, which is an "independent, nonpartisan, nonprofit think tank in Washington, DC dedicated to analysis of the movement of people worldwide"
But my real point is your straw man argument.
I think you first need to understand what a "straw man argument" actually is...

How many refugees who have been caught being radicalized and arrested for terrorism is irrelevent.
Its pretty relevant when we are discussing the refugee process and population of our country. If we want to get an accurate portrayal of the refugee population and if they actively support terrorism, why not look at the current population and a case analyis, because after-all havent Islamic terrorists been waging Jihad on us for a while now, especially since 9/11?

Oh the great unknown eh? Gotta live in constant fear because of the great "might"? Good thing we have an incredibly long vetting process, right? After all if someone really wanted to get into the US and commit terrorist acts they would not become a refugee, because 1.)the chance they would actually get selected by the UN refugee relocation process is less than 1%, and 2.)the vetting process and security check process can take up to two years (i believe) and they would most likely get caught in that vetting process. IF one wanted to commit a terrorist act in the US they would do what most of the 9/11 hijackers did, attempt to get student visas and work visas.

Your article is meant to deceive readers into thinking there is a near non existent threat from refugees, and that is an outright lie.
Nope. My article is to point out that throughout time the refugees who have been resettled in the US, 99.999358974359% of them, have never been charged with supporting terrorism.

Using stats like "since 911 only three refugees were arrested" is the first giveaway.
911 was 15 yrs ago, but ISIS is the real threat to the US, and it is barely a year old.
Wise up.
1.)To mirror a earlier point. Islamic terrorists been waging Jihad on us for a while now, especially since 9/11, and we have resettled hundreds of thousands of them....
2.)ISIS is earlier than a year old. ISIS was first went by 'Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad', founded in 1999. ISIS then went by 'Al-Qaeda in Iraq' in 2004. ISIS then went by 'IS/ISIL/ISIS' in 2014.

Nato commander: Isis ‘spreading like cancer’ among refugees
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/01/refugees-isis-nato-commander-terrorists

Terrorism Suspects Are Posing as Refugees, Germany Says
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/06/world/europe/germany-refugees-isis.html?_r=0

HOW ISIS SMUGGLES TERRORISTS AMONG SYRIAN REFUGEES
http://www.newsweek.com/how-isis-smuggles-terrorists-among-syrian-refugees-453039
We are talking about the refugee process in the USA, not Europe. To compare two different refugee resettlement processes is dishonest.

All she has to do now is get pregnant, and she is in - undeportable. And we are out of big bucks for the medical care for her and the anchor bastard.

Unborn is called bastard ? I can see your humanity in only one post.Would you support abortion for bastards showing how honest you are as a conservative?

sorry VERY conservative.

So now you want to ban refugees resettled in the US for the sole fact that they are "military-age men"?

"My government"? Is it not your government as well? But anyways, yea there is, and they do it just about everyday in one form or another...

Yes. Refugees should be women and children. Men should stay home and fight to make their homeland a better place to live while their wives and kids are safely out of the way -temporarily, and when the war is over, back home.

"Is it not your government as well?" Yes, legally, just as the communists used to be "my" government. Your government is as corrupt, incompetent and self-serving as it ever gets. Does 20 trillion sound familiar?

Back
Top Bottom