• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Islamic "Refugees"

Yes...

Unless you intend to throw out the constitution. The fact they are Muslim is not a terrorist act, no matter how much you hate Islam.

Agreed, but we know Islam is hostile to America so some scrutiny of Muslims immigrating to America is only prudent and completely constitutional. If they have no ties to radical Islam I have no issue with them migrating to America.

Other than I think we have enough people already.

Oh now we are trying to win a debate by trolling.

If anyone needs to "untwist" panties it would be you and the rest of the Islam hating bigots in the US.

Trying to win? What do I win? lol Money?

Agreed, but we know Islam is hostile to America so some scrutiny of Muslims immigrating to America is only prudent and completely constitutional. If they have no ties to radical Islam I have no issue with them migrating to America.

Other than I think we have enough people already.

ALL of Islam is hostile to America?

I suggest you check your facts.

You may have "enough people" but not enough 'smart' people as companies like Boeing, Microsoft, Dell, Intel have to import engineers and other bright collar workers.

Yes...

Unless you intend to throw out the constitution. The fact they are Muslim is not a terrorist act, no matter how much you hate Islam.

I never said being muslim IS a terrorist act.

ROTFLMAO...

ALL of Islam is hostile to America?

I suggest you check your facts.

You may have "enough people" but not enough 'smart' people as companies like Boeing, Microsoft, Dell, Intel have to import engineers and other bright collar workers.

Sharia Law is part of Islamic beliefs and yes that is hostile to the American Constitution.

We have plenty of intelligent people we don't need any more Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom