• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Islam IS Innocent of Charge of Terrorism

We dont see eye to eye and thats ok.

Have you ever read Leviticus?

TimmyBoy said:
It's because the news media doesn't always report these incidents. I can tell you though, that the US has killed many civilians and in the past has intentionally targetted civilians.

1. this has nothing to do with the question I asked.
2. The US has never targeted civilians. In the past they have however targeted civilian centers such as cities and industrial areas. But this practice really does not exsist any longer. We try to avoid civilian casualties as much as possible. Even at the expense of our own troops
TimmyBoy said:
It's part of the reason why 3,000 American died on September 11. It was payback.

I think you need to go back and read your terrorist handbook again
TimmyBoy said:
The US is a leading terrorist state.

This statement is why I can't stop thinking of you as a joke
TimmyBoy said:
When it comes to Israel and the Palestinians, the conflict is about land and yes, many Palestinian civilians were forceably removed from their land and some were killed intentionally.

I still haven't gotten an anwser to my question
TimmyBoy said:
This injustice, and this cycle of tooth for tooth, eye for eye is what keeps the never-ending conflict going. The terrorists groups targetting Israel want to destroy Israel because they feel Israel has no legitimacy in existing because, they feel their land they were living on for thousands of years was stolen from them by the Jews. The Jews feel like the land is legitimately theirs. My point view and I illustrate it by drawing this hypothetical analogy to Americans. If Native American Indians showed up with tanks and guns and told you that your house doesn't belong to you that you worked for all of your life and that now you must live in poverty in a refugee camp and if you don't like that, then you will be shot, this would not go over very well with alot of Americans. But the Native Americans would argue that in actuality the land belongs to them and they were forced off the land, much like the Jews were thousands of years ago.

Yet it doesn't happen here. Maybe that states something about the mindset of the terrorsit Americans. And I still have yet to get an answer to my question

Calm2Chaos said:
1. this has nothing to do with the question I asked.
2. The US has never targeted civilians. In the past they have however targeted civilian centers such as cities and industrial areas. But this practice really does not exsist any longer. We try to avoid civilian casualties as much as possible. Even at the expense of our own troops

I think you need to go back and read your terrorist handbook again

This statement is why I can't stop thinking of you as a joke

I still haven't gotten an anwser to my question

Yet it doesn't happen here. Maybe that states something about the mindset of the terrorsit Americans. And I still have yet to get an answer to my question

What sort of garbage are you spewing today Calm? The same as usual probably. I don't have to answer any of your questions if I don't want to. I probably shouldn't respond to your posts.

TimmyBoy said:
What sort of garbage are you spewing today Calm? The same as usual probably. I don't have to answer any of your questions if I don't want to. I probably shouldn't respond to your posts.

I kinda figured ... Aighty ... have a great day...

By the way is it only garbage if I am not hating the US and calling them terrorist. Which essentialy is calling my soldiers terrorist....Anything other then that I would assume is garbage to you?

Anyway.. you have a great day timmy.....:lol:

And I didn't think the question I asked was that big of a deal. I definetly didn't ask it as an insult. I was truly asking out of curiosity. BUt your american hating diatribe pushed me to the other side before I ever got a chance to get a real answer to a real question.

TimmyBoy said:
The Palestinians were provoked first by the Israelies when the Israelies forcefully removed them from the land they were living on through the use of force. Their was also the willful targetting of Palestinian civilians in order to accomplish this, a good example is the Stern Gang. So, I guess, by your own logic, it is a just punishment that Palestinians kill Israeli civilians. It's kind of like Native American Indians showing up at your house and demanding you to leave your home or else. If you refuse, you are shot dead. But the Native Americans would claim they are fully justified in doing what they are doing because, after all, they were on the land first before you.

When Israel was fighting for her indepedndence, it was the arabs that told their people to get out because the Israeli's would Kill them.
Israel told Jordan if sher stayed out of the war.Israel would leave her alone.She was strong armed by other Arab states to attack Israel.
It was their Arab brothers that kept,displaced Jordanians and Egyptians in refugee camps living miserable lives. So they could be used as a weapon against Israel.You will also note that the so called Palestinians rarely attack military targets,murdering children is more their style.

JOHNYJ said:
When Israel was fighting for her indepedndence, it was the arabs that told their people to get out because the Israeli's would Kill them.
Israel told Jordan if sher stayed out of the war.Israel would leave her alone.She was strong armed by other Arab states to attack Israel.
It was their Arab brothers that kept,displaced Jordanians and Egyptians in refugee camps living miserable lives. So they could be used as a weapon against Israel.You will also note that the so called Palestinians rarely attack military targets,murdering children is more their style.

Yes of course, I understand, Palestinians are things, animals. They are not human. I am also famaliar with some of the history that you are referring to as well. So you would agree then, that it's fully justified for the Native Americans to come off their reservations and kill European Americans to get their land back right?

Back
Top Bottom