• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Islam and rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually is.

Goes for the whole thread, sort of.

As far back as we have been able to go the men of that part of the world have been terrified by women, which is why they cover them up and treat them like cattle. These men have also used young boys for sexual pleasure, discarding them when they start showing signs of puberty and finding another catamite, usually on the streets. This business about suckling grown men is obviously just a ploy. If it wasn't for the fact there are men today who think like this, we could look back and laugh ever harder at the sheer stupidity.

In the now closed thread "To maintain supply of sex slaves, ISIS pushes birth control", Dittohead Not asked, "I wonder which part of their Koran they cite to justify sex slaves". He will probably be surprised to hear that there is an actual answer to that question, but before I give it, I want to clarify that I'm not playing a game of My Religion Is Better Than Islam, because I have no religion. I wouldn't bother commenting on any beliefs if they didn't impact the world, which is why I neither know nor care what, for example, Shintoism teaches. Now, to the subject at hand:

Islam does indeed sanction the rape of captives and/or slaves. If you want to say, "Yabut Christians rape too", you would of course be right. The Crusades alone bear this out, but that is not the point. Christians who rape, and even claim to do so in the name of their religion, can point to no scriptural or historical example for justification. To the best of my knowledge, no words or deeds ascribed to the mythical character know as Jesus even come close to approval of rape. Muslims, in stark contrast, not only have passages from the Qur'an and hadiths to sanctify and condone their crime, but the real life example of Mohamed and the first Muslims.

Challenge Accepted.

Exodus 21:2
"If you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve for six years; but on the seventh he shall go out as a free man without payment.

Exodus 21:3
"If he comes alone, he shall go out alone; if he is the husband of a wife, then his wife shall go out with him.

Exodus 21:6
then his master shall bring him to God, then he shall bring him to the door or the doorpost. And his master shall pierce his ear with an awl; and he shall serve him permanently.

Exodus 21:7
"If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do.

Exodus 21:8
"If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her.

(Peter 2:18: )
“Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.”

Numbers 31:16-18
“Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.”

Isaiah 13:15-16
“Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.”

I didn't include the story of Abraham fathering the alleged founder of Islam, by laying with his wife's handmaiden, because that could arguably go either way.

There really isn't alot that seperates these Christianity and Islam. Other than the last prophet they follow. Christians stopped at Christ, Islam went one farther. But still count Christ as a prophet. That's the only real difference. Well that and more Muslims are true believers and don't just pay lip service for moral justification.

Calm down Christians, unless you want to claim every word in the bible is the word of god. Go ahead. Then we can discuss how much a good price for you daughter is in silver.

Last edited:
Usually is.

Goes for the whole thread, sort of.

Sorry the thread has more merit than most. It is a way for people to learn exactly what Islam is. Rape is permissible, is used as a weapon in war, and even marriage can't prevent it. To say otherwise would be a lie. So what really is hilarious about this thread is that the Western powers can't say "hey, what is this bull****?" Confront Islam and what the religion says and teaches. A real ****ing kneeslapper.

Challenge Accepted.

Exodus 21:2
"If you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve for six years; but on the seventh he shall go out as a free man without payment.

Exodus 21:3
"If he comes alone, he shall go out alone; if he is the husband of a wife, then his wife shall go out with him.

Exodus 21:6
then his master shall bring him to God, then he shall bring him to the door or the doorpost. And his master shall pierce his ear with an awl; and he shall serve him permanently.

Exodus 21:7
"If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do.

Exodus 21:8
"If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her.

(Peter 2:18: )
“Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.”

Numbers 31:16-18
“Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.”

Isaiah 13:15-16
“Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.”

I didn't include the story of Abraham fathering the alleged founder of Islam, by laying with his wife's handmaiden, because that could arguably go either way.

There really isn't alot that seperates these Christianity and Islam. Other than the last prophet they follow. Christians stopped at Christ, Islam went one farther. But still count Christ as a prophet. That's the only real difference. Well that and more Muslims are true believers and don't just pay lip service for moral justification.

Calm down Christians, unless you want to claim every word in the bible is the word of god. Go ahead. Then we can discuss how much a good price for you daughter is in silver.

You realize this information is irrelevant. Unless you want to use to illustrate how religion adapted to the times recognizing human rights, sometimes not quickly enough. Now look at the violent verses in the Koran to see if they have changed.

The Koran is relevant today, the Bible is not. The only time it comes up is to defend Islam.

You realize this information is irrelevant. Unless you want to use to illustrate how religion adapted to the times recognizing human rights, sometimes not quickly enough. Now look at the violent verses in the Koran to see if they have changed.

The Koran is relevant today, the Bible is not. The only time it comes up is to defend Islam.

I realize that the OP said to his knowledge that the Christian Bible did not have justifications like the Qu'ran. I realize that a great many people in my country say the phrase "I believe in every word in the bibile". And then cherry pick it for whatever cause they want to justify at the moment. I realize they either have to accept the whole bible, or none of it. They either believe in it all, or they are just using it to enforce their own warped morals on other people. Otherwise we'd be stoning divorced women, murdering farmers who rotate their crops, and killing children who disobey their fathers one to many times. Yes its all in there. And I realize that Christians are demonizing another religion that is nearly identical to theirs, while patting themselves on the back for being very moral. I realize that religion is a poison in this world, and whether they are white and smiling. Or Brown and yelling, they are both dangerous.

And yes, I point out the flaws of Christianity to defend Islam, because I realize if we allow White Christians to keep persecuting this idea that Muslims are all evil because they believe a book that is just as filled with nonsense as their own. Muslims will demonize us in turn, not just the White Christians, but everyone associated with our culture. They will grow farther away, listen less, and hate us. And then when real extremism comes to town again, they will let it happen.

You people, you think that Muslims aren't just as afraid of extremism as you are? They are bearing the brunt of it, it's their homes getting bombed (by both sides) their children that die in the streets. Their families that are split apart. And their way of life being stamped out. All while we pat ourselves on the back for bringing them civilization and showing them a "better way of life". They are people, just like us.

I realize alot of things. You only realize what it's like to be afraid of a culture you don't even understand. And the kicker is, you don't even really know what it's like to live in fear. Real true terror. Yet, you act like your slight worry is more valid than mothers crying themselves to sleep at night because their baby was killed, by a suicide bomber attacking a foreign invader, on his way to school.

I once watched a Muslim man give the shirt off his back to a homeless man. I asked him why. God is good, I can get another shirt, was all he said. He didn't post it, he didn't brag about it, it was true selfless kindness. So don't tell me that their religion hasn't adapted to the times, just because they have their own version of the KKK. I saw white sheets marching within the last month. Didn't see any Muslims doing anything other than living their lives.

Realize that.

Last edited:
I realize that the OP said to his knowledge that the Christian Bible did not have justifications like the Qu'ran. I realize that a great many people in my country say the phrase "I believe in every word in the bibile". And I realize that Christians are demonizing another religion that is nearly identical to theirs, while patting themselves on the back for being very moral. I realize that religion is a poison in this world, and whether they are white and smiling. Or Brown and yelling, they are both dangerous.

And yes, I point out the flaws of Christianity to defend Islam, because I realize if we allow White Christians to keep persecuting this idea that Muslims are all evil because they believe a book that is just as filled with nonsense as their own. Muslims will demonize us in turn, not just the White Christians, but everyone associated with our culture. They will grow farther away, listen less, and hate us. And then when real extremism comes to town again, they will let it happen.

You people, you think that Muslims aren't just as afraid of extremism as you are? They are bearing the brunt of it, it's their homes getting bombed (by both sides) their children that die in the streets. Their families that are split apart. And their way of life being stamped out. All while we pat ourselves on the back for bringing them civilization and showing them a "better way of life". They are people, just like us.

I realize alot of things. You only realize what it's like to be afraid of a culture you don't even understand. And the kicker is, you don't even really know what it's like to live in fear. Real true terror.

I once watched a Muslim man give the shirt off his back to a homeless man. I asked him why. God is good, I can get another shirt. So don't tell me that their religion hasn't adapted to the times, just because they have their own version of the KKK. I saw white sheets marching within the last month. Didn't see any Muslims doing anything other than living their lives.

Realize that.

Let's cut to the chase. Islamic culture is intolerant. Actually that is all you need to know. A tolerant culture cannot coexist with Islam. That simple.

Let's cut to the chase. Islamic culture is intolerant. Actually that is all you need to know. A tolerant culture cannot coexist with Islam. That simple.

Pot meet kettle.

And I'm keeping the line about a tolerant culture not being able to coexist with islam.

Yes they do. ISIS members have quoted the Koran many times while selling and buying sex slaves captured in battle.

I said "not generally". ISIS is not exactly a general case.

Further - the Bible can also be used to justify sex slavery.

So, that's a round about way of saying I didn't get anything wrong. Even though ISIS is scripturally and historically correct when they claim Islam EXPLICITLY condones sex slavery, the religion itself gets a pass. Why?

I did not say the religion get's a pass ? Does Christianity get a pass because it also explicitly condones sex slavery ?

~..................................Calm down Christians, unless you want to claim every word in the bible is the word of god. Go ahead. Then we can discuss how much a good price for you daughter is in silver.
The hilarious component here is (or would be hilarious, were it not so sad) how the ideas spread on here over what true Islam actually constitutes, actually come straight out of the radical textbook. What some of the buffoons simply don't realize is how much they are actually helping IS's ideology by constantly confirming it to be historically correct.

Now the gasps of incredulity in the overall Muslim world at such nonsense may be the greater quantity, I'd bet though that the gleeful laughter in Raqqa is definitely louder. Quite apart from the back-slapping over a propaganda campaign that's clearly working with at least the more foolish elements in the West.

Pot meet kettle.

And I'm keeping the line about a tolerant culture not being able to coexist with islam.
"That's all you need to know" is one of the favourite claims of those knowing little to nothing.

It's more often than not supplemented by the claim of data presented that differs from own perception as being irrelevant.

All of that demonstrating the desire for a simplicity that matches their own.

Last edited:
Pot meet kettle.

Go right ahead. It is true no matter who says it.

"That's all you need to know" is one of the favourite claims of those knowing little to nothing.

It's more often than not supplemented by the claim of data presented that differs from own perception as being irrelevant.

Could you tell us why the crimes of Christianity from the past mean anything in todays world other than a half assed excuse.

I said "not generally". ISIS is not exactly a general case.

Further - the Bible can also be used to justify sex slavery.

Where are todays Jewish sex slaves? I know where the Islamic sex slaves are. Do you think there is a difference in having sex slaves now instead of then?

The most orthodox texts of Islam condone disgusting and violent conduct. Your condescension can't hide your attempt to deny that fact.

The most orthodox texts of Islam condone disgusting and violent conduct. Your condescension can't hide your attempt to deny that fact.
Okay, that's your "contribution" in response to something not even addressed at you.

Noted.

Interesting also that you would feel addressed.

Last edited:
Could you tell us why the crimes of Christianity from the past mean anything in todays world other than a half assed excuse.

How about I just leave a couple links to modern christian terrorist organizations...

6 modern-day Christian terrorist groups our media conveniently ignores - Salon.com

The Top Five Attacks On America Committed By Christian Terrorists, Not Muslims

And one about American Christians influencing an African Government into instituting the death penalty for homo-sexuals.

"Same-sex relationships have been illegal in Uganda since British colonial rule – as they are in many sub-Saharan African countries – and before this Act was passed, they were punishable by incarceration in prison for up to 14 years. The Act was introduced as a private member's bill by Member of Parliament (MP) David Bahati on 14 October 2009. A special motion to introduce the bill was passed a month after a two-day conference was held in which three Christians from the United States asserted that homosexuality is a direct threat to the cohesion of African families."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Act,_2014

I guess 2014 is technically "the past". Just not in the sense you meant. And I am not trying to paint either religion with a broad brush. In fact just the opposite, I'm trying to show the faults of one. To show that maybe those painting Islam with a broad brush are ignoring the similarities a little to conveniently.

How about I just leave a couple links to modern christian terrorist organizations...

6 modern-day Christian terrorist groups our media conveniently ignores - Salon.com

The Top Five Attacks On America Committed By Christian Terrorists, Not Muslims

And one about American Christians influencing an African Government into instituting the death penalty for homo-sexuals.

"Same-sex relationships have been illegal in Uganda since British colonial rule – as they are in many sub-Saharan African countries – and before this Act was passed, they were punishable by incarceration in prison for up to 14 years. The Act was introduced as a private member's bill by Member of Parliament (MP) David Bahati on 14 October 2009. A special motion to introduce the bill was passed a month after a two-day conference was held in which three Christians from the United States asserted that homosexuality is a direct threat to the cohesion of African families."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Act,_2014

I guess 2014 is technically "the past". Just not in the sense you meant. And I am not trying to paint either religion with a broad brush. In fact just the opposite, I'm trying to show the faults of one. To show that maybe those painting Islam with a broad brush are ignoring the similarities a little to conveniently.

How about a body count? Here is one for you.

October, 2016
Attacks 252
Killed 2440
Injured 3036
Suicide Blasts 41
Countries 29

That is just one month for Islam inspired deaths.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

How about a body count? Here is one for you.

That is just one month for Islam inspired deaths.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Whoosh, right over your head. You think I am defending extremism. I'm not. In any sense of the way. I'm defending a religion and culture of over a billion people. If a billion people really wanted "Death to America" we wouldn't be sitting here on our computers arguing about it. We'd be drafted, fighting somewhere in WW3.

But keep blaming the religion and culture. And we will end up with a billion people hating us.

Last edited:
Whoosh, right over your head. You think I am defending extremism. I'm not. In any sense of the way. I'm defending a religion and culture of over a billion people. If a billion people really wanted "Death to America" we wouldn't be sitting here on our computers arguing about it. We'd be drafted, fighting somewhere in WW3.

There is no defense for the religion. Take a hard look at what is says and obligates its followers to do. Eternal war with those that do not submit to Islam? What is worthy of support?

There is no defense for the religion. Take a hard look at what is says and obligates its followers to do. Eternal war with those that do not submit to Islam? What is worthy of support?

Pot meet kettle.

And you want eternal war with those that do not support to your ideology. The difference is? You're to lazy to do something yourself, you want our soldiers to do it for you.

Pot meet kettle.

And you want eternal war with those that do not support to your ideology. The difference is? You're to lazy to do something yourself, you want our soldiers to do it for you.

The difference is the doctrines of the religions. Get a clue. And soldiers kill people, Muslims are the only ones that can eliminate Islam.

The difference is the doctrines of the religions. Get a clue. And soldiers kill people, Muslims are the only ones that can eliminate Islam.

The doctrines are the difference, the doctrines you took offense to me posting that supported the same thing as the OP. Are you serious, right now. And your saying that the members of a religion are the only way to destroy that religion? That's religious oppression dude. Straight up. Coercing Muslims into destroying their own religion because we are afraid of them, is a hate crime. Your advocating a hate crime.

and if I were to show that the doctrines are the same, youd flip flop into another "but we've changed it's different". And if I show you the same behavior from Christians, you'd go "Why are you defending Islam, not all christians do that, they do."

Around and around we go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom