• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Islam and Islamophobia

Do you agree with the view expressed in this thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honest, folks. I'm not paying this guy. These are his real posts.

Apparently having to face facts has broken your brain.

Your laughable posturing is even more funny when one considers just how badly you got exposed.

They make more sense than your posts.

Yeah, I know. Quoting the Qur'an to explain the actions of those who follow the Qur'an is just cuh-raaaazzzzy. Right?!?!?!?

Btw, you're still dodging a previous question. Is nearly 17 million voters an indication of systemic infidelophobia or not? If you want to dismiss them as bigots, that's one ****-load of bigotry to try to trivialize.

If your interpretation of Islam was correct, there would be a large scale insurgency going on in the United States right now.

After all, we have plenty of Muslims.

But no such thing has occurred.

Gee, I wonder why that is? :roll:

Your response is a fail, because you changed the subject. Please provide the answer to the question regarding how jihadists twisted the Quran.

And yet, no such fighting is occurring.

Much to the dismay of you and ISIS.

Like I said before.....on one hand we have what you think.

On the other, the actions of millions of people.

I know which one holds more weight.

You have still failed to show how the jihadists twisted the Quran.

Your response is a fail, because you changed the subject. Please provide the answer to the question regarding how jihadists twisted the Quran.

No, I did not “change the subject”. I pointed out that if his interpretation was correct, certain events would be happening in the US. They are not.

Again, despite conservative’s apparent fascination with ISIS’s interpretation of Islam, the vast majority of Muslims do not commit any such acts.

You have still failed to show how the jihadists twisted the Quran.

And you continue to fail to comprehend really basic arguments.

Which, considering that you are simply looking for an excuse to justify your own bigotry, is hardly surprising.

Which, considering that you are simply looking for an excuse to justify your own bigotry, is hardly surprising.

I've come around to your way of thinking. If the Qur'an told Muslims to spread Islam, by force if necessary, then the first Muslims would have attacked their neighbors and tried to create an Islamic empire, but of course they didn't, so you must be right.

Oh, wait a minute.........

I've come around to your way of thinking. If the Qur'an told Muslims to spread Islam, by force if necessary, then the first Muslims would have attacked their neighbors and tried to create an Islamic empire, but of course they didn't, so you must be right.

Oh, wait a minute.........

I see you still haven't managed to figure out why American Muslims haven't launched an insurgency if what you claimed was true.

But then again, since your arguments were nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt at an excuse for personal bigotry, that's no real surprise.

Your ISIS pals must be very disappointed in you. After all, they and their ilk are the only ones who agree with you.

I see you still haven't managed to figure out why American Muslims haven't launched an insurgency if what you claimed was true.

What "if" are you talking about? You appear to be denying the existence of the Islamic Empire. Here's a direct question for you - Did the first Muslims create an empire via the sword or not? <<< REAL QUESTION - NOT RHETORICAL.

But then again, since your arguments were nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt at an excuse for personal bigotry, that's no real surprise.

My arguments are quotes from the Qur'an and historical accounts.

Your ISIS pals must be very disappointed in you. After all, they and their ilk are the only ones who agree with you.

You forgot about 16,903,702 Pakistanis who voted to kill Christians who insult Islam.

But you go right ahead and put that false dichotomy broken record back on the Victrola. I might toy with you again in a while, but for now I'll let you produce more spittle on your own.

Btw, I know you will NEVER directly respond to my questions, but asking them gives me a chance to demonstrate that the last thing you're interested in is having an honest discussion. Carry on.

So let's discuss the various parts of the Quran that are being twisted. I would like to understand, please explain.

No, I did not “change the subject”. I pointed out that if his interpretation was correct, certain events would be happening in the US. They are not.

Again, despite conservative’s apparent fascination with ISIS’s interpretation of Islam, the vast majority of Muslims do not commit any such acts.

It's actually not relevant that most don't, enough do.

It's actually not relevant that most don't, enough do.

That's the salient bit. Of the world's 1.6 ish billion Muslims, there are a number that can never be fully quantified who either support or commit acts of jihad (we call it terrorism) for the purpose of obeying verses such as 9:29. If Mohamed's religion were peaceful, if he were Jesus plus 600 years, there would be no terrorism today. Those who deny that shout the loudest because it helps them convince themselves first and foremost.

That people who slag religion in general will bend over backwards to defend Islam, the LEAST liberal religion on earth, is mind bending.

That's the salient bit. Of the world's 1.6 ish billion Muslims, there are a number that can never be fully quantified who either support or commit acts of jihad (we call it terrorism) for the purpose of obeying verses such as 9:29. If Mohamed's religion were peaceful, if he were Jesus plus 600 years, there would be no terrorism today. Those who deny that shout the loudest because it helps them convince themselves first and foremost.

That people who slag religion in general will bend over backwards to defend Islam, the LEAST liberal religion on earth, is mind bending.

I wonder if the leftwingers that defend Islam realize that they will be the first beheaded when Sharia Law is instituted in their country. Their wackadoodle ideals are the most abhorrent to Muslims.

Slay unbelievers with the sword - said no religion of peace.

Uh......that's absolutely idiotic, because Jesus was peaceful but there is still plenty of Christian terrorism today.

Not to mention, of course, that Christians who lived much closer to Jesus's time were incredibly violent and responsible for huge numbers of deaths.

Your entire argument is based on a false premise....still.

Uh......that's absolutely idiotic, because Jesus was peaceful but there is still plenty of Christian terrorism today.

Not to mention, of course, that Christians who lived much closer to Jesus's time were incredibly violent and responsible for huge numbers of deaths.

Your entire argument is based on a false premise....still.

Please provide the actions of Jesus that were used as example.

Please provide the actions of Jesus that were used as example.

Your exact statement was "if Mohammed was Jesus plus six hundred years, there would be no terrorism today".

Not even getting into the fact that you apparently think only Muslims are terrorists(which is laughably false, by the way) Christians routinely conducted acts of violence and terrorism with the active support of the church hierarchy.

So by the same basis, your argument completely fails to hold water.

Your exact statement was "if Mohammed was Jesus plus six hundred years, there would be no terrorism today".

Not even getting into the fact that you apparently think only Muslims are terrorists(which is laughably false, by the way) Christians routinely conducted acts of violence and terrorism with the active support of the church hierarchy.

So by the same basis, your argument completely fails to hold water.

Please list these acts.

Back
Top Bottom