• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Islam a Religion of Peace? Then explain away this damning Government research paper!

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The Quillium Foundation, run by some ex-extremists with insider knowledge, has revealed a startling thick seam of Islamic totalitarianism running right through Britain's various 'peaceful' Muslim groups!

List sent to terror chief aligns peaceful Muslim groups with terrorist ideology | UK news | The Guardian

Islamophobia Watch - Documenting anti Muslim bigotry - Islam Channel promotes hatred and extremism, claims*Quilliam

Islam Channel promotes extremist groups, claims Muslim think tank | Mail Online

Despite the dhimmi Islamophobia Watch and Guardian going into 'holocaust denial'-mode, the news about groups we've always been brainwashed into believing are benign is breathtaking in its scale.

Amongst the list of extremist-sympathising (and worse) groups, including those already known about, are the Finsbury Park Mosque, the Muslim Council of Britain (advisory body to the Cabinet), the Federation of Student Islamic Societies, the Cordoba Foundation, and Muslim Welfare House, the Finsbury Park mosque, Birmingham Central mosque, the East London mosque, the Muslim Safety Forum, the Islamic Human Rights Commission and the Islam Channel.

Oh, and the Police.

“These are a selection of the various groups and institutions active in the UK which are broadly sympathetic to Islamism,” the report says.

“Whilst only a small proportion will agree with al-Qaeda’s tactics, many will agree with their overall goal of creating a single ‘Islamic state’ which would bring together all Muslims around the world under a single government and then impose on them a single interpretation of sharia as state law.”

The document warns that if the Government works with such groups “it risks empowering proponents of the ideology, if not the methodology, that is behind terrorism.”

The Occupation and Conversion of Britain, with the aid of liberal fifth-columnints at all social and political levels, is on.

BBC News - Britons link Islam with extremism, says survey

Hey, no crap Sherlock?!

New Quilliam report: British prisons are incubating Islamist extremism

BBC NEWS | UK | Mosques 'fail to tackle radicals'

[video=google;-6024855239894533729]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6024855239894533729[/video]

Last edited:
Re: Islam a Religion of Peace? Then explain away this damning Government research pap

This is the breaking news section...

Re: Islam a Religion of Peace? Then explain away this damning Government research pap

its_a_conspiracy.jpg

People say "crusade" like it's a bad thing!

'Holocaust denial' mode!

The simple antidote to an Inconvenient Truth!

'Holocaust denial' mode!

Its too late for me, save yourself! I made the mistake of attempting to understanding Islam, Muslims, and the things in the world that influence them and they infected me like a virus! Leave me and save yourself! Don't expose yourself to any different ideas, they'll change you like they did me!!!

'Holocaust denial' mode!

No, you see "holocaust denial" is a conspiracy theory of sorts, so it's a better analogue to what you're doing.

The Muslims! They're everywhere! They're gonna take over man. Why, just yesterday my buddy Mike said something about the Quran, and I haven't seen him since! They're listening.

Last edited:

I don't think there's anyone who seriously belives Islam is a religion of peace. It's just one of those things people say to keep Johnny Jihad and Betty Burqa from blowing them up.

It's a little different once you've learned about the mainstream aspects of islam. Muslims are quite nice. :)

It's a little different once you've learned about the mainstream aspects of islam. Muslims are quite nice. :)

They can be, if you mean those who follow Religious Islam and ignore Political Islam. The other kind, the ones that follow Political Islam, are vermin who will stop at nothing to impose their barbaric system on the rest of the world.

They can be, if you mean those who follow Religious Islam and ignore Political Islam. The other kind, the ones that follow Political Islam, are vermin who will stop at nothing to impose their barbaric system on the rest of the world.

Political Islam is close but not quite there. More like "Political fascists who use Islam to control people."

religion and peace don't go hand and hand...regardless of the beliefs (excluding some eastern religions).

Political [insert any religion here] is generally bad in any form. Islam isn't special in that regard.

Yes, did you hear the recording of Atah (sp?) talking to the passengers on the hijacked airliner? He was very calm and polite.

And then he killed every last one of them.

Yes, did you hear the recording of Atah (sp?) talking to the passengers on the hijacked airliner? He was very calm and polite.

Hence..... all muslims are bad?

Political [insert any religion here] is generally bad in any form. Islam isn't special in that regard.

I would agree that theocracy is the worst possible form of government, because then all questions have been divinely answered and the ruling class must consult ancient texts to decide whether women should be allowed to drive cars or own cell phones.

However, in the Western world some five centuries ago, folks began to examine their holy books and separate the spiritual guidance from the recitation of ancient tribal customs which, while acceptable several thousand years ago, will get you a well deserved 25 to life if you attempt to practice them today.

There are limits to the free exercise of religion, just as there are limits to freedom of speech, and some practices are simply unacceptable even if the practitioner claims they are required by his religious belief. Human sacrifice was a religious event when practiced by the Mayans and Aztecs, and cannibalism still has religious significance to those who practice it in the remote areas of New Guinea. No civilized society will allow either of those practices today. And no civilized society in the world will tolerate practices like the abuse of women, genital mutilation, stoning of rape victims, honor killings, or parents selling their children as suicide bombers. These practices apparently demanded by Sharia (though not by the Koran) would shame a troop of baboons - even the monkeys would cry "Unclean!! Unclean!!"

Militant (Political) Islam is unique in the world today in demanding universal acceptance of these obscene practices, and in the violence the militants exhibit when the demands are refused. That is what makes the militants dangerous to civil society, and is why they must be exterminated.

On the same day, approximately 1.3999 billion muslims killed zero people each.

On the same day, approximately 1.3999 billion muslims killed zero people each.
What?!? No stonings? No beheadings? Peace and quiet among the natives of Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan? Who are you trying to kid?

dontworrybehappy, SE102, et al,

Every reasonable people knows that a broad and sweeping statement such as this is neither sound nor valid.

Hence..... all muslims are bad?
(COMMENT)

But this is not to say that non-Muslim Americans don't have some reason to be apprehensive of the Muslim Community at this point in time.

Hussein Ibish, executive director of the Hala Salaam Maksoud Foundation for Arab-American Leadership, says in terms of counterterrorism efforts, “Most of the major successes the government claims within the United States have actually involved cooperation with the local Muslim communities.” He points to the arrest of the “Lackawanna Six,” a group of Yemeni-Americans who attended a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan, as one example where reports of suspicion from Muslims in the area led to the initial government investigation. Authorities investigated and later arrested six men plotting an assault on Fort Dix, New Jersey after a shopkeeper reported a suspicious request to copy a jihadi videotape.
(COMMENT)

The threat can come from within and the Muslim Community knows this. And America is naturally wary of this. Remember Fort Hood? MAJ Nidal Malik Hasan, a Muslim born in Arlington, Virginia, worshipped at the Dar al-Hijrah Islamic Centre in Falls Church. Only the irrational would not have some thought on the connection. Then the veil threat made by Imam Rauf, on the NYC Mosque (Park51). The American Muslim issue is a double-edged sword with risks and good qualities. But even I know that a Muslim can live next to you, and be a model neighbor, yet be something else - in the next moment.

I'm nearly 60 now. When I was young, I had a marvelous attitude in regards to those of the Middle East. The images came from Hollywood: 1001 Arabian Nights, Ali Baba, The Sheik, and The Queen of Sheeba, etc. Who could ever forget the Prince of Baghdad ---> Sinbad. For more than half a Century, I had this wondrous image of Muslims and the beauty of Arabia. That world of the Muslims was known for its Mathematics Belly Dancing, Philosophy, Astronomy and a culture chivalry. It took a lot for the Muslim to change my opinion of them. But in the last decade, I have seen the results of the love in Islam.

The reputation of the Muslim Community (local and worldwide) comes from their own path. The Muslim (as practitioners) and Islam (the religion), is what they present of themselves. With the exception of a lone New England practitioner, there is very little common sense or cultural sensitivity coming out of the Islamic Leadership. What Imam is speaking out against radicalism? But like Imam Rauf, they are quick to press the threat of violence should the Community not get their way.

True, we as Americans, must protect and honor the freedoms of our Muslim Citizens; granting them everything they are due with that citizenship. But don't be surprised if the very same Americans that devoted a career defending the rights of Americans (including practicing Muslim) is also just a little bit apprehensive, that they might bite the hand that feeds them.

No, not all Muslims are bad. But... we are only human.

Most Respectfully,
R

No, you see "holocaust denial" is a conspiracy theory of sorts, so it's a better analogue to what you're doing.

Well, I don't see the smug liberal brigade doing anything other than try to shoot the messenger by using ridicule. No attempt to refute the vast body of evidence offered.

Thread title: Islam a Religion of Peace? Then explain away this damning Government research paper!

NOT DONE!

Reminds me of the Lennon lyric, Nowhere Man, where the title character only observes what he chooses to perceive.

Well, Fool On The Hill is another good lyrical description of liberals.

Muslims are quite nice.

That's just as silly as saying Muslims are evil. A great many Muslims are thoroughly decent people, whilst others are absolutely disgusting. That's what human nature is all about. Yet Islam itself is a creed which plays on the worst aspects of it whilst simultaneously paying lip-service to some good bits. Bit like Nazism in that respect.

Last edited:

People say "crusade" like it's a bad thing!

Muslims certainly do. I'm not a violent man but I will set out that the Crusades were the Europeans' belated attempt to put the Muslims out of Europe after the first big jihad, taking place after Muhammad's death, invaded it. Muslims almost got as far as Paris and it's why you had the Moors in Spain.

Back
Top Bottom