• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Isis wages war on gays 'usa, you are our primary goal'

ISIS is here, it's serious, and they are in our face.

The obama Regime has failed us completely and just like obama, the liberal weenie apologists, can't separate the radical muslim from a good muslim.

So they target guns as some sort of evil. The evil is in the radical muslims, not the guns, bombs or planes that they use as weapons.

How stupid are liberals, including the asswipes in the MSM? Pretty damn stupid when all they can due is target the tools used by the terrorists...instead of the actions of the terrorists.

Homeland security...has failed
The FBI..................has failed
The obama Regime..has failed

There was a security expert on TV tonight....he said be ready for a lot more to come!!! I've been saying it since 9-1-1.

The West has been at war with Islam since the 6th Century, history proves it......and it continues.

Last edited:
The Quran requires death to homosexuals. The killer was carrying out Allah's orders. Few muslims truly and publically reject the Quran and its more outrageous teachings.

Obama didn't even have the decency to call it a "hate crime". Hes probably going to label it "entertainment venue violence" like drunks at a boxing match.

Smart people stay alert and are armed. Dummies depend on the gubbment for protection.

The Quran requires death to homosexuals. The killer was carrying out Allah's orders. Few muslims truly and publically reject the Quran and its more outrageous teachings.

Obama didn't even have the decency to call it a "hate crime". Hes probably going to label it "entertainment venue violence" like drunks at a boxing match.

So does the Bible. And the Bible also requires death to disrespectful children, too. Read Leviticus sometime.

On the other hand, the Qur'an also strictly forbids killing unbelievers, that there must be no compulsion in religion.

In other words, it ain't the religion and never was. It IS who certain hateful individuals choose to interpret what they read therein...or haven't you heard of the Spanish Inquisition, the Jewish Ghettoes, and the rabid anti-Semitism of Martin Luther, whose writings were used as justification by the Nazis for their treatment of the Jews?

Not even a full page in and a progressive is already jumping into a rabid defense of Islam. It's like clockwork.

EDIT:

BTW, Dailymail is garbage. Stick to at least half-decent sources for sensitive stories like this.

Not even a full page in and a progressive is already jumping into a rabid defense of Islam. It's like clockwork.

EDIT:

BTW, Dailymail is garbage. Stick to at least half-decent sources for sensitive stories like this.
Its rather telling. We have one group that is actually killing homosexuals for the crime of homosexuality and then you have these very strange people that defend both homosexuality AND the people killing homosexuals BECAUSE of their homosexuality. And what their response? "But...but..but...the CHRISTIANS!!! The CHRISTIANS!!!"
Like you said...its like clockwork.
"the Qur'an also strictly forbids killing unbelievers"
Thats why gay men are swinging from bridges and cranes by the neck.

Its rather telling. We have one group that is actually killing homosexuals for the crime of homosexuality and then you have these very strange people that defend both homosexuality AND the people killing homosexuals BECAUSE of their homosexuality. And what their response? "But...but..but...the CHRISTIANS!!! The CHRISTIANS!!!"

Defending them....or simply trying to understand them? Because if you don't understand how or why a potential terrorist thinks the way they do....you're never going to stop them.

I was reading a PoliceOne.com link on another thread today and happened to notice this in the list (see bolded)....

About "Terrorism Prevention and Response: The Definitive Law Enforcement Guide to Prepare for Terrorist Activity"
Compiled by retired NYPD officer Cliff Mariani after an intense year-long research campaign into effective counter-terrorism strategies and protocols, the 256-page"Terrorism Prevention and Response" is filled with easy-to-understand, ready-to-apply training information that will help law enforcement professionals of all ranks:

Spot key indicators of a potential terrorist

Identify and protect potential local targets in a variety of setting

Prepare safe, effective evacuation plans

Safely respond to a chem./bio attack

Increase prevention skills by thinking like a terrorist

Gather and share valuable anti-terrorist intelligence…and much more.

https://www.policeone.com/terrorism...ounter-Terrorism-Weapons-and-How-To-Use-Them/

Defending them....or simply trying to understand them? Because if you don't understand how or why a potential terrorist thinks the way they do....you're never going to stop them.

I was reading a PoliceOne.com link on another thread today and happened to notice this in the list (see bolded)....

About "Terrorism Prevention and Response: The Definitive Law Enforcement Guide to Prepare for Terrorist Activity"
Compiled by retired NYPD officer Cliff Mariani after an intense year-long research campaign into effective counter-terrorism strategies and protocols, the 256-page"Terrorism Prevention and Response" is filled with easy-to-understand, ready-to-apply training information that will help law enforcement professionals of all ranks:

https://www.policeone.com/terrorism...ounter-Terrorism-Weapons-and-How-To-Use-Them/
Come on, baby...how exactly do you equate "the Christians!!!' to "trying to understand them"?

So does the Bible. And the Bible also requires death to disrespectful children, too. Read Leviticus sometime.

On the other hand, the Qur'an also strictly forbids killing unbelievers, that there must be no compulsion in religion.

In other words, it ain't the religion and never was. It IS who certain hateful individuals choose to interpret what they read therein...or haven't you heard of the Spanish Inquisition, the Jewish Ghettoes, and the rabid anti-Semitism of Martin Luther, whose writings were used as justification by the Nazis for their treatment of the Jews?

Quran 8:12

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

You can find similar quotes in almost every religion's scripture against one group or the other that caused perceived trouble for the society under the prevailing circumstances.

Come on, baby...how exactly do you equate "the Christians!!!' to "trying to understand them"?

I dunno....something about comparing the Quran and the Bible and what motivates religious extremists to take the words literally or out of context to suit their agenda? Or perhaps it's a perceived immorality or injustice in society and the holy books give them justification to use violence? Or perhaps they think they're doing Gods or Allahs work and they'll be rewarded in heaven?

Or maybe it doesn't have anything to do with religion but rather a perceived rejection or a feeling of failure, self pity, jealously and they blame society or some group for all their problems. Or perhaps they were never taught how to deal with their emotions and use violence and revenge for every perceived slight or insult.

Sometimes I think the mindset of gangs and ISIS are similar. I'd like to explore that line of reasoning some more...who knows maybe by understanding the similarities we can kill two birds with one stone...so to speak.

Last edited:
You can find similar quotes in almost every religion's scripture against one group or the other that caused perceived trouble for the society under the prevailing circumstances.

I was referring to a post that was made about a specific religion and showed it to be contrary. Other religions were not the issue in my response, or the post that I answered.

I was referring to a post that was made about a specific religion and showed it to be contrary. Other religions were not the issue in my response, or the post that I answered.

Then you are aware that most religions and ideologies have similar demands to employ force and have done so recurrently over time. For instance, terror was a problem of atheists a short while ago and many of the present ISIS generals were officers in a secular dictator's regime.

I think that other than at a tactical and relatively detailed level religion is probably less interesting than distracting and leads in a wrong direction. What it does do, is lend populist forces in our political structures impetus and ignorant credibility. But as a rational point of discussion it falls flat.

I dunno....something about comparing the Quran and the Bible and what motivates religious extremists to take the words literally or out of context to suit their agenda? Or perhaps it's a perceived immorality or injustice in society and the holy books give them justification to use violence? Or perhaps they think they're doing Gods or Allahs work and they'll be rewarded in heaven?

Or maybe it doesn't have anything to do with religion but rather a perceived rejection or a feeling of failure, self pity, jealously and they blame society or some group for all their problems. Or perhaps they were never taught how to deal with their emotions and use violence and revenge for every perceived slight or insult.

Sometimes I think the mindset of gangs and ISIS are similar. I'd like to explore that line of reasoning some more...who knows maybe by understanding the similarities we can kill two birds with one stone...so to speak.
You dont believe that is their intent...not for a second. You know their SOLE intent in dragging 'The Christians' into this is to minimize, excuse, and draw attention from the fact that once again, a fundamentalist extremist hs killed a bunch of people, this time at a gay dance club.

If you want to understand them, I'll help, but it will only be helpful if you listen. Extremist Fundamentalist Muslims exist in this world to kill you and anyone else who will not accept their version of Islam. Their goal is to convert the world and they arent the take
'no' for an answer types. There is but one answer and response to them. You wont hug it out. You wont love it out. You cant buy them a puppy.

Does that help?

Leviticus is old testament so it's pretty much gone from modern Christianity.

And visiting old history in other countries to justify mass murder in this country is fantasy land for pinhead professors.

Don't tell me Islam is innocent. This guy is being hailed as a hero in Muslim countries.

I know one thing today.....that obama is a disgrace as a President!

Your logic is impeccable.

I've been thinking like a criminal for 46 years now....thinking like a terrorist, is not much different.

Seems pretty clear to me.

And visiting old history in other countries to justify mass murder in this country is fantasy land for pinhead professors.

Don't tell me Islam is innocent. This guy is being hailed as a hero in Muslim countries.

Gone until some idiot or group of idiots decides to use it as an excuse again. Look at the idiot in Orlando - everybody on the Right is yelling about "It's because of Islam"...but according to his ex-wife, he was mentally unstable, beat her on a regular basis, and hated gays anyway (which set of personality traits is NOT the province of any one religion, but is found in ALL religions). The idiot used some verses from the Qur'an as his excuse (and, like all other terrorists, plainly ignored the verses which forbade his actions) and decided to start killing. This is what happens when religion is used by evil men as an excuse for what they do. And easy access to firearms makes it all the easier....

You will see some who "hail him like a hero"...but the overwhelming majority do not do so. You need to be careful to not cherry-pick and thereby allow your perception of the whole to be determined by the actions and words of the relative few. The proof? Add up all the idiots who've committed terrorism in America in the name of Islam - go ahead, add them all up - then compare that number to the 3.3 million Muslims who are ALREADY here in America.

In other words, if Muslims hated America in the name of Islam, you'd be seeing a hell of a lot more attacks. But instead, what you're seeing is the actions of what amounts to one out of every several hundred thousand Muslims who are already in America...

...but you're allowing the actions of those very, very few to color your perception of the millions who - having a better understanding of the actual tenets and commands of Islam - do not support such terrorist acts.

And one more thing - I am a strong Christian, so don't think I'm trying to defend Islam as a religion. I had to research Islam because of a book I wrote several years back. I am defending the Muslims because I hate to see people wrongly accused...which is precisely what the Right is doing by assigning blame to the millions for the actions of a relative very, very few.

Yeah, and as I pointed out already, that's cherry-picking, just as is pointing out the verses in Leviticus that demand that disrespectful children be put to death.

YES, modern "Christianity" doesn't follow the commands in Leviticus...but by the same token, the overwhelming majority of Muslims do NOT follow the command in the verse you posted above...which you would know already if you would take the time and effort to actually see both sides of the story instead of keeping yourself ensconced in the right-wing echo chamber.

Where do you think people that murder doctors and bomb abortion clinics get their justification from?

Trumps response was disgusting...as usual.

ISIS is here, it's serious, and they are in our face.

The obama Regime has failed us completely and just like obama, the liberal weenie apologists, can't separate the radical muslim from a good muslim.

So they target guns as some sort of evil. The evil is in the radical muslims, not the guns, bombs or planes that they use as weapons.

How stupid are liberals, including the asswipes in the MSM? Pretty damn stupid when all they can due is target the tools used by the terrorists...instead of the actions of the terrorists.

Homeland security...has failed
The FBI..................has failed
The obama Regime..has failed

There was a security expert on TV tonight....he said be ready for a lot more to come!!! I've been saying it since 9-1-1.

The West has been at war with Islam since the 6th Century, history proves it......and it continues.

No blame for the W Administration? They were responsible for creating ISIS when we invaded Iraq...

Where do you think people that murder doctors and bomb abortion clinics get their justification from?

Where did I say since some Christians murder, it's a wash if an Muslim kills off 50 people?

IOW, two wrongs don't make a right.

Back
Top Bottom