• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ISIS executioner beheads man for 'mocking Islam'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This folks is what happens when a people are disarmed and treated like dogs!

The anti-gun morons here, need to study these photos and realize their vulnerabilities.

MickeyW;1066039428[B said:
]Harrowing pictures have emerged showing a second obese executioner beheading a man for 'mocking Islam' i
[/B]n front of children in the ISIS' stronghold of Raqqa.

The horrifying images emerged at the same time as the increasingly-besieged terror group shared pictures of its 'softer side' - showing militants handing out advice on giving to charity during Ramadan.

Executioner brings down his scimitar as ISIS murder a man for ?mocking Islam? in Raqqa* | Daily Mail Online

In the Old Testament the Jewish people stoned a man to death for picking up firewood on the Sabbath day.

What do you think about that?

Fill us in.

Personally I disapprove of both horrible actions.

In the Old Testament the Jewish people stoned a man to death for picking up firewood on the Sabbath day.

Fill us in.

Let's see, Old Testament....that was before the time of Jesus Christ, the Son of God Almighty.............. and an ancient practice...

What do I think about that? Pretty silly and it has nothing to do with the OP. I too disapprove of that....but I'm for the Death Penalty today .....when justified!

Can you stay relevant?

This folks is what happens when a people are disarmed and treated like dogs!

The anti-gun morons here, need to study these photos and realize their vulnerabilities.

The obese headsman was captured by the Syrian army over a month ago. Being armed didn't prevent him from getting captured.

Fill us in.

Hey Shrub...........it's 2016. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom