• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ISIS claims it will have a nuke in a year.

Who would sell them a Nuke? Now if they said they could steal one. It might be a bit more believable.

Who would sell them a Nuke? Now if they said they could steal one. It might be a bit more believable.

Article says Pakistan.

I sincerely doubt Pakistan, no matter the rhetoric, is honestly willing to sell ISIS a nuke. I agree with MMC, theft of one or the components to make one of some degree is another matter.

If North Korea can't manage to get a nuke I doubt ISIS can.

If North Korea can't manage to get a nuke I doubt ISIS can.

I don't know about that. That leader is pretty wacko and it would be hard I think for him to negotiate terms for a nuke.

I think there are some people in Pakistan that believe the views of ISIS, but I could be wrong. In which cause, I find ISIS more likely to get a nuke than North Korea.

Article says Pakistan.

Yeah I seen that......but then Pakistan said anybody that attacks Saudi Arabia. Will face some serious consequences. Which ISIS has been attacking the Saud.

Now them getting a hold of Chemical Weapons.....is another issue and more of a concern. Which we know Assad has Chems. Plus they have taken Several of Assads Military bases.

They did show they have a Scud Missile.

Anyone wonder why they would make this announcement? Sounds ridiculous to me that they'd do that...??

I can't explain it... I mean, these are the monsters running around slaughtering people in extremely horrific fashions... how their brain works is way beyond this old dudes comprehension.

if i had to venture a guess... it's braggadocio

Anyone wonder why they would make this announcement? Sounds ridiculous to me that they'd do that...??

Much of their propaganda is aimed at recruitment.

It's how they terrorise people, with threats. Then dupes repeat the threats and do their work for them by helping spread the word...

So you believe ISIS, I take it. You think they'll get a nuke inside of a year.

I don't know Barak, what do they tell you in the briefings?

I don't know Barak, what do they tell you in the briefings?

Playing silly games is easier than presenting an actual opinion for you.

You believe ISIS. That's why you want Obama to save you.

Playing silly games is easier than presenting an actual opinion for you.

You believe ISIS. That's why you want Obama to save you.

I don't know what to believe. I know they are wealthy, have lots of our equipment, are convicted fighters, and outclass most of the forces they face although our military could make short work of them. Are they capable of obtaining a nuclear weapon and a missile? Possibly.

What do I think Obama will do? Lead from behind.

You are reaching into a realm of BS.
And it is Barack.

I'm reaching into a news paper. In your honor from now on I'll call him Hussain.

Back
Top Bottom