• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Isis beheads 21 christians, promises to ‘conquer rome, by allah’s permission

Oh, ok. So when you said, "well they freaking asked for it", you were speaking of the Islamic State fighters? And not the Christians being beheaded, right? As to your assertion that Iraq is secular, :doh

Oh, ok. So when you said, "well they freaking asked for it", you were speaking of the Islamic State fighters? And not the Christians being beheaded, right? As to your assertion that Iraq is secular, :doh

Continue...

Now that, I really don't understand. Lol.

You just stated that Iraq is not secular and followed it with an emoticon " :doh " Surely an emoticon is not enough! So I asked you to continue and support the statement with references in addition to emoticons.

There is no cause for the savage activity of these people. They have the same justification as the Nazi's did. They are animals, nothing more.

As if you would want to lift a finger to stop ISIS if they were executing atheists instead

In my humble opinion your read on that particular forum member is 180 degrees out of phase.

You just stated that Iraq is not secular and followed it with an emoticon " :doh " Surely an emoticon is not enough! So I asked you to continue and support the statement with references in addition to emoticons.

Oh, I see, that's reasonable enough.

Iraq is the first Arab country to be ruled by a Shia government since Saladin overthrew the Fatimids in Egypt in 1171. But Shia rule is deeply troubled, and Shia leaders have been unable to share power in a stable way that satisfies the Sunni, the Kurds and even the Shia community.

The Shia are in power in Iraq

Well I hope ISIS don't conquer Rome before this September because I'm booked up for a holiday there then :wink:

There is no cause for the savage activity of these people. They have the same justification as the Nazi's did. They are animals, nothing more.

No, they're people. Animals don't behave like they do.

This PM has been a lot more "secular" and inclusive of the Sunnis than his divisive predecessor.

This PM has been a lot more "secular" and inclusive of the Sunnis than his divisive predecessor.

The religious Shia sect including the religious Sunni sect does not make the two seemingly cooperatives secular.

Don't be so hard on animals, because these guys are far far worse than those

Obama has that lying POS Susan Rice out on the stump claiming the 21 beheadings were caused by a movie carried out by over zealous film critics.

Obama has that lying POS Susan Rice out on the stump claiming the 21 beheadings were caused by a movie carried out by over zealous film critics.

How very ISIS of you. A warped misrepresentation of reality.

How very ISIS of you. A warped misrepresentation of reality.

1) It has now been proven that the WH knew it was a coordinated terrorist attack within 24-48 hours and yet Susan Rice lied through her pie-hole for weeks after. NEXT.

1) It has now been proven that the WH knew it was a coordinated terrorist attack within 24-48 hours and yet Susan Rice lied through her pie-hole for weeks after. NEXT.

I could really go for some pie right now. Starving.

I've been shot at for my countrymen, I didn't ask to only be shot at only for those who believe in a god. kind of a ****ty thing to say to Goshin.

it's only ****ty if it's untrue. If they had executed 21 atheists, who they hate just as much as christians, he wouldn't have replied at all, much less thrown a fit

the only westerners who should be hanging around where ISIS are well trained professional killers looking to waste as many of those scumbags as they possibly can

It was secular before Saddam:

Thought the US lead intervention would turn Iraq back to that pre-1970's secular era, but it seems the intervention only exacerbated the problem:

References:

The sectarian myth of Iraq | Sami Ramadani | Comment is free | The Guardian

Left wing antisemitism is on a par with neo-Nazi and white nationalist antisemtism, so no suprises here. As for 'neutrality', it's just another euphemism for supporting genocide against Israeli Jews and Christians both. The 'neutrality' meme isn't even remotely neutral re real life consequences.

it's only ****ty if it's untrue. If they had executed 21 atheists, who they hate just as much as christians, he wouldn't have replied at all, much less thrown a fit

Bull****, you have no evidence of this other than your personal bigotry which isn't evidence at all.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…