• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Isidewith

Well apparently I side with Gary Johnson at 84%, which is not surprising.

Candidates you side with...

Gary Johnson 84%
Gary Johnson Libertarian: on domestic policy, foreign policy, economic, social, science, criminal, healthcare, and electoral issues.

Jill Stein 72%
Jill Stein Green: on domestic policy, foreign policy, criminal, science, and electoral issues.

Donald Trump 70%
Donald Trump Republican: on immigration and healthcare issues.

Darrell Castle 67%
Darrell Castle Constitution: on domestic policy, social, immigration, and criminal issues.

Hillary Clinton 57%
Hillary Clinton Democratic: on criminal and electoral issues.

I usually vote Libertarian Party, but this election is too important in regards to SCOTUS appointments, and my 2A rights are at risk.

So will I vote for Gary Johnson? No, not unless the polls show he has the best chance of beating Hillary Clinton.

Until then I will vote for Trump.

Last edited:
I want a "do over." This can't be correct. And, Darrell WHO, of the Constitution Party?

93% - Donald Trump
on immigration, foreign policy, domestic policy, criminal, electoral, education, economic, environmental, and healthcare issues.

85% - Gary Johnson
on domestic policy, immigration, foreign policy, economic, education, science, healthcare, environmental, and social issues.

84% - Darrell Castle
on domestic policy, immigration, electoral, economic, education, social, and healthcare issues.

25% - Hillary Clinton
on science and social issues

20% - Jill Stein
on education and social issues.

Back
Top Bottom