• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Tuckeer Carlson showing his racism by asking for Jackson's LSAT scores?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Tucker Carlson has been asking for Judge Jackson's LSAT scores. I know he has never asked any of the white candidates for such scores, even though Jackson has attended Harvard where she was an honor student and reached the highest level you can get as a judge. This is the same person who like many GOPers asked to see Obama's birth certificate while never asking any other candidate for president for theirs. Tucker Carlson is showing his racism for everyone to see, especially all of his old white audience, who want to believe that a black woman can not be smart enough to be a SCOTUS justice. BOth a woman and being black is too much for them to comprehend. I hope you are not one of those who believe as he does.

Tucker Carlson has been asking for Judge Jackson's LSAT scores. I know he has never asked any of the white candidates for such scores, even though Jackson has attended Harvard where she was an honor student and reached the highest level you can get as a judge. This is the same person who like many GOPers asked to see Obama's birth certificate while never asking any other candidate for president for theirs. Tucker Carlson is showing his racism for everyone to see, especially all of his old white audience, who want to believe that a black woman can not be smart enough to be a SCOTUS justice. BOth a woman and being black is too much for them to comprehend. I hope you are not one of those who believe as he does.
Why bother to ask. The answer is obvious, if you be white, you be racist honkey. Duh.

At this point I would be surprised if anyone felt that Tucker Carlson had to do or say anything more to demonstrate his racism. For those with eyes to see, and ears to hear, that has been a done deal for at least some years already.

Russia is raping Ukraine.

Millions of Ukrainians who were living ordinary lives like us a week ago now find themselves refugees on the road.

So who in the heck cares what Mr. C. says or doesn't say?

Just as who in the heck cares what those silly female has-beens say on "The View"?

Millions of Ukrainians who were living ordinary lives like us a week ago now find themselves refugees on the road.

Just as who in the heck cares what those silly female has-beens say on "The View"?
I agree with you but like it or not Carlson drives the narrative on the far right. It is displayed here daily by how often his nightly rant weaves it into posts here. I often check what he is on about and look for it to be repeated here, rarely am I disappointed.
His questioning of the suitability of any Supreme Court nominee is perfectly fine however it is quite clear to anyone who listens carefully that his " questioning" this go-round is based on her sex and her race.

Last edited:
No, I don't see racism from just asking that question, I see pathetic partisanship and corrupt idiocy. However, if things he's said in asking it do indicate racism, as Callen suggests, is the case that's another matter, but I can't say as I have no plans to listen to him.

No, I don't see racism from just asking that question, I see pathetic partisanship and corrupt idiocy. However, if things he's said in asking it do indicate racism, as Callen suggests, is the case that's another matter, but I can't say as I have no plans to listen to him.
Tucker is very good at masking things by posing them as questions rather that stated opinions.In this case I believe he is trying to drive a link to affirmative action as being what got her in to Harvard rather than her intellect. Otherwise why focus on an admissions requirement? .........how Tuckerery of me 😊

that was an odd reply
almost as if it was an attempt to avoid discussion about tucker's demonstrated racism
while there is conflict in ukraine, that activity should not dissuade us from also pondering other matters

that tucker did not seek the LSAT of other supreme court nominees, but has made a major production about the current black woman's LSAT scores, does point to tucker having a racial bias against blacks

Tucker is very good at masking things by posing them as questions rather that stated opinions.In this case I believe he is trying to drive a link to affirmative action as being what got her in to Harvard rather than her intellect. Otherwise why focus on an admissions requirement? .........how Tuckerery of me 😊
Ya, I just think he'd have to be more explicit or inconsistent to justify going from 'attacking her because she's appointed by a Democrat' instead of 'because of race'. It doesn't prove it isn't racist, but falls short as proof it is.

Stupid. He's racist because of his actions
No today if you are white you are automatically racist. The what all academics and the elites say. They are our betters, we have to listen to them. Sorry Charlie no treat for you.

No today if you are white you are automatically racist. The what all academics and the elites say. They are our betters, we have to listen to them. Sorry Charlie no treat for you.
What nonsense! White people automatically thinking white people are racist........do you think before you type?

That's nice. Carlson is commenting on a subject, but it's illegitimate to address his comments because BUTWHATABOUTUKRAINE!!! For how long must we only discuss Ukraine, while people like Carlson comment on other news that's also relevant to this country? Should we ask you permission about what's fair game? If not you, who? Thanks in advance!

It's always fascinating to see how you guys will try to divert a thread when you have nothing to say on the merits. Bottom line is Carlson has invented a new bar for SC justices - what was his or her LSAT score - just for a black woman. He's never cared before, she's a double Harvard grad (including law school), was editor of the Harvard law review, for two years clerked for a Supreme Court justice, and has a stellar record on the bench. That's not enough for a black woman, apparently.

Wow, that's amazing that "all" academics and "all" elites say that!!!!! I'm SHOCKED!!! that ALL OF THEM SAY THE SAME THING!!! That you invented!!!

🥴 🤪 o_O :ROFLMAO:

Wow, that's amazing that "all" academics and "all" elites say that!!!!! I'm SHOCKED!!! that ALL OF THEM SAY THE SAME THING!!! That you invented!!!

Do they have a group FB page or something?

All the ones that are worth anything like from Harvard Yale Princeton Ect. It's all the rage in academic and elite circles. :cool:

Do they have a group FB page or something?
I sure if you look you find one or two. You are more likely to find them on twitter were the twits live. (y)

I sure if you look you find one or two. You are more likely to find them on twitter were the twits live. (y)
I have no doubt that if I looked I would find one or two.

Back
Top Bottom