• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Trump working with the Russians to undermine our elections?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Trump is constantly talking about how elections in our country are being stolen or the numbers changed by one of the following, illegal immigrants, Latino's or Blacks. His latest is the Florida elections even though most experts say that the GOP candidates are going to win those elections. Now not only is Trump saying that the Dems and their followers are trying to cheat to win in Florida, if a GOP candidate loses anywhere it is because of election cheating by the Dems and their followers. The Russians have been trying to undermine our elections, is Trump willingly or unwillingly helping the Russians in their endeavor to do so?

Trump is constantly talking about how elections in our country are being stolen or the numbers changed by one of the following, illegal immigrants, Latino's or Blacks. His latest is the Florida elections even though most experts say that the GOP candidates are going to win those elections. Now not only is Trump saying that the Dems and their followers are trying to cheat to win in Florida, if a GOP candidate loses anywhere it is because of election cheating by the Dems and their followers. The Russians have been trying to undermine our elections, is Trump willingly or unwillingly helping the Russians in their endeavor to do so?

Seriously? In case you hadn't heard yet, there was a blue wave which led to the Democrats takeover of the House. I swear, you lefties talk out of both sides of your mouth.

Republicans set up the Brooks Brothers riot during the first Florida recount.
Basically GOP paid operatives.

Hundreds of paid GOP operatives descended upon South Florida to protest the state's recounts,[1] with at least half a dozen of the demonstrators at Miami-Dade paid by George W. Bush's recount committee.[2] Several of these protesters were identified as Republican staffers and a number later went on to jobs in the Bush administration.[3]

The "Brooks Brothers" name is a reference to the protesters' corporate attire; described as "50-year-old white lawyers with cell phones and Hermès ties", the astroturfing protesters were corporate-sponsored and flown in, as opposed to being local citizens concerned about counting practices.[2][4]

The controversial incident was set in motion by John E. Sweeney,[10] a New York Republican who was nicknamed "Congressman Kick-Ass" by President Bush for his work in Florida.[11] Sweeney defended his actions by arguing that his aim was not to stop the hand recount but to restore the process to public view.[12] Some Bush supporters did acknowledge they hoped the recount would end. "We were trying to stop the recount; Bush had already won," said Evilio Cepero, a reporter for WAQI, an influential Spanish talk radio station in Miami. "We were urging people to come downtown and support and protest this injustice." A Republican lawyer commented, "People were pounding on the doors, but they had an absolute right to get in."[7] The protest prevented official observers and members of the press from getting in.[9][13]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooks_Brothers_riot

Roger Stone has and will likely again set up phony exit poll drama to rile up their base about Democrats stealing elections:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...p-exit-poll-roger-stone-rigged-election-claim

All in a day's work for Republicans.
Coordination with Russia is likely for some GOPers, but likely they didn't let it reach Trump, why would they? That's currently under investigation.

I look at it this way.

Trump has been accused of collaborating with the Russians to help him win the 2016 election IE: cheating. So Trump being Trump, turns it around and does the same to them in any way that he can.

Have the Dems cheated? I don't know. I wouldn't put it past them. Especially if they do believe that the system is being rigged.

I do know one thing though. Or at least I suspect that the probability of it is extremely high. And that is that illegal immigrants ARE voting in our elections. A vast majority of them? Doubtful. We can barely get the majority our own citizens to vote so I doubt the majority of illegals would vote. However I do think enough do to be able to sway an election. I base this belief on a few things.

1: Illegals have no problem breaking the law. That is proven by the very fact that they come here illegally.
2: Illegals have no problem using fake and/or stolen identities. Another illegal activity.
3: Illegals have been known to claim more dependents on their tax forms than they actually have living with them. Up to and including above the amount that my family makes in a year is what they have gotten back in tax returns. Another illegal activity.
4: It has been proven that there are many thousands (at least) of illegals being registered to vote. Whether or not they use it is of course up in the air because no one ever actually checks. There is no system in place to check it.

Illegals have proven that they are not afraid to break the law and have no fear of being deported for it. After all, they snuck in once, surely they can (and do) do it again.

President Stable Genius said much the same thing about Arizona's elections. Hell, the Democrats can barely get themselves elected much less mount a massive voting scam against Republicans.

Trump continues to show how truly damn stupid he is while most of us are no longer surprised. What does surprise many of us (independents, conservatives, liberals) is that members of the Trump cult don't care if Trump lies most of the time. They won't fact check him even if they know how. They do not want the truth as they have invested too much emotional support with Trump.

We've all done it in one way or another. At some point in our lives we have looked in the mirror and with great reluctancy admitted to ourselves that we've been had, lied to, misled, chumped, taken advantage of, made a fool. Most of us, I believe, finally find the guts to admit it and make a change in our lives. The remaining Trump cultists have decided to remain in denial.

Trump said Russia didn't, and then he said Russia could have, and then he said Russia might have meddled in US elections. Then he said China did meddle in US elections. Mountains of proof leave no doubt that Russia did meddle in US elections and continues to do so. Trump and Trump cultists should be outraged. Trump isn't outraged. He loves Putin. Trump cultists are therefore not outraged and also love Putin.

Trump is outraged that Democrats pulled off a massive voting scam including multiple voting in disguise. Trump cultists are therefore outraged that Democrats pulled off a massive voting scam including voting multiple times in disguise.

There is little to no proof. Trump cannot and will not produce documentation validating Trump's most recent self-created conspiracy event. FAKE NEWS from Mr. Fake News himself. And Trump cultists? They won't question Trump's bull**** and blather. If Trump says black people and brown people were involved that is all the dog whistle Trump cultists need to hear.

I strongly recommend the books Fear by Bob Woodward, Russian Roulette by Michael Isikoff & David Corn. Also, for eye opening background Bill Browder's incredible book, Red Notice. I'd start with Red Notice. It reads like an international thriller but it is not fiction. I often use it for reference.

In short, yes, Trump has been and is working with the Russians to undermine our elections. He has been compromised by the Russians for decades.

Personally, I don't see Trump's cooperation with Russia as an issue of disloyalty. Trump was never loyal to the United States or to the rule of law. Look at his deep history. Trump cannot be disloyal when he has no real understanding of national loyal or commitment to law under the Constitution.

Trump's complete lack of ethics and morals, Trump's devotion to wealth, power and fame created the shallow failure of a human being that Trump is. All spy agencies look for such massively flawed people. Trump the huckster was a dream come true for Russia.

Trump was always a failure in business. He often needed huge amounts of money to bail him out. Russia threw the bait out and slowly reeled him in. Trump belongs to Putin and has for decades.

Back
Top Bottom