• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Trump trying to cheat Americans out of a free and fair election?

Is Trump trying to cheat Americans out of a free and fair election?

• Yes

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rickc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Unbelievable

We have people who go all around the world trying to spread democracy and oversee elections to ensure free and fair elections.

Now we, America the shining light of democracy for all the world to emulate, are being reduced to the politics of dictators around the world.

How can this happen here?

If Trump can't get something by cheating, He doesn't want it.

Trump reminds me of the man who cheats on his wife and does it in full view of his boss and co-workers. One day a higher position in his job is open and to his dismay, he doesn't get the position that he thinks he deserves. This man goes to his boss and asks: "Why didn't I get the job instead of that other person?" His boss says: "You think that I'm suppose to trust you with a lot more responsibility and honor in order to improve this company and yet your own wife can't even trust you to hold sacred your promised vows of marriage?...Think again.
Trump cheats at golf even with several Secret Service people standing right in front of him and you want me to trust him with the honor of this country? Yeah..dream on.

Trump reminds me of the man who cheats on his wife and does it in full view of his boss and co-workers. One day a higher position in his job is open and to his dismay, he doesn't get the position that he thinks he deserves. This man goes to his boss and asks: "Why didn't I get the job instead of that other person?" His boss says: "You think that I'm suppose to trust you with a lot more responsibility and honor in order to improve this company and yet your own wife can't even trust you to hold sacred your promised vows of marriage?...Think again.
Trump cheats at golf even with several Secret Service people standing right in front of him and you want me to trust him with the honor of this country? Yeah..dream on.

He want's to win the election to protect him from all the legal trouble that's likely to hit himself, his family and his business. That in itself is even more reason to beat him in November. He doesn't care about being president, he's only acting out to protest himself.

I can envision a whole bunch of fast track lawsuits coming in the next weeks from AGs across the country. Trump intentionally withholding funding for the P.O. to gain in an election breaks all sorts of constitutional and criminal laws.

The guy has completely gone over the deep end. He's shaking in his boots about losing this election.

Unbelievable

We have people who go all around the world trying to spread democracy and oversee elections to ensure free and fair elections.

Now we, America the shining light of democracy for all the world to emulate, are being reduced to the politics of dictators around the world.

Ummmmm, are you going to complain about China and Iran trying to influence our election? Didn't think so.

Ummmmm, are you going to complain about China and Iran trying to influence our election? Didn't think so.

"And that's why I support Trump stealing the election."

-Moderateright

"And that's why I support Trump stealing the election."

-Moderateright

Before the election begins most common sense voters will understand that the Democrat party
considers 'VOTER FRAUD" a human right. IF they win & Harris has her way I envision Jussie
Smollett will have a cushy job in the 'so called' Biden administration, after all:

Jussie Smollet held a number of conversations with Cory Booker and Kamala Harris
about supporting their sponsored Justice for Victims of Lynching Act and providing
the needed public momentum for the bill to pass the Senate and House.

The timeline of these conversations (December 21-January 18, 2019) suggests that
the death threat letter he sent himself (January 22-23) and his staged attack (January 29),
were timed to create an opinion groundswell to support the bill and prop the political and
professional career of these three masterminds.

Sen. Kamala Harris, who was picked to be presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's
running mate Tuesday, along with Cory Booker initially called actor Jussie Smollett’s claims of being
attacked an “attempted modern-day lynching” in January 2019 when reports of it first surfaced. Hmmm!

Last edited:
Before the election begins most common sense voters will understand that the Democrat party
considers 'VOTER FRAUD" a human right. IF they win & Harris has her way I envision Jussie
Smollett will have a cushy job in the 'so called' Biden administration, after all:

Jussie Smollet held a number of conversations with Cory Booker and Kamala Harris
about supporting their sponsored Justice for Victims of Lynching Act and providing

The timeline of these conversations (December 21-January 18, 2019) suggests that
the death threat letter he sent himself (January 22-23) and his staged attack (January 29),
were timed to create an opinion groundswell to support the bill and prop the political and

The reason Republicans are so paranoid about election cheating is because they're doing all cheating. They're terrified that Democrats might be as bad as they are.

Unbelievable

The democrats are hot and heavy this week pre-explaining Biden's loss since he selected Harris as his running mate. It must sting to know you are screwed months before the election even takes place. Anyway, Nancy doesn't care. She left town for the month to eat ice cream in her mansion and hang out with her millionaire friends.

Trump cheats at everything. Of course he will cheat again.

Unbelievable

And wanna be dictator little boys like Trump.
Trump always cheats at everything. Always.

Unbelievable

It has not happened here.

Maybe what we need are election monitors - similar to when Hillary went to Russia to "observe" their elections around 2012 then browbeat Putin claiming fraud without proof.

Maybe Russia could spare some of their election monitors to verify that we are running a free and fair election.

What has happened here so far to make you believe that the primaries and the upcoming Nov 3 election will not be free and fair? The post office? :0

Unbelievable

Republicans-Conservatives have become what we fought against to defeat throughout the 20th century.

If the armed forces personnel are allowed to vote and if their votes are delivered and if they are counted Trump is likely to be the first Republican president to lose that vote since I don't know who. If the armed forces votes are negated then Trump is likely to become the enemy our forbears fought against to defeat.

Trump may be hoping an inconclusive election due to his confiscation of postal ballots by postal inspectors -- among other fascist acts -- would put the decision to Congress, where the new House would vote on the Potus and the new Senate vote on the VP. If the new House can't decide then the VP voted by the new Senate would become acting Potus until the House can decide. That is assuming of course the Senate could decide on a VP.

Etc.

Unbelievable

You go shopping, but can't cast a ballot in person. :roll:

Unbelievable

I know that scores of thousands of young Americans were sent by their politicians to die in order to bring free and fair elections to the Vietnamese, the Iraqis, the Afghans, and places, as they were told. What a legacy of death and failure. Those same politicians actually run America, you know.

I think Americans are cheating themselves into believing in our elections in the first place

I heard that some Americans have to stand for hours to cast a ballot in America. Is that true?

Yes, especially when they believe in "Hope and Change"(LOL)

I wonder if Americans know whether to laugh or be furious.

Most laugh for they're majority apathetic(Lack of feeling where it counts)

Sen. Kamala Harris, who was picked to be presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's
running mate Tuesday, along with Cory Booker initially called actor Jussie Smollett’s claims of being
attacked an “attempted modern-day lynching” in January 2019 when reports of it first surfaced. Hmmm!

Sounds like jussie does a lot of cocaine to me.

Sounds just like a cokehead plan.

And that's probably all it was.

You go shopping, but can't cast a ballot in person. :roll:

Jesus dude. I spend 30 minutes or less in a grocery store. I don't have to wait in a line for hours to by my milk. I am also able to shop by MAIL for my groceries. That statement made no sense.

he's blatantly trying to cheat in plain sight because he ****ed up the country and is likely to lose the election. his followers are also not afraid to support the cheating, though they are still at least partially disguising their support for cheating in whataboutisms and rabbit holes. don't go down the rabbit hole with them unless you just want to have fun with it.

Back
Top Bottom