• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IS Trump the present president or am I wrong?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I constantly hear both Trump and his followers tell us how he will handle things if reelected, but isn't he the president now. He blames the riots on the Dem mayors and says he will fix it if reelected, but why isn't he doing so now. He says he will fix the economy, but isn't he the president who did nothing to stop the covid spread which caused the drop in the economy? He says he will fix all of our problems if reelected, but isn't he the president but isn't he the president now, or am I wrong? He had total control of the government for two years and ll he got done was a tax cut that 83% went to the wealthiest Americans. So he is president now and all of the problems that have occurred while he is president, aren't they his problems?

I constantly hear both Trump and his followers tell us how he will handle things if reelected, but isn't he the president now. He blames the riots on the Dem mayors and says he will fix it if reelected, but why isn't he doing so now. He says he will fix the economy, but isn't he the president who did nothing to stop the covid spread which caused the drop in the economy? He says he will fix all of our problems if reelected, but isn't he the president but isn't he the president now, or am I wrong? He had total control of the government for two years and ll he got done was a tax cut that 83% went to the wealthiest Americans. So he is president now and all of the problems that have occurred while he is president, aren't they his problems?
He can fix it when asked by governors and mayors. The question is why aren't they asking?

Rudy G for mayor 2021 NYC

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

that's the funniest part of all. Trump has to be reelected President before he can fix things as President.

hahahahahahahahaha

goes-to-11.png

He can fix it when asked by governors and mayors. The question is why aren't they asking?

Rudy G for mayor 2021 NYC

You must only watch Faux News. The governors have asked for help, but since they are "Dems" he will not help. And when it comes to the Covid, he should have been the leader of the country, but he was too sacred to make any moves in case they did not work. He should have been a real leader instead of the governors all trying to do it on their own. He failed as a leader and the country and our economy is paying the price.

Biden has been in elected office for 47 years and he keeps telling us how he's going to fix the ****ed up government. :lamo

You must only watch Faux News. The governors have asked for help, but since they are "Dems" he will not help. And when it comes to the Covid, he should have been the leader of the country, but he was too sacred to make any moves in case they did not work. He should have been a real leader instead of the governors all trying to do it on their own. He failed as a leader and the country and our economy is paying the price.
They have asked for money not help.

I love the photos and memes of fires and riots warning people if Biden becomes president that's what we'll face. Yet totally ignoring they are using photos of what is going on under Trump.

I love the photos and memes of fires and riots warning people if Biden becomes president that's what we'll face. Yet totally ignoring they are using photos of what is going on under Trump.
The paramilitary arm of the Democrat party looting, pillaging and burning while Democrat governors and mayors watch. They say they might stop if Biden wins.

They have asked for money not help.

Actually they have asked for both. hey need both to pay for the firefighters they presently have on hand and to get more fighter made availabl. Federal troops might actually help in this situation and have been used before

The paramilitary arm of the Democrat party looting, pillaging and burning while Democrat governors and mayors watch. They say they might stop if Biden wins.

You do realise that trump is the president and is just as responsible for those actions as the governors and majors. And why do not mention the places like Tulsa and houston that are run by GOP mayors?

You do realise that trump is the president and is just as responsible for those actions as the governors and majors. And why do not mention the places like Tulsa and houston that are run by GOP mayors?
Sorry I missed that these cities had an on going situation. I googled Tulsa riots and found something from 100 years ago. In Houston I found this:

Houston Protests Have Been Peaceful Compared To Other Cities. Why? – Houston Public Media

Has either city been in the news lately? I do my best not to watch any. Only read reports.

Blue state mayors didn't want any federal assistance, they were quite content watching their communities being trashed . They don't want to offend BLM. Democrats demanded the country be shut down thus wrecking the economy and small business. You got your wish. Europe is still in trouble with Covid. Their numbers are rising again.

Let me break it down for you, homey -- Trump will fix all of his colossal ****-ups when he is re-elected President. Because he says so.

Trump will protect us from the deadly protests when he is re-elected, but he can't do it right now. Because he's busy, you know, running for President, watching Fox Noise 8 hours per day, and whining about Dems and BLM and other more important stuff.

So what's the problem?? It's logical to everyone of Trump's racist ignorant goober supporters. Why isn't it logical to you?

I say, the hell with them bastards. Nobody is going to threaten my vote. Not scared of any anti American lowlife.

Back
Top Bottom