• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Trump the Greatest President Ever? A Number of Respected People Think So

Certainly the best since Reagan; on course to be best ever in my lifetime. George Washington's position is secure. That he refused to be King will secure that.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Certainly the best since Reagan; on course to be best ever in my lifetime. George Washington's position is secure. That he refused to be King will secure that.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Maybe best at eating cheese burgers

What the hell does that prove? Bill Gates dropped out of college as well.
It shows no, zero, academic achievement to consider him as any sort of historian, let alone a "leading" one....and you are not seriously comparing/equating Rush to Bill Gates, are you?

Greatest ? Absolutely not. Most dangerous to our nation's present and long term national security ? No doubt whatsoever.

It shows no, zero, academic achievement to consider him as any sort of historian, let alone a "leading" one....and you are not seriously comparing/equating Rush to Bill Gates, are you?

How is he not a history. Rush has authored history books. He talks history every day on his show. He reaches a wider audience than any other 'historian'. Instead of insulting, tell me how I'm wrong.

How is he not a history. Rush has authored history books. He talks history every day on his show. He reaches a wider audience than any other 'historian'. Instead of insulting, tell me how I'm wrong.
I don't have the time nor the inclination to help you with your utter confusion. Try a community college.

Rush has literally never authored a single history book, nor has he ever, in the entirety of his show, 'talked' history.

What on earth are you babbling about?

No he doesn't. He says he's a historian and journalist. And he's the best at both.

Yes, he does. I heard him say it on the radio.

Indeed, while Limbaugh is first and foremost — he says solely — an entertainer who keeps listeners tuned in, his brand of liberal-baiting, on-air politics has made him a lightning rod. Perhaps the coup de grace came earlier this year, when White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel suggested Limbaugh may well now be the standard-bearer for the Republican Party.

The 58-year-old Limbaugh, who’s working through a whopping $400 million contract that will keep him on the airwaves through 2016, first laughed off Emanuel’s christening. Then he considered the source.

“I am not the leader of the Republican Party; don’t wanna be the leader of the Republican Party,” Limbaugh told Gangel. “It’s silly for them to keep talking about how I’m the leader of anything.”

link

I don't have the time nor the inclination to help you with your utter confusion. Try a community college.

I get so tired of lazy uneducated leftwingers too afraid to debate.

I hate just winnin' by default.

But...a win is a win.

Last edited:
Rush has literally never authored a single history book, nor has he ever, in the entirety of his show, 'talked' history.

He has a whole series called "Rush Revere". But his two first books written in the 1990s were also history tomes.

This must be from a regular Rush listener. ;)

Presidents can remove obstacles needed for job creation, and that is what Trump has done. 0bama placed MORE regulations, and that's why jobs under 0bummer tanked.

Why can't more people understand that it's more important to create jobs at the cost of poisoning the earth? I mean, a little arsenic in our water has never hurt people! Shame on Obummer for trying to create a country that's "sustainable" where "people" don't "die."

And actually, the biggest job growth (by far) is home health aides, PCAs, medical assistants, etc. It's because the baby boomers are dying. They vote for Trump because of job growth... the jobs of the people who are helping them clean up their human waste.

"Is Trump the Greatest President Ever? A Number of Respected People Think So"

No. And I have no idea who these "respected" people are.

Trump will historically be noted as the worst president in history.

Bookmark this post.

"Is Trump the Greatest President Ever? A Number of Respected People Think So"

No. And I have no idea who these "respected" people are.

Trump will historically be noted as the worst president in history.

Trump never had to go out of his way to work or learn anything. His parents never felt the need to challenge Trump in any way. Trump was never intellectually challenged and has lived his whole life in a bubble.

That is why he talks and constructs sentences like a first-grader--because he simply is not smart.

All his life he has automatically gotten what he wanted so he is not used to other people challenging him or his claims. So now what he wants he throws tantrums to persuade others to think he is right. It seem like he never grew up intellectually past the age of 5.

What is most disturbing are the folks who strongly support him regardless of the facts and just as damaging don't have the intelligence to know better.
Bookmark this post.

If I were to run, I'd run as a Republican. They're the dumbest group of voters in the country.
They love anything on Fox News. I could lie and they would eat it up. I bet my numbers will be terrific.

People Magazine, 1998

Why can't more people understand that it's more important to create jobs at the cost of poisoning the earth? I mean, a little arsenic in our water has never hurt people! Shame on Obummer for trying to create a country that's "sustainable" where "people" don't "die."

And actually, the biggest job growth (by far) is home health aides, PCAs, medical assistants, etc. It's because the baby boomers are dying. They vote for Trump because of job growth... the jobs of the people who are helping them clean up their human waste.

You will die sooner of starvation than of pollution. Man, whoever wrote the above is insane.
Trump never had to go out of his way to work or learn anything. His parents never felt the need to challenge Trump in any way. Trump was never intellectually challenged and has lived his whole life in a bubble.

That is why he talks and constructs sentences like a first-grader--because he simply is not smart.

All his life he has automatically gotten what he wanted so he is not used to other people challenging him or his claims. So now what he wants he throws tantrums to persuade others to think he is right. It seem like he never grew up intellectually past the age of 5.

What is most disturbing are the folks who strongly support him regardless of the facts and just as damaging don't have the intelligence to know better.

IS DONALD TRUMP USA's GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER? | InterNations
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...50074e-9c2a-11e9-83e3-45fded8e8d2e_story.html
Despite media bias, Trump perhaps greatest president | Letters | bozemandailychronicle.com

"In truth, Mr. Trump is the best thing that has happened to the United States since Ronald Reagan was in office, and Reagan was the best president since Lincoln. Lincoln’s opponents used a pistol. The current president’s critics attempt to do him in with vindictiveness." --Thomas Ryan, award winning historian and Civil War author

"There’s George Washington. There’s Abraham Lincoln. And there’s Donald Trump. For such a time as this, America has rarely, if ever, seen a greater president. Of course, you’d never know it by reading this newspaper or its opinion page. You’d never know it by reading the big national press."--- Peter Arnone, Bozeman Daily Chronicle

Just a little summary of President Trump's achievements in his first year alone: Remarkable:

In one year, President Trump created 400,000 manufacturing jobs reaching a ten-year high. According to the Labor Department in July, American workers saw the largest increase in wages and benefits over the previous twelve months under President Trump, since September The Labor Department reported in early September Protected content American wages in the previous year grew at the fastest rate since Protected content . In April Protected content , unemployment in the USA fell to 3.9%, the lowest level since Protected content . Also in April the number of job openings hit a record high, actually exceeding the number of unemployed Americans looking for jobs. The Labor Department reported that the youth unemployment rate in July Protected content to its lowest level in 52 years. This includes Black, Hispanic and Asian unemployment rates hitting record lows.

President Trumps GDP grew by 4.1 percent in the second quarter of 2017 , marking the fastest economic expansion seen in a sitting Presidents first year in office.
President Trump appointed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanagh.
Revitalized Policy blocking foreign aid to Mexico City from being used for abortions.
Cracked down on illegal immigration and “sanctuary cities.” President Trump rescinded Obama’s abuse of Executive power giving amnesty to illegal Aliens to DACA.
Architect of historic tax cut that has back into the pockets of more than 80 percent of everyday, hardworking Americans.
Withdrew the USA from the Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of U.S. governance by international bureaucrats; and unequal funding ratio, the Lions share being expected from the USA.
Reversed burdensome Obama environmental policies that gave EPA autonomy over the energy sector and revoked landowners’ rights.
Improved the USA’s energy division by restricting regulations, enabling the Keystone XL Pipeline, and access to expansive BLM land to oil and natural gas exploration.
Rebuilt the USA’s depleted military while simultaneously destroying ISIS and brought North Korea aggression and posturing to an end.
Issued Executive Order enforcing First Amendment protections for religious freedom.
President Trump signed a law allowing states to move against sex-ad Internet sites. Obama turned a blind eye.
Worked with Central American nations to crack down on violent MS-13 gangs.

But in my opinion, as important as all these achievements, Trump has brought a spirit of can-do positivity to the nation. So much higher than the disaster who immediately preceded him. United States Consumer Sentiment | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast. The guy has done exactly as he promised to restore America. How many politicians challenge us to be great, then follow up with their promises? Very very few. President Trump is one of them.

It really is sad that as well as the economy is doing and the improvement in national defense, jobs creation, rise in median income, better standing internationally and trade looking up, that the media is so biased they absolutely will not report it. The job of the "free press" is to report to the people not to try to influence political elections. Unfortunately the democrats which control most of the media and are not worried about their "job", they are worried about affecting the election. Sad.

There is no doubt that Trump is the 46th Greatest President ever! Such greatness will guarantee the Trump name will always plummet to the bottom of the list throughout the hopefully long list of future presidents of the republic.

You will die sooner of starvation than of pollution. Man, whoever wrote the above is insane.

They should have gone to Trump University, and then they'd be millionaires right now from all them learnings there was teaching they're.

Back
Top Bottom