• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Trump the Greatest President Ever? A Number of Respected People Think So

Will Trump be awarded for outperforming Oblama in the fields of debt and unemployment at 14%

Always the goal for leftwingers for my threads, isn't it?

I'm coming from having a similarly sarcastically titled thread that was sent to the basement, so I'm strictly speaking from an interpretation of the rules standpoint, and its inconsistency.

I'm coming from having a similarly sarcastically titled thread that was sent to the basement, so I'm strictly speaking from an interpretation of the rules standpoint, and its inconsistency.

There are no problems with this thread title. It's all positive. It's nothing like those with 'the cult" in the heading.

There are no problems with this thread title. It's all positive. It's nothing like those with 'the cult" in the heading.

As preposterous as it is, I will give you that you phrased it as a question, but it still sounds like trolling to me.

As preposterous as it is, I will give you that you phrased it as a question, but it still sounds like trolling to me.

It's a positive heading! It can't be trolling. A headline talking about "the cult" is trolling. Did you object to that?

It's a positive heading! It can't be trolling. A headline talking about "the cult" is trolling. Did you object to that?

Link me to the "cult" thread you're talking about, please.

Well, I respect your right to send it to the moderators, but in my opinion Trump's base seems cult-like to me. I have no problem with republicans, and actual republican candidates, which Donald Trump is not. Trump is a negative anomaly. I find it inexplicable that republicans would continue to support Trump at this late date (and many don't), and because of his failed promises, unless they have an extended agenda, which is my explanation for the devotion, and that agenda is not good for the country as a whole.

Name one thing Krugman has been right about in the last ten years.

Are you STILL trying to attack Krugman to AVOID defending that IGNORANT LIE about the BUSH RECESSION being caused by Congressional Democrats (something that no respected Economist has ever suggested)?

Look, I'll give you a final chance at redemption.

If you can document ANY prominent economists who agree with your ignorant view that "Congressional Democrats" were the cause of the Great Bush Recession....I'll provide a list of credits and accomplishments for prominent economists like Krugman (Liberal) and Marc Zandi (Conservative, former Chief GOP and Chief McCain campaign economist), who would ALL disagree with that FakeNews lie you posted.

Do we have a deal, my fake-news loving friend? My part is easy, as Krugman and Zandi are widely respected and admired economists. All you have to do is find ONE prominent, respected economist who has published an analysis that attributes the Bush Recession to Congressional Democrats (as you claimed).

As for Krugman, Paul Krugman is a Nobel Prize winning economist and one of the more preeminent economists in the entire western world. Those who question Krugman's prominence are either partisan hacks...or just extremely ignorant. Either way, they are not to be taken seriously.

Back
Top Bottom