• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Trump Perjuring Himself?

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Can any genius trumpster answer me this? if he truly hates the MSM why is he speaking with the failing NYT???? Furthermore he seems to be incredibly sure of himself that he never spoke to Stone about wikileaks, never directed anyone to talk about wikileaks to stone, and didn't help Kushner obtain security clearances. How much you wanna bet all three of those things are lies???

Trump’s denials to the Times are noteworthy as there are no widespread claims of his involvement in either the Stone or Kushner cases, political watchers say.

Trump denies in NYT interview that he talked to Roger Stone about WikiLeaks

Can any genius trumpster answer me this? if he truly hates the MSM why is he speaking with the failing NYT???? Furthermore he seems to be incredibly sure of himself that he never spoke to Stone about wikileaks, never directed anyone to talk about wikileaks to stone, and didn't help Kushner obtain security clearances. How much you wanna bet all three of those things are lies???

that testimony we heard from the mouths of the intelligence chiefs themselves, fake news. mischaracterizations

north korea won't give up nukes. wrong
we have not destroyed ISIS. wrong
russia interfered in our presidential elections. wrong
iran is not developing nuclear weaponry. wrong

Perjury only happens in official settings. IE: Court rooms, Congress, interviews by LEO's. Perjury does not happen in front of reporters. If it was the Hillary would definitely have been charged with it. And Obama. And Bush jr etc etc etc. Pretty much any politician would be charged with it.

As for the part you quoted... :bs

As to what Trump said....beats me. I'll wait for Mueller to show the evidence for that if there is any.

Perjury only happens in official settings. IE: Court rooms, Congress, interviews by LEO's. Perjury does not happen in front of reporters. If it was the Hillary would definitely have been charged with it. And Obama. And Bush jr etc etc etc. Pretty much any politician would be charged with it.

As to what Trump said....beats me. I'll wait for Mueller to show the evidence for that if there is any.

let's see how his unsworn comments play before the supreme court after tRump invokes the national emergency to spend DoD dollars to have the corps of engineers build 'the wall'

So in order for Roger Stone to get a pardon from Trump he will have to lie to congress, and at his trial, but if there are tapes of anything related to Wikileaks and if Trump is on those tapes talking about Wikileaks to Stone...Then, that would technically be witness tampering and forcing Stone to lie about said meetings. knowing these things have a 95% probability to exist, it will be more interesting to see what Stone does, rather than Mueller.

Stones chances of a pardon at this spoint are 10% and 90% he will see jail time. 75% he will flip on Trump. Which may have prompted this interview in the first place. Rudy may know that Stone has dirt on Trump and this is them getting ahead of the matter.

So in order for Roger Stone to get a pardon from Trump he will have to lie to congress, and at his trial, but if there are tapes of anything related to Wikileaks and if Trump is on those tapes talking about Wikileaks to Stone...Then, that would technically be witness tampering and forcing Stone to lie about said meetings. knowing these things have a 95% probability to exist, it will be more interesting to see what Stone does, rather than Mueller.

Stones chances of a pardon at this spoint are 10% and 90% he will see jail time. 75% he will flip on Trump. Which may have prompted this interview in the first place. Rudy may know that Stone has dirt on Trump and this is them getting ahead of the matter.

It's interesting....Several times now I have heard people like you claim that Trump is going to pardon X person that is involved in the Mueller investigation....and yet Trump still has not pardoned one single person that's been indicted or convicted in the Mueller investigation. And its a 95% probability huh?

let's see how his unsworn comments play before the supreme court after tRump invokes the national emergency to spend DoD dollars to have the corps of engineers build 'the wall'

What does the wall or the possibility that Trump will declare an emergency have to do with what's being discussed?

It's interesting....Several times now I have heard people like you claim that Trump is going to pardon X person that is involved in the Mueller investigation....and yet Trump still has not pardoned one single person that's been indicted or convicted in the Mueller investigation. And its a 95% probability huh?

Probably b/c these people think Trump cares about them and he doesn't. I would say Trump is one of Roger Stone's closest friends, but Trump is not close friends with Stone. Stone does not seem to know the amount of evidence that Mueller has against him. Stone will probably have to change his plea to guilty in the next few days once he realizes he isn't above the law and is stuck in interrogation all day.

One reason why it would not be prudent for Trump to pardon anyone prematurely is because if a witness or defendant accepts a pardon, they are no longer protected by the 5th amendment. They simply can no longer claim "self incrimination." They can be compelled to testify and they must be forthcoming and truthful.

Mueller is probably thinking "Go ahead. Pardon them. I will fxcking bury you."

Probably b/c these people think Trump cares about them and he doesn't. I would say Trump is one of Roger Stone's closest friends, but Trump is not close friends with Stone. Stone does not seem to know the amount of evidence that Mueller has against him. Stone will probably have to change his plea to guilty in the next few days once he realizes he isn't above the law and is stuck in interrogation all day.

And yet...you just attempted to claim such in post 5. Now you're reversing course?

He is not under oath, so it could be lying, but not perjury per say.

I bet his more along the lines of the Trumps Kids.

And yet...you just attempted to claim such in post 5. Now you're reversing course?

I did not reverse anything. Stone wants and probably thinks Trump will give him a pardon but as you pointed out, Trump hasn't given a pardon to anybody yet. The most likely person would be Stone, but only if he lies to the special counsel and to the grand jury. Mueller likely knows this is what they are attempting to do...

Last edited:

i bet tRump appreciates that a pardoned witness becomes a witness who is ineligible to assert the fifth amendment against self incrimination
that witness must fully tell what they know to the court when asked, or face a perjury charge ... which charge could occur after tRump is no longer in a position to issue another pardon

i bet tRump appreciates that a pardoned witness becomes a witness who is ineligible to assert the fifth amendment against self incrimination
that witness must fully tell what they know to the court when asked, or face a perjury charge ... which charge could occur after tRump is no longer in a position to issue another pardon

So in reality all the claims of Trump pardoning people is BS. Got it.

I thought the NY Times was failing fake nooz, yet he grants them an interview?

Is he bipolar?

YEAH!! And Donald Trump Jr.'s calls to blocked numbers BEFORE and AFTER the (Obama Adm./Fusion GPS set up) Trump Tower meeting were to TRUMP , SR.!!!!

MADEUP TDS BULL****.

Oh...another TOTAL ****ING LIE from the Lying Left...just like the OP.

Back
Top Bottom