• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Trump is a Democrat plant?

Rico Suave

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
!) Hello fellow forum mates. I've been a long time lurker but with the silly season over it's time to pay attention. To my question......

Go ahead, amuse me state the case that he's not

!) Hello fellow forum mates. I've been a long time lurker but with the silly season over it's time to pay attention. To my question......

That's not how arguments work. The burden of proof is on YOU, so YOU have to prove that Donald Trump is in fact a Democrat plant.

As has been pointed out already, you're using the logical fallacy of "proving the negative" - as in "prove to me that you haven't been sexually abusing kids". Can't be done. That's why the burden of evidence always falls on the accuser.

That said, if Trump were a Democrat plant, then this would have been a conspiracy that began at least as early as 2008, when Trump was the biggest Birther in the land, and was bragging about how "we just wouldn't believe" what his investigators had found out about Obama.

So in order for your conspiracy theory to be true, Trump (and his co-horts) would have had to have planned all this eight years ago, and kept up the pretense ever since. What's more, Trump would have had to do this despite his lifelong habit of saying whatever the heck he wanted to say, when he wanted to say it, with little consideration as to whether what he's saying is true or false.

There's reasons why conspiracy theories are looked at dimly. Your question is one of them.

Sure, but whatever. Can you prove to me that Donald Trump is in fact a Democrat plant?

I'm asking the questions here. You can start your own thread "Trump is NOT a Democratic plant" if you'd like.

I'm asking the questions here. You can start your own thread "Trump is NOT a Democratic plant" if you'd like.

I'm trying to point out the logical fallicy in your statement. Your asking me to prove a negative, which is impossible.

Back
Top Bottom