• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Trump ****ed?

Is Trump ****ed?

• Total voters

DOJ took 11 sets of classified documents from Mar-a-Lago

I will ask you the same question.
How many sets of classified documents should an ex-President be hiding in his house before you see a problem?
I will ask you, how do we know the documents are classified? Even if they are marked as such Presidents have the authority to declassify at will. The documents were removed from the WH when Trump was President.

The national archives officials were negotiating with team Trump over his storing some documents in his home. They recognized President Trump might have a legitimate claim to keep them. It was only when Kim Jung Biden expressed displeasure that his AG wasn't persecuting his likely future opponent for reelection aggressively enough that the DOJ conjured up a potential "crime" so they could ransack the Bad Orange man's home.

Stopped reading your off topic, irrelevant word salad at "Biden", as this thread is NOT about Biden, FYI. ( see thread title/OP for verification ) --- You're welcome and have a most excellent evening, and feel free to start a new thread if you'd like to discuss Mr. Biden.
This is hilarious considering every topic on the entire forum is chock full of Trump hatred even if the topic has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. Typical of the left: "I can disparage Trump all day long anywhere and anytime I want, but you guys on the right have no right to criticize any of the leftist ass clowns off topic." Typical liberal hypocrisy.

... It was only when Kim Jung Biden expressed displeasure that his AG wasn't persecuting his likely future opponent for reelection aggressively enough that the DOJ conjured up a potential "crime" so they could ransack the Bad Orange man's home.
Trump is just following Obama's precedent. I hope this raid sets a new precedent to go after Obama and LOCK HIM UP!!!!! And then what do we do about Clinton, who is the biggest criminal when it comes to handling official government documents? LOCK HER UP!!! Wait for it: 1 2 3... Here come the idiots with their Hillary and Obama gotchas! Bring 'em on!

I will ask you, how do we know the documents are classified? Even if they are marked as such Presidents have the authority to declassify at will. The documents were removed from the WH when Trump was President.

The national archives officials were negotiating with team Trump over his storing some documents in his home. They recognized President Trump might have a legitimate claim to keep them. It was only when Kim Jung Biden expressed displeasure that his AG wasn't persecuting his likely future opponent for reelection aggressively enough that the DOJ conjured up a potential "crime" so they could ransack the Bad Orange man's home.
LOL The national archives were "negotiating" to get those documents back. The laws concerning Presidential records are clear and not open to "deals". I will ask you what possible reason could Trump have for keeping these important classified documents at his club? As far as declassifying documents even the President can't do that in secret and there is no record of any of these document being declassified while Trump was serving as President. Also there is no evidence that Biden even knew about any of this. The DOJ is an independent agency again as it should be.

LOL The Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Are you saying they did not represent Trump? That Manafort was not hired by him? That he had no idea that his representatives were negotiating a deal for a Trump Tower Moscow during the campaign either? You must be kidding or lying.

The law requires that even if Manafort is proven guilty of a crime, the prosecution must also prove that Trump ordered him to commit said crime.

Your side should like that feature of the law: it allows them to assume that Sleepy Joe is not implicated in his son’s skullduggeries.

The law requires that even if Manafort is proven guilty of a crime, the prosecution must also prove that Trump ordered him to commit said crime.

Your side should like that feature of the law: it allows them to assume that Sleepy Joe is not implicated in his son’s skullduggeries.
Yes and that is why Trump skated. Just like how mob bosses get away with murder. That does not change the fact that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia. Hunter is not employed by the President and there is no parallel with Manafort who was chosen by and employed by Trump as his proxy.

Kissing Putin's Former KGB Commander ass in Helsinki for the entire civilized world to observe, while throwing U.S. Intel under the bus is 'not' "trying to engage in diplomatic talks." Neither is openly soliciting "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 (Clinton) emails that are missing."

See, in my world giving Russia full access to a pipeline is higher on the list of political crimes than simply trying to avoid insulting the guy with whom you’re trying to make diplomatic deals. The dipstick reporter who asked the question surely knew that Putin wasn’t going to confess to mucking around with our election, and he knew that there was nothing Trump could do to force such a confession. So he asked the question in order to embarrass Trump on the world stage, because to reporters, the most important thing is to get even with the Orange Man. And ever since, Mad Libs have acted as if not validating US Intel was high treason. It’s one of their most insipid rhetorical gambits of all time, so thanks for reminding everyone of it amidst this discussion of the Dems’ latest piece of political theatre.

Russian elite invested nearly $100 million in Trump buildings

https://www.reuters.com › usa-trump-property
Mar 17, 2017 — The group, in interviews in Russian media, has denied storming the base and the gas facility. Zaldostanov has had multiple meetings with Putin, ...

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Nov 29, 2018 — For years, the president has denied that he had any business interests in Russia during the 2016 election. His former personal lawyer now ...

Trump signed off on Moscow project during campaign: Giuliani

https://www.reuters.com › article › trump-signed-off-on...
Dec 19, 2018 — U.S. President Donald Trump's lawyer on Wednesday said Trump had ... a $50 million penthouse suite to Russian President Vladimir Putin, ...

Trump was only "investigated" by G.O.P. ... Rosenstein and Mueller.

NYT: Rosenstein curtailed counterintelligence probe into ...

https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy
Aug 30, 2020 — Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told special counsel Robert Mueller in May 2017 to only conduct a criminal investigation of ...

New York Times: Justice Department secretly curtailed ... - CNN

https://www.cnn.com › 2020/08/30 › politics › trump-russ...
Aug 30, 2020 — The US Justice Department in 2017 took secret steps to curtail the special counsel investigation into Russian election interference and ...

Rosenstein Halted Trump-Russia Counterintelligence Inquiry

https://www.ny1.com › nyc › politics › 2020/08/31 › re...
Aug 31, 2020 — Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein reportedly prevented a complete investigation into President Donald Trump's ties to Russia.

Justice Dept. Never Fully Examined Trump's Ties to Russia ...

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Jun 9, 2021 — WASHINGTON — The Justice Department secretly took steps in 2017 to narrow the investigation into Russian election interference and any links ...

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Yes and that is why Trump skated. Just like how mob bosses get away with murder. That does not change the fact that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia. Hunter is not employed by the President and there is no parallel with Manafort who was chosen by and employed by Trump as his proxy.

That loser Mueller had two years and he found nothing but assorted individuals either acting for their own benefit or just not cooperating with the loser. He found no proof and you have no proof. That’s how it works.

That loser Mueller had two years and he found nothing but assorted individuals either acting for their own benefit or just not cooperating with the loser. He found no proof and you have no proof. That’s how it works.
Actually there was plenty of proof of obstruction by the President but since the DOJ cannot indict a sitting President he skated for that too. Things are not so clear for him now though. He is no longer President and the DOJ is running out of excuses to not put him on trial for his crimes. He is likely to spend his last years in prison.

main-qimg-18bdca461bff2a269f57ba351ad24dcb.webp

Last edited:
Actually there was plenty of proof of obstruction by the President but since the DOJ cannot indict a sitting President he skated for that too. Things are not so clear for him now though. He is no longer President.

Mueller was supposed to prove collusion.
He didn’t, so the Dems were full of crap from Square One.

Yes. He has been punctured and is slowly losing air. He has not been exploded and that is important because we don't want him martyred.

Mueller was supposed to prove collusion.
He didn’t, so the Dems were full of crap from Square One.
Collusion is not a crime so Mueller could not even look at that. Mueller could not prove Trump was involved in a CONSPIRACY because he could not find a signed document making an agreement with Putin for his help in the election. Again a common problem for prosecutors attempting to bring down mob bosses. Our laws are quite strict about prosecuting conspiracies. Both Mueller and the bipartisan Senate report did find the evidence to prove that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump win though so the idea that it was all a Democrat hoax is laughable.

Last edited:
See, in my world giving Russia full access to a pipeline is higher on the list of political crimes than simply trying to avoid insulting the guy with whom you’re trying to make diplomatic deals. The dipstick reporter who asked the question surely knew that Putin wasn’t going to confess to mucking around with our election, and he knew that there was nothing Trump could do to force such a confession. So he asked the question in order to embarrass Trump on the world stage, because to reporters, the most important thing is to get even with the Orange Man. And ever since, Mad Libs have acted as if not validating US Intel was high treason. It’s one of their most insipid rhetorical gambits of all time, so thanks for reminding everyone of it amidst this discussion of the Dems’ latest piece of political theatre.
Worst Trump apologist response ever. Blame a journalist for answering a fair question, as opposed to holding Trump accountable for sucking up to a brutal Communist dictator, while throwing U.S. Intel under the bus, as well as soliciting Russia to interfere in an 'American' POTUS election.. I guess "in your world" when a POTUS does these things, the accountability falls on someone other than the person ( Trump) who actually perpetrated the anti-American acts. --- Absolutely pathetic, but oh-so predictable.

This is hilarious considering every topic on the entire forum is chock full of Trump hatred even if the topic has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. Typical of the left: "I can disparage Trump all day long anywhere and anytime I want, but you guys on the right have no right to criticize any of the leftist ass clowns off topic." Typical liberal hypocrisy.
Evidently you are either unaware any poster can address/discuss any thread topic they choose to discuss in the 'proper' forum area by simply starting a new thread,, or you desire preferential treatment, so the actual thread topic being discussed, and was started by a DP co-member is 'derailed' by off topic deflections. Clearly a 'you' problem.

I suggest a remedial civics class although you seem to struggle with the basic fact the President is in charge and therefore is responsible for the actions of the executive branch so....>>>
I suggest 'you' remember the above the next time you see someone/anyone, including yourself, whining about HRC never being charged with any criminal activity while one Donald J. Trump, former "President" was in the OVAL Office for four years, and "in charge of the Executive branch" which includes the US DOJ and U.S. AG. --- Sound fair? ;)

Collusion is not a crime so Mueller could not even look at that. Mueller could not prove Trump was involved in a CONSPIRACY because he could not find a signed document making an agreement with Putin for his help in the election. Again a common problem for prosecutors attempting to bring down mob bosses. Our laws are quite strict about prosecuting conspiracies. Both Mueller and the bipartisan Senate report did find the evidence to prove that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump win though so the idea that it was all a Democrat hoax is laughable.
Obviously when people use "collusion" colloquially, they are speaking of those forms of collusion that are illegal, because that's how the MSM has been using the legal term.

And you still can't prove illegal collusion, whatever the excuse.

Worst Trump apologist response ever. Blame a journalist for answering a fair question, as opposed to holding Trump accountable for sucking up to a brutal Communist dictator, while throwing U.S. Intel under the bus, as well as soliciting Russia to interfere in an 'American' POTUS election.. I guess "in your world" when a POTUS does these things, the accountability falls on someone other than the person ( Trump) who actually perpetrated the anti-American acts. --- Absolutely pathetic, but oh-so predictable.
🥱🥱

I see you are now throwing in the white towel of surrender after being thoroughly schooled. Wise move on your part after trying, and failing, to blame a journalist for Trump's non-Presidential actions/declarations/ass kissing of a former Russian KGB Commander in Helsinki. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Yep, he be f@#$&*. The Dems have the good on him.

View attachment 67406346
So what Trump did is just like what Hillary did, and that's akin to "returning a vhs without rewinding it."

Ergo, Republicans were enraged that Hillary "returned a vhs without rewinding it."

Keep at it, guys. In a few months you'll have a cogent defense.

I think a lot of people really didn't understand how little the GOP voters care about truth. They aren't concerned with information, truth, discussion or debate. It's all BS

There is one political party and one anti-political party. You either voter for progress or against it now, and it's worthless talking to most of these people. "I haven't seen that" = "I refuse to admit I'm wrong about anything ever and I have the right to demand you waste your time while I sit on my ass"

Obviously when people use "collusion" colloquially, they are speaking of those forms of collusion that are illegal, because that's how the MSM has been using the legal term.

And you still can't prove illegal collusion, whatever the excuse.
Yes like Meyer Lansky the "teflon Don" was able to beat the rap. That does not mean he was innocent though.

meyer-lansky-was-too-shrewd-to-get-caught-1605887474.webp

Part of me wanted to say 'Not Sure' because there's still a lot of speculation going on with the Mar-A-Lago shit and the potential nuclear documents. But then I saw you mention the other cases and, yeah, he's ****ed at the very least in the tax evasion case.
He would be If He were a normal person...No question...dude commited like 10 crimes...

But a former President is clouded in a smog of protection and usually the elites....especially a former President will usually never face Justice....

Purely speculative poll time. Do you think Trump is ****ed, legally?

Trump has 3 investigations going on right now that we know of. He has the civil suit for shady business practices in NY.

The coup attempt in GA

The document investigation at the FBI.

And you might as well throw the house select committee in there too.

Personally, I think this is really bad news for the MAGA cult. Elevating the 16 fake electors to “target” marks a development in the GA investigation.

Getting any of them to flip on Trump would signal criminal liability for him.
I still need to See it...former Presidents usually never get held accountable....

He would be If He were a normal person...No question...dude commited like 10 crimes...

But a former President is clouded in a smog of protection and usually the elites....especially a former President will usually never face Justice....
'May' have to be content with indictments and knowing he will have to sit through a lengthy trial as many of his "finest hand-picked" former inner circle members take an oath under penalty of perjury, and testify as to the goings on during the Trump Presidency. Not a 'Win-Win', but certainly a 'Win', IMO. At least will he have to show up everyday and sweat while his truth is put forth by what were once former minions.

Back
Top Bottom