• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Trump ****ed?

Is Trump ****ed?

• Total voters

Winston

Advanced stage dementia patient pls support my run
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Purely speculative poll time. Do you think Trump is ****ed, legally?

Trump has 3 investigations going on right now that we know of. He has the civil suit for shady business practices in NY.

The coup attempt in GA

The document investigation at the FBI.

And you might as well throw the house select committee in there too.

Personally, I think this is really bad news for the MAGA cult. Elevating the 16 fake electors to “target” marks a development in the GA investigation.

Getting any of them to flip on Trump would signal criminal liability for him.

Part of me wanted to say 'Not Sure' because there's still a lot of speculation going on with the Mar-A-Lago shit and the potential nuclear documents. But then I saw you mention the other cases and, yeah, he's ****ed at the very least in the tax evasion case.

Trump has 3 investigations going on right now that we know of. He has the civil suit for shady business practices in NY.

The coup attempt in GA

Personally, I think this is really bad news for the MAGA cult. Elevating the 16 fake electors to “target” marks a development in the GA investigation.

They get to see his tax returns. I'm interested in what he wants kept secret. He also took the 5th regarding the inflating of his properties and wealth in obtaining loans. I sure hope he's ****ed!

LOL The irony is that Trump has the evidence/warrant and won't release it. Now it will come out no matter what he wants. Evidence is coming.
Looking forward to that, and possibly changing my vote as a result.

The coup attempt in GA

Dont you know? They're all fake news. They're all antifa. They're all out to get him.

Take your pick. The man is a narcissistic POS who's way more concerned about getting attention than caring for the best interests of this country. Was from day one as POTUS and he has no life unless he gets that level of attention again. I hope any further attention he gets costs him $$$$$$$$$ and comes from the inside of a prison. Or at least a courtroom, for years to come.

Trump has not yet been charged with a crime.
If he goes to trial and is judged by a jury of his peers, what are the chances there is a least one juror who would not convict him? Did OJ commit those murders years ago?

Would people vote for a former president who was not convicted of a crime?
Would he gain a lot of sympathy votes because millions of voters believed he was harassed by by the Attorney General, the FBI, and the Democrats?

If he goes to trial and is judged by a jury of his peers, what are the chances there is a least one juror who would not convict him? Did OJ commit those murders years ago?

Would he gain a lot of sympathy votes because millions of voters believed he was harassed by by the Attorney General, the FBI, and the Democrats?

So are you implying it doesnt matter if he's guilty, because the likelihood he'd be convicted is poor?

Hey, if there's a hung jury, they can have a mistrial and try him again. And again. Until 2025.

He has survived the left's incessant political hit jobs for 6 years now, he'll survive these too. Remember, the left can't do anything without screwing it up royally. Look at the economy. They will find a way to screw these attacks up.

I think he is. I'm not particularly interested in whether he's guilty or innocent, just the realpolitik which is that they are going to do anything and everything to prevent him from running for POTUS again. "They" being the Capitol Hill culture of Washington DC and the oligarchs who are running the United States.

Trump is toast. But you know... he's a maverick and might pull off a miracle. If he makes it to the actual campaign trail I am fairly certain he will get re-elected. (I'm not a Trump supporter, just reading the playing field.) I find it comical how he flouts the system and openly admonishes what he considers to be the failings of all our institutions. I almost wish he would make it to the campaign trail just so I could watch him steamroll Biden in a debate again. Almost.

Don't you find it hilarious that the left goes on and on about democracy, but will do anything to prevent Donald Trump from being a candidate again? I guess it doesn't matter if a lot of the country wants Trump and will gladly vote for him. What is hilarious is that the left goes on about accepting outcomes of elections but they certainly couldn't in 2016, did EVERYTHING possible to skew the election of 2020 to the left, and is now doing everything possible to make sure Trump can't be reelected in 2024. They call Trump a crook while the POTUS and his son are obviously guilty of so much worse. Venezuela has better democracy at the moment.

Dont you know? They're all fake news. They're all antifa. They're all out to get him.

Take your pick. The man is a narcissistic POS who's way more concerned about getting attention than caring for the best interests of this country. Was from day one as POTUS and he has no life unless he gets that level of attention again. I hope any further attention he gets costs him $$$$$$$$$ and comes from the inside of a prison. Or at least a courtroom, for years to come.
Isn't it insane that you live in a country where over 70 million people voted that person you dislike so much? Why would they do something like that?
Are they all wrong or are you wrong?

Don't you find it hilarious that the left goes on and on about democracy, but will do anything to prevent Donald Trump from being a candidate again? I guess it doesn't matter if a lot of the country wants Trump and will gladly vote for him. What is hilarious is that the left goes on about accepting outcomes of elections but they certainly couldn't in 2016, did EVERYTHING possible to skew the election of 2020 to the left, and is now doing everything possible to make sure Trump can't be reelected in 2024. They call Trump a crook while the POTUS and his son are obviously guilty of so much worse. Venezuela has better democracy at the moment.
Well put, T I A D.
The world is upside down and we don't know what is going to happen in November and beyond.
If the GOP takes over the House, I bet you will see a lot more compromising between the two parties because the Dems need to protect Biden for two more years. And they know what damage a (public) Hunter Biden scandal will cause Old Joe.

The coup attempt in GA

Nah. The guy is not in great shape and knows it. I think Trump will stall, thinking himself as Muhammed Ali with the latter's famous rope-a-dope, stringing things out til he meets his Maker. Will probably try the same tactic then as well. If anyone could cause God to gag and give up, it's The Donald.

Isn't it insane that you live in a country where over 70 million people voted that person you dislike so much? Why would they do something like that?
Are they all wrong or are you wrong?
Isn't it insane that the left scream about democracy all day long but do everything possible to deny democracy to ALL americans? The left proudly states: You can have all the democracy you want, as long as you only vote for our carefully selected establishment swamp monster who will do everything possible to make sure the establishment gets rich and the american people pay the tab.

Hell. Let's be honest. Many/most Trump supporters would vote for Trump even if he is convicted of a crime, if he was allowed to run after his conviction, which he wouldn't be. I have little to no doubt Trump is eventually going to be charged by the US AG with 'at least' one very serious crime before the 2024 POTUS election. If he gets off due to "sympathetic" jurors, so be it. It's every bit as much about the journey, as it is about the destination, as far as I am concerned. Charge his ass, try his ass, let him sweat, and let the chips fall where they may, in regards to a jury verdict. At least the sorry SOB will learn the hard way he is not above the law, which will probably/hopefully alert any other future POTUS that they too are not above the law, and convicted, or not, you WILL be held accountable if you think you are above the law, and are too arrogant and ignorant to test those waters. If there was ever time to send a message/set an example for political corruption, this is the time. And it appears Merrick Garland is locked and loaded, and fully prepared to send that message.

Hell. Let's be honest. Many/most Trump supporters would vote for Trump even if he is convicted of a crime, if he was allowed to run after his conviction, which he wouldn't be. I have little to no doubt Trump is eventually going to be charged by the US AG with 'at least' one very serious crime before the 2024 POTUS election. If he gets off due to "sympathetic" jurors, so be it. It's every bit as much about the journey, as it is about the destination, as far as I am concerned. Charge his ass, try his ass, let him sweat, and let the chips fall where they may, in regards to a jury verdict. At least the sorry SOB will learn the hard way he is not above the law, which will probably/hopefully alert any other future POTUS that they too are not above the law, and convicted, or not, you WILL be held accountable if you think you are above the law, and are too arrogant and ignorant to test those waters. If there was ever time to send a message/set an example for political corruption, this is the time. And it appears Merrick Garland is lock and loaded, and fully prepared to send that message.
You seem resolute to hold Trump accountable for everything he has been accused of. He is obviously guilty and we don't even need to drag him in front of a judge and a jury. Just throw his ass in front of a firing squad, now. You are also 100% sure the allegations surrounding Hunter Biden and the POTUS are just fake news and should be disregarded and never even investigated, right?

You seem resolute to hold Trump accountable for everything he has been accused of. He is obviously guilty and we don't even need to drag him in front of a judge and a jury. Just throw his ass in front of a firing squad, now. You are also 100% sure the allegations surrounding Hunter Biden and the POTUS are just fake news and should be disregarded and never even investigated, right?
Those^ are 'your' words --- not 'my' words. 'My' words are in post# 22, and as anyone with two properly working brain cells can see for him/herself --- 'your' words don't align at all with 'my' words. MAJOR FAIL on your part.

Those^ are 'your' words --- not 'my' words. 'My' words are in post# 22, and as anyone with two properly working brain cells can see for him/herself --- 'your' words don't align at all with 'my' words. MAJOR FAIL on your part.
I see you are desperate to get Trump convicted. Are you equally desperate to see Hunter Biden and Joe Biden get convicted? How about Paul Pelosi? Do you have the same strong desire to see anyone on the left face justice for any crimes they have committed? I bet not.

Back
Top Bottom