• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Trump Done?

Is Trump Done?

• No - he’s got quite a bit more coming - evil genius stuff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - he’s finally accepted his fate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nobody and I mean nobody frightens Republicans like a Clinton.

They are having nightmares about Chelsea getting into politics...
Yes, they fear anyone who stand for "The General Population" being considered and respected; Republicanism has trained them to be the guardians for the wealthy, and to make any and every sacrifice including being destitute to ensure the wealthy are first and foremost in everything. They still can't see that the ignorance of hanging the rotten carrot of racism on a stick which they continue to chase, and still unaware that skin color will not do what they have been misled to believe, even after 100's of years they still chase that mad delusion... it has them whining and crying, "they have been left behind and forgotten" when fact is... they chose to ignore the responsibility to get and become educated and aware, to read and learn and respect other people.
They are like the "Drowning Man" following the misleading of Right Wing White Evangelical Bias Training of racist segregationist ignorance, and unaware that they cannot be respecter of Christ, when they love divisiveness of racist segregationist madness with such passion and devotion.

When Obama presented and offer them an opportunity to Change, they fought him. When Hillary ran with a second chance for them to embrace Change they attacked her with savage vile... and the result is they got Trump.. the most undignified, swindling, cheat, liar, bigoted and biased race promoting divisive maker, who embraced every race hate and anti government savage group he could find.... and it exposed how gullible they are to be cult groomed into cult devotion even in the 21st Century, that they could be led to engaged over acts of the same seditious and subversive acts they have covertly been engaging for the past 156 yrs, and it led them to insurrectionist treason.... while in their weakness they lusted for an authoritarian dictator because they know their weakness of thinking for themselves has long been groomed within them. They have the audacity to try and claim they are being discriminated against, because white nationalist expectation does not give them the first choice, first options and first opportunity in anything and everything. They are too self chosen blind, to see that was a illusion, because that white nationalism concept was designed for wealthy and well to do white in their aim to covet anything and everything in their lustful vain greed driven slothfulness.

If they had actually learned of Christ and the Truth of His Words and Ways, their eyes would have opened decades ago. We can go back to the days of Roosevelt, who provided many benefits for the common citizen and they were trained to fight against that, LBJ created an amazing program called the Great Society and they fought against that, Hillary pushed for health care in the 1990's they fought against that, and Obama pushed for benefit and sercice provisions for the common citizen in all areas and they fought against that like a mass of fierce savages, still unaware they were being led by the wealthy who was determined to drive them to defeat themselves. It's the damn'est thing ever... but it shows the weakness of mind when people buy into racism, and ignore education, and when people chose the be led by the wealthy via deception to lead them to fight against themselves. We saw that through their fight against Unions, all behind being told they got nothing for their union dues... and they were of the ignorance to believe it, now without Union, they have no voice in the workplace, they have no progressive wage, No pension, and no benefits... and ultimately no jobs. Still they can't see ... it's themselves and their worship of the wealth that has led them into the same cycle that their ancestry was caught up within.... which is generational poverty and high debt... an low wages.

Last edited:
Painful, isn't it?

I feel like I'm constantly avoiding correcting my parents' obsession to fall for propaganda and nonsense. They say that I'm sometimes a know-it-all. I want to say THAT'S BECAUSE YOU LARGELY KNOW NOTHING!!!!!!
We've too seen many young people... trying to point to their parents how they are being misled, one in particular was Kellyanne Conway's daughter and her husband, but she refused to listen to them. There are many video of kids admonishing their parents for being susceptible to buy into bias, bigotry and racism....

I wrote on another Forum and a young man and his friends who come from wealthy families, was upset that his parents and his teachers were feeding them nothing more than how to keep wealth in the hands of the wealthy. It was a very interesting interaction, interacting with him. He said... they'd bide their time until they have position to change things and they will change things! Those are the realities that right wing people don't want to world to know of how their kids don't care for the ways of being groomed to chase nothing but wealth while there is so much struggle and suffering in the world. The kids will inherit that wealth and that power, and they will use it to change things.

We've too seen many young people... trying to point to their parents how they are being misled, one in particular was Kellyanne Conway's daughter and her husband, but she refused to listen to them. There are many video of kids admonishing their parents for being susceptible to buy into bias, bigotry and racism....

I wrote on another Forum and a young man and his friends who come from wealthy families, was upset that his parents and his teachers were feeding them nothing more than how to keep wealth in the hands of the wealthy. It was a very interesting interaction, interacting with him. He said... they'd bide their time until they have position to change things and they will change things! Those are the realities that right wing people don't want to world to know of how their kids don't care for the ways of being groomed to chase nothing but wealth while there is so much struggle and suffering in the world. The kids will inherit that wealth and that power, and they will use it to change things.

I wouldn't mind seeing statistics on that. For the most part, I'm betting that inherited money merely goes to the spoiled who have learned to consider themselves above the rest. Can you imagine Trump's spawn doing anything good? New money tends to appreciate the little guy.

But you are right. Each generation stands to improve on society because education gets better and we now live in an age where the Internet and social platforms tends to create empathy across the globe. Sure, plenty of bad has come from the Internet in terms of propaganda and third world exposure to the first (have versus have-nots), but we have a couple generations here that have become very aware of the plight of the have-nots. And the further we get away from the bi-polar descriptions of the Cold War, the more people untouched by that era are susceptible to appreciating multiple perspectives.

Of course, aside from those who seek personal education and to better their surroundings, we will still have the dipshits.

Trump and the My Pillow guy are concocting a new plot to overthrow Maralogo.
1611020825887.png

Back
Top Bottom