• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Trump Done?

Is Trump Done?

• No - he’s got quite a bit more coming - evil genius stuff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - he’s finally accepted his fate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Don't forget Hillary's e-mails. She'll be arrested any day now. Benghazi! Benghazi!!!!

Funny, huh?

- Historians loathed that she did that with her government emails. But what really was supposed to be the punishment? Investigation happened. Done.

- And Benghazi? My Father likes to default to that nonsense. I make him aware that the GOP owned Congress for four years. Two of those years Trump owned the White House. And with that somewhat monopoly of power, Republicans did absolutely nothing about their oft preached about conspiracies over Benghazi. It means that there was never anything there and they merely hammed up the nonsense for political purposes. My Father's reply? Um...cuz "the deep state."

From one conspiracy to the next. This is how they found themselves hanging out with the alt-Right and later trying to separate themselves from what their representation did to the Capital building on January 6th.

I read an interview with Ivanka and her husband. They were planning to become Washington elites, and we're looking forward to running for office BUT daddy has ruined this! Now Ivanka is thinking her best bet is to run in Florida, where people still love her daddy. So, I guess she will move down a notch to Florida Elite. She should get her tan on, it's all fun in the sun down there.

I would like to hope, that in about a year or two, the vast majority of those who supported Trump in 2020/2021 will be denying they ever did something so embarrassing and so anti-American.

That's what so many did with Nixon. It's funny, though, how many began talking about how great Nixon was while they supported Trump.

One thing that will help them pull back from the far-Right are Republican Senators and Reps who might want to run for President in 2024. They can't have a Trump threatening their ambitions, which is why impeachment in the Senate might see more Republicans voting yea than people think. And McConnell has already signaled enough times that he wants to pull the GOP back away from the far-Right. And if Trump can't run in 2024, his influence and threat is removed. Impeaching a President, who was forgiven the first time for this treachery and treason, would accomplish that.

In the meantime, these Republicans will work their more radical out of office. Since the Tea Party, the radicals had worked the moderates out. Now the leaders will will have to reverse it. Over tie, this will also work the constituents. SO, two years from now, plenty of Trump followers will be declaring that they never really supported Trump. It was all just a matte of him of "communism." And then they will go in to exaggerating absolutely everything about Biden and Harris to try to legitimize that ignorance.

I don't know.

I couldn't find a meat thermometer long enough to get through the fat.

Is Trump done? Or does he have one more “card” up his sleeve?
IDK, The Democrats are awfully concerned that a racist Russian loving prior POTUS could be re-elected in 2024. That is why they are trying to crush him. They have no other defense

Lost the election
Banned from Twitter
Banned from Facebook
At least one Impeachment...

Done...
Being banned from Twitter and FB is a badge of honor for many Americans

That's what so many did with Nixon. It's funny, though, how many began talking about how great Nixon was while they supported Trump.

One thing that will help them pull back from the far-Right are Republican Senators and Reps who might want to run for President in 2024. They can't have a Trump threatening their ambitions, which is why impeachment in the Senate might see more Republicans voting yea than people think. And McConnell has already signaled enough times that he wants to pull the GOP back away from the far-Right. And if Trump can't run in 2024, his influence and threat is removed. Impeaching a President, who was forgiven the first time for this treachery and treason, would accomplish that.

In the meantime, these Republicans will work their more radical out of office. Since the Tea Party, the radicals had worked the moderates out. Now the leaders will will have to reverse it. Over tie, this will also work the constituents. SO, two years from now, plenty of Trump followers will be declaring that they never really supported Trump. It was all just a matte of him of "communism." And then they will go in to exaggerating absolutely everything about Biden and Harris to try to legitimize that ignorance.
I'm sure Biden's COVID response will be labeled as "communist".

IDK, The Democrats are awfully concerned that a racist Russian loving prior POTUS could be re-elected in 2024. That is why they are trying to crush him. They have no other defense

Uh... an almost 90 year old Biden beat him. There’s that defense.

Of course they are. It happened once. It could happen again. Their other defense is that some Republicans feel the same way.

Uh... an almost 90 year old Biden beat him. There’s that defense.
Biden will have Covid cured by 2024 so back to polls everyone. And we know how that would have turned out

Of course they are. It happened once. It could happen again. Their other defense is that some Republicans feel the same way.
I think there is a lot more than 'many'. The machine on both sides hate Trump

As Companies start the cycle of revoking and canceling their licensing agreements and the Trump names is removed from properties, the same as Deutsche Bank has made it clear they want no connection to Trump, they will either have the loans called of sell them to someone who will call those loans.
The flow of washed money from Russian and Oligarch's, Tyrants and Dictators will dry up, and they will take their retribution on Trump as they know its because of his mobster mentality that their Money Washing Schemes had a spotlight shining on it, and his self delusional meglomania led to many of them not only loosing vast sums they cannot regain that money through the old washing machine network they had. It's quite likely Tenants in Trump Tower will demand a name change which may lead to the sale of Trump Tower. The real debt level of Trump will likely be exposed as being in the Trillions.
Now add in the many charge that already exist and the charges that are to be filed... which may well include charges in foreign countries against Trump will mount.
Then there's Tax Evasion, which likely will not just be filed in America, but in every nation Trump's Name appears of a property.
It is hopeful that he is impeached in the senate and stripped of any Presidential benefits, which means there will not be a Trump Presidential Library, and he will not have a government paid security team and he will not collect a government pension.

The loans that Kushner got, will be exposed as to what of policy he sold to get those loans and those loans will be called, hopefully causing the Kushner's to be have to sell their properties to cover those debts.

Ivanka will hopefully be exposed for the very same tax scams as it is certain she followed the same script of tax evasion as did her daddy. The same goes to her brothers.

It's quite likely that Trump will have a massive Stroke and become incapacitated, because he can't fathom that his life of graft and failures cannot be covered up by his game of malice driven lawsuits. He may well end up, needing to be had fed, rather than to immediately die out because of the medical issues, so that he can suffer the watching of all his vile crumble and become like dust in the wind. that may trigger a second stroke that finalized his existence.

Evil has a way of Consuming the Evil Makers who pledged their soul to the vices of money, lies, graft, swindles, collusions and every form of malice that is known to mankind.

Don't forget Hillary's e-mails. She'll be arrested any day now. Benghazi! Benghazi!!!!
Benghazi was nothing more than a Republican long game ploy, to discredit Hillary because they knew they could not beat her unless they started and expanded their smear game so they started 2 yrs before the campaigning began.
People fell for it.... and their selective amnesia ignored the lifetime of public service that Hillary has given since her works during her college days. That's how smear campaign are designed.

Benghazi was nothing more than a Republican long game ploy, to discredit Hillary because they knew they could not beat her unless they started and expanded their smear game so they started 2 yrs before the campaigning began.
People fell for it.... and their selective amnesia ignored the lifetime of public service that Hillary has given since her works during her college days. That's how smear campaign are designed.
One reason smears never stuck to Biden is because most people understood that Biden is an all around good guy. Few people felt that way about Hillary. So, it was relatively easy to paint her as the wicked witch.

Yes, misogyny played a role, no doubt.

Funny, huh?

- Historians loathed that she did that with her government emails. But what really was supposed to be the punishment? Investigation happened. Done.

- And Benghazi? My Father likes to default to that nonsense. I make him aware that the GOP owned Congress for four years. Two of those years Trump owned the White House. And with that somewhat monopoly of power, Republicans did absolutely nothing about their oft preached about conspiracies over Benghazi. It means that there was never anything there and they merely hammed up the nonsense for political purposes. My Father's reply? Um...cuz "the deep state."

From one conspiracy to the next. This is how they found themselves hanging out with the alt-Right and later trying to separate themselves from what their representation did to the Capital building on January 6th.
I think we might be brothers lol.

One reason smears never stuck to Biden is because most people understood that Biden is an all around good guy. Few people felt that way about Hillary. So, it was relatively easy to paint her as the wicked witch.

Yes, misogyny played a role, no doubt.
Yes, gender was certainly and issue that goes all the way back to the All White Republican Politicians who detested a First Lady challenging them!!! They expected her to do nothing but promote fashion, and take up non controversial causes and be docile to appease their arrogant white male dominance mentality. They attacked her and they attacked her husband because they blame him for not containing and controlling her as they expected him to do. He made some bad moves in aims to try and appease Republicans and they took that as a means of how they could manipulate.

I think we might be brothers lol.

Painful, isn't it?

I feel like I'm constantly avoiding correcting my parents' obsession to fall for propaganda and nonsense. They say that I'm sometimes a know-it-all. I want to say THAT'S BECAUSE YOU LARGELY KNOW NOTHING!!!!!!

Is Trump done? Or does he have one more “card” up his sleeve?

Luckily, he will be distracted by all the litigation and his financial mess.

Still, he will be disruptive in some fashion. He will work to keep his cult.

He finished his term just as many thought he would. A complete disgrace.

And now he faces huge legal battles. His trademark name has became a joke. History is going to be brutal to him.

Nobody and I mean nobody frightens Republicans like a Clinton.

They are having nightmares about Chelsea getting into politics...

Oh I don't know, ordering a terrorist attack on our national capital ranks pretty high up there...

Absolutely, but then trying to pardon yourself from it is worse I think.

It’s the ultimate in treason.

”I can do anything I want and just pardon myself. I am above the law, and above the Constitution.”

Back
Top Bottom