• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

is Trump Acting?

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Over the past few weeks I have made this observation I just wrote this on another thread but thought it deserved it's own thread:

Donald Trump is a really bad politician and is just the pretender. The actor if you will.
Trump is like the procedural crime show that shows cops with unlimited powers or the steamy doctor show with a bunch of drama. When the reality is much different and less exciting than the show.

On top of all that Trump is a really bad actor and doesn't know how to do the whole, "I didn't have anything to do with it," on the national stage compared to people who say that for a living. Some people think that's better. I don't.

The difference between Trump and Reagan? Reagan learned on the job. Can Trump actually surround himself with people who don't agree with him? I don't think so...

Its almost like he is doing the poe's law thing. But I think that Trump will do anything to be popular. Like the best baby kissing politicians he will say anything that he thinks will get him elected. It is really telling to hear people say that Trump is not a politician. I mean come people isnt it all too obvious that Trump is acting just like a politician? And well that shouldnt be surprising since Trump is the other side of the coin; Trump is one of those that has money that influences and corrupts our government.

Back
Top Bottom