• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Trump a member of QAnon?

Dittohead not!

master political analyst
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
You have to wonder about someone who talks about the "deep state" as Trump does, and then there are statements like:

"I don't know much about the movement other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate," Trump said in the White House briefing room.

"I have heard that it's gaining in popularity."

"I've heard these are people that love our country and they just don't like seeing it."

Asked if he believed the crux of the theory, described by a reporter as the belief that the President "is secretly saving the world from this satanic cult of pedophiles and cannibals," Trump said: "Well, I haven't heard that, but is that supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing?"

"If I can help save the world from problems, I'm willing to do it," he went on. "I'm willing to put myself out there. And we are, actually, we're saving the world from a radical left philosophy that will destroy this country."

Does he consider the idea that QAnon is a wacky conspiracy theory "radical left philosophy?"

link to one site that has the above quotes. There are many.

Either Trump has no idea what QAnaon is all about, or he is a sympathizer, or he is a member of that group. What do you think?

Trump is a long time friend of Q, who is one of the reasons Trump ran for president. the military, and friends of Trump asked him to run and drain the swamp. the main stream media and radical left wing democrats were trying to take over the country! Q 2024 Trump is not a member of Qanon but he doesn't have to be.

Trump is a long time friend of Q, who is one of the reasons Trump ran for president. the military, and friends of Trump asked him to run and drain the swamp. the main stream media and radical left wing democrats were trying to take over the country! Q 2024

So, you think he really is allied with QAnon?

You have to wonder about someone who talks about the "deep state" as Trump does, and then there are statements like:

Does he consider the idea that QAnon is a wacky conspiracy theory "radical left philosophy?"

Either Trump has no idea what QAnaon is all about, or he is a sympathizer, or he is a member of that group. What do you think?

He is the center OF the entire CT, the cause celebre.
Trump is the protagonist, the heroic sympathetic character, the linchpin, the wampeter of the karass.
And now that Qanon has taken off in a massive growth spurt, it is a granfalloon.

It is all a pack of FOMA.

dG19ckta.jpg

Last edited:
No, Trump isn't a Qanon member because that would require believing in things, but you know he likes the hell out of them because they bring chaos and they're on his side.

Given that he is a narcissist, he probably just thinks they are useful

I believe his the inverse of the Graucho Marx quip; "I refuse to belong to any group or organization that will accept ME as a member". For Trump it's: "I have to have my own club's because no one else will have me".

Trump is a long time friend of Q, who is one of the reasons Trump ran for president. the military, and friends of Trump asked him to run and drain the swamp. the main stream media and radical left wing democrats were trying to take over the country! Q 2024 Trump is not a member of Qanon but he doesn't have to be.

"Q" is a liberal troll somewhere.

You got owned.

I'm sure Trump has no clue whatsoever what Q really says or means. The only thing he knows is the only thing he cares about, which is that "followers of Q adore Trump."

Next thing they'll be asking if Trump is a Klingon.

I'm sure Trump has no clue whatsoever what Q really says or means. The only thing he knows is the only thing he cares about, which is that "followers of Q adore Trump."

The Wampeter of a Karass does not always know that they are the wampeter. Sometimes it is a process of discovery and other times it is best that they don't find out that they are the wampeter.

Busy busy busy...

(Bokonon)

kurt-vonnegut-9520329-1-402.jpg

he's crazy like one.

if he's not Q then he's their perfect crazy partner.

Marxist rioters are real, too, but the left seems unconcerned with them.

Which has nothing at all to do with anything anyone has posted here. Congratulations! You got a silly dig in on "the left."

Back
Top Bottom