• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Trump a member of QAnon?

"Q" is a liberal troll somewhere.

You got owned.

I once contemplated a grand Poe experiment.

Then I remembered how stupid people are.

And I gotta draw the line on provoking stupid people to violence.

People that aren't stupid could die.

You have to wonder about someone who talks about the "deep state" as Trump does, and then there are statements like:

Does he consider the idea that QAnon is a wacky conspiracy theory "radical left philosophy?"

link to one site that has the above quotes. There are many.

Either Trump has no idea what QAnaon is all about, or he is a sympathizer, or he is a member of that group. What do you think?

Nah, but they support him and say nice things about him, so he embraces them. Just like anyone who says nice things about him.

No. Like the birthers, Trump just panders to them for votes. They are just useful idiots to help him stay in power.

you guys have no clue about Q, I have told you many times he is a long time friend of Trump! Q 2024

you guys have no clue about Q, I have told you many times he is a long time friend of Trump! Q 2024

That right there is how we know you're cluless. Trump has never had a friend. He has transactions, not friends. :lamo

And I have told you many times that he is a liberal troll who is playing you like a Stradivarius.

You have to wonder about someone who talks about the "deep state" as Trump does, and then there are statements like:

Does he consider the idea that QAnon is a wacky conspiracy theory "radical left philosophy?"

link to one site that has the above quotes. There are many.

Either Trump has no idea what QAnaon is all about, or he is a sympathizer, or he is a member of that group. What do you think?

I still do not fully understand what QAnon is, nor do I want to explore it any further than necessary. I do not know if Donald Trump has the necessary mental bandwidth to fully comprehend such a byzantine conspiracy theory.

I still do not fully understand what QAnon is, nor do I want to explore it any further than necessary. I do not know if Donald Trump has the necessary mental bandwidth to fully comprehend such a byzantine conspiracy theory.

I'm not sure either. If he did know what QAnon was all about, he'd not publicly praise it just because the adherents like him.

Suffice it to say that it's a wacky theory that there is a shadow government, the "deep state," made up of elected officials and employees alike who actually run the government and the press and whose goal is to satisfy their own pedophile lusts.

Back
Top Bottom