• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is this where we are headed in this country? Think, people, think!

Conservative

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
"Marxism in America" Lt. Gen. (Ret.) W.G. Boykin Video |

I see this happening everywhere. Many of us judge people by our own beliefs and standards instead of accepting the reality that many aren't like us and are indeed promoting the Marxist agenda. It is a slow process but true Marxists have a lifetime to make the changes they want.

They are not like us :|
They are marxist :|
They do not bellyfeel the ingsoc :|

Denial is what Marxists do because they know they cannot win by admitting who they are. Actions speak louder than words.

The more you speak the less it seems you know...

weird.

Do go on.

If I were like you I would report this as a personal attack. Looks to me like you didn't watch the video. Not surprising.

[mean]He analogises his green beret counter insurgency training to modern politics. Something tells me he didn't study the political science in green beret training. This guy is another fat fart self-entitled so called 'pro' to be listened to cause he trained counterinsurgency forces in some country we were oppressing. He's shedding political turds. I didn't watch the video cause I knew it was going to be crap the second I laid eyes on the first frame. Sorry to be predatory. But this guy doesn't know **** because he got to eliminate some natives.

You still wishing I actually watched your video?[/mean]

Last edited:
[mean]He analogises his green beret counter insurgency training to modern politics. Something tells me he didn't study the political science in green beret training. This guy is another fat fart self-entitled so called 'pro' to be listened to cause he trained counterinsurgency forces in some country we were oppressing. He's shedding political turds. I didn't watch the video cause I knew it was going to be crap the second I laid eyes on the first frame. Sorry to be predatory. But this guy doesn't know **** because he got to eliminate some natives.

You still wishing I actually watched your video?[/mean]

You have shown over the course of many threads that an opposite point of view has no place in your world and you are doing exactly what the video stated. You do not represent the ideals of this country and appear to be part of the problem, not part of the solution. You and I are exact opposites and I would put my 35 years of business experience up against yours any day and IMO this video is describes exactly what is happening in this country. It is undeniable and the slow process to destroy the very foundation upon which this country was built is happening today by this Administration and its supporters.

Denial is what Marxists do because they know they cannot win by admitting who they are. Actions speak louder than words.

Take a look at Marxism.
The Communist Manifesto - Google Books

Or an excerpt: The bourgeoisie, wherever it has got the upper hand, has put an end to all feudal, patriarchal, idyllic relations. It ... has left remaining no other nexus between man and man than naked self-interest, than callous “payment in cash” ... for exploitation, veiled by religious and political illusions, it has substituted naked, shameless, direct, brutal exploitation ... Constant revolutionizing of production, uninterrupted disturbance of all social conditions, everlasting uncertainty and agitation distinguish the bourgeois epoch from all earlier ones ... All that is solid melts into air, all that is holy is profaned, and man is at last compelled to face with sober senses, his real conditions of life, and his relations with his kind.

When, in the course of development, class distinctions have disappeared, and all production has been concentrated in the hands of a vast association of the whole nation, the public power will lose its political character. Political power, properly so called, is merely the organized power of one class for oppressing another. If the proletariat during its contest with the bourgeoisie is compelled, by the force of circumstances, to organize itself as a class, if, by means of a revolution, it makes itself the ruling class, and, as such, sweeps away by force the old conditions of production, then it will, along with these conditions, have swept away the conditions for the existence of class antagonisms and of classes generally, and will thereby have abolished its own supremacy as a class.

Why don't you actually learn what Marxism is, no one suggests this kind of social revolution. Unless of course we assume you're serious about your conspiracy theory idea and Dems or liberals or whoever you are thinking of are secret Marxists.

Take a look at Marxism.
The Communist Manifesto - Google Books

Or an excerpt: The bourgeoisie, wherever it has got the upper hand, has put an end to all feudal, patriarchal, idyllic relations. It ... has left remaining no other nexus between man and man than naked self-interest, than callous “payment in cash” ... for exploitation, veiled by religious and political illusions, it has substituted naked, shameless, direct, brutal exploitation ... Constant revolutionizing of production, uninterrupted disturbance of all social conditions, everlasting uncertainty and agitation distinguish the bourgeois epoch from all earlier ones ... All that is solid melts into air, all that is holy is profaned, and man is at last compelled to face with sober senses, his real conditions of life, and his relations with his kind.

When, in the course of development, class distinctions have disappeared, and all production has been concentrated in the hands of a vast association of the whole nation, the public power will lose its political character. Political power, properly so called, is merely the organized power of one class for oppressing another. If the proletariat during its contest with the bourgeoisie is compelled, by the force of circumstances, to organize itself as a class, if, by means of a revolution, it makes itself the ruling class, and, as such, sweeps away by force the old conditions of production, then it will, along with these conditions, have swept away the conditions for the existence of class antagonisms and of classes generally, and will thereby have abolished its own supremacy as a class.

Why don't you actually learn what Marxism is, no one suggests this kind of social revolution. Unless of course we assume you're serious about your conspiracy theory idea and Dems or liberals or whoever you are thinking of are secret Marxists.

Did you watch the video? There is more to Marxism than you are portraying here. Seems like the Communist at the Restoring sanity rallly, "What is wrong with Communism?" Redistribution of wealth along with hundreds of millions killed by Communism is what is wrong with Communism.

Did you watch the video? There is more to Marxism than you are portraying here. Seems like the Communist at the Restoring sanity rallly, "What is wrong with Communism?" Redistribution of wealth along with hundreds of millions killed by Communism is what is wrong with Communism.

I didn't watch the video, but if you think the Rally to Restore Sanity was a Communist event there is something really wrong with your judgement.

You have shown over the course of many threads that an opposite point of view has no place in your world and you are doing exactly what the video stated. You do not represent the ideals of this country and appear to be part of the problem, not part of the solution. You and I are exact opposites and I would put my 35 years of business experience up against yours any day and IMO this video is describes exactly what is happening in this country. It is undeniable and the slow process to destroy the very foundation upon which this country was built is happening today by this Administration and its supporters.

Actually my political views do not fit into something I can summarize in 5 minutes. You can let videos speak for you if you want. It's really just weak. The country's 'ideals' are up to debate. Possibly my ideals do not correlate with the average rural white man, but they correlate with plenty of millions of other americans who unfortunately live in a political reality of a slightly larger and more complex magnitude. 35 years of business experience says nothing about what you know about political marxism and makes you sound desperate. This video has zilch to do with what is happening in this country, the bailouts cannot be analogized to the nationalization of industry by force in communist revolutions in other countries. Im sure it's a traitorous conspiracy by your political enemies to destroy the foundations of our nation.

Seriously. Is it this simple? You're side is destroying the foundations of the country... No... your's is? Back and forth?

I swear the far right wears tinfoil at night.
And I have the tyme to rhyme and its not a cryme.

I didn't watch the video, but if you think the Rally to Restore Sanity was a Communist event there is something really wrong with your judgement.

Didn't say it was a Communist event only that a Communist was there as were representatives of every fringe group in the country, people I wouldn't be caught dead associating with. You are who you associate with and the people I saw there say it all.

Didn't say it was a Communist event only that a Communist was there as were representatives of every fringe group in the country, people I wouldn't be caught dead associating with. You are who you associate with and the people I saw there say it all.

...you mean young folks in halloween costumes carrying signs of memes you don't understand?

...do you... "get"... the signs?

Yes, I "get" the signs and I "get" the malcontents who don't have a clue about how this country was created. As stated, every fringe group in the country attended that rally and just goes to show how man kooks there are in this country, most out of touch with reality.

Yes, I "get" the signs and I "get" the malcontents who don't have a clue about how this country was created. As stated, every fringe group in the country attended that rally and just goes to show how man kooks there are in this country, most out of touch with reality.

You got (loosely) trolled by a rally.

Last edited:
I hope those signs weren't typical.

The signs were friggin' awesome and your out of the cultural loop.

Unless oh no theyre a response and denouncement to tea party extremism and vitriolic political rhetoric on TV OH NOES TEH MARXISTS!

The signs were friggin' awesome and your out of the cultural loop.

Unless oh no theyre a response and denouncement to tea party extremism and vitriolic political rhetoric on TV OH NOES TEH MARXISTS!

Them ruskies are a coming:

So we are guilty by association to communists vis-a-vis we both enjoy the Daily Show? Like I said, something's wrong with your judgement.

So we are guilty by association to communists vis-a-vis we both enjoy the Daily Show? Like I said, something's wrong with your judgement.

Apparently something is wrong with your comprehension skills. Try reading the post again and if you still have a problem understanding what I said I will explain it to you again.

Apparently something is wrong with your comprehension skills. Try reading the post again and if you still have a problem understanding what I said I will explain it to you again.

If its not clear by now I have a serious problem understanding your points.

If its not clear by now I have a serious problem understanding your points.

Then don't read them as it is obvious that you cannot comprehend my statement that
Didn't say it was a Communist event only that a Communist was there as were representatives of every fringe group in the country
Seems pretty simple to me.

Back
Top Bottom