• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is this where we are headed in this country? Think, people, think!

I was promised an explanation

The statement speaks for itself, I never said it was a Communist rally ONLY that a Communist was there along with every Fringe group. What does that have to do with the "Daily Show?"

Oooooooh, I get it. There was a communist there! Everyone there was bad but there was a communist there that was especially bad.

The statement speaks for itself, I never said it was a Communist rally ONLY that a Communist was there along with every Fringe group. What does that have to do with the "Daily Show?"

*mark another promise not kept down for conservative

"Marxism in America" Lt. Gen. (Ret.) W.G. Boykin Video |

I see this happening everywhere. Many of us judge people by our own beliefs and standards instead of accepting the reality that many aren't like us and are indeed promoting the Marxist agenda. It is a slow process but true Marxists have a lifetime to make the changes they want.
By the way, this is the same General Boykin that was running around the Pentagon saying that the WoT was a Christians v. Muslims fight and who also said that the WoT spec ops tactics were basically the same as the tactics used during the Phoenix Program in the Vietnam war.

Just sayin'.

This thread is seriously rising on the Dumb-O-Meter.

Well, Duuuh!!!!

The Dumb-O-Meter went ding! ding! ding! the second anyone took it seriously. Listening to is waste of 6 minutes I'll never get back. Someone owes me big time!

Well, Duuuh!!!!

The Dumb-O-Meter went ding! ding! ding! the second anyone took it seriously. Listening to is waste of 6 minutes I'll never get back. Someone owes me big time!
yep, complete waste of time..

Back
Top Bottom