• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is this what the world is coming to, or are we already there and this is just but a s

Re: Is this what the world is coming to, or are we already there and this is just but

Stop being impatient, there's no need to throw a fit. I'm sure someone will be along, soon, to sooth your hurt by proclaiming "the world is going to hell!!11!!"

iRoll
I see you wish to continue to roll with your dishonesty. Figures.

I just gave you my answer. The question is stupid.
That is not an answer to the question posed.
It is called being non-responsive.

Here is the question again.
Is this what the world is coming to, or are we already there and this is just but a symptom?

If you wish to participate please answer the question, or go find another thread to non-participate in.

Re: Is this what the world is coming to, or are we already there and this is just but

I sense the OP's attitude in other threads is coming home to roost and bite him in the butt in this one. :lol:

I sense the OP's attitude in other threads is coming home to roost and bite him in the butt in this one. :lol:

Your senses are wrong and your post off-topic, both as usual.

So how about you be on-topic and answer the question?

Is this what the world is coming to, or are we already there and this is just but a symptom?

That dumb thing is still faster than my podunk rural "broadband" connection.

Back
Top Bottom