• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is this what the world is coming to, or are we already there and this is just but a s

Excon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Is this what the world is coming to, or are we already there and this is just but a symptom?

Re: Is this what the world is coming to, or are we already there and this is just but

Is this what the world is coming to, or are we already there and this is just but a symptom?

I seriously hope you're not being serious.

Re: Is this what the world is coming to, or are we already there and this is just but

I seriously hope you're not being serious.

Then answer the question.

So a toddler gets impatient.

You forgot to blame Obama.

You forgot to blame Obama.
I would suggest you recalibrate your thinker, as I do not blame Obama unless he is to blame.

Last edited:

It must really piss you off when you are riding your mule to town and all those automobiles are whizzing by you.

It must really piss you off when you are riding your mule to town and all those automobiles are whizzing by you.
I see you can't answer the question asked. Figures.

Impatient toddlers. Great. Thanks, Obama.

Thanks, Obama.
Wtf does Obama have to do with this?

It's a impatient toddler. So the **** what?
iLOL
That isn't answering the question.

I'm pretty sure toddlers have been getting impatient from time to time since forever.

It's because the question is stupid.
iLOL
No.
You simply can't answer it.

It makes me laugh when old farts get all...

The world is going to hell. The world was a much better place during my heyday!!

Get over yourselves. The world is getting better, it always has and it always will. "Good ole day" arguments are for losers.

Does that answer your question?

It makes me laugh when old farts get all...

The world is going to hell. The world was a much better place during my heyday!!

Get over yourselves. The world is getting better, it always has and it always will. "Good ole day" arguments are for losers.

Does that answer your question?
Your wrongful interpretations does make for ignorable fodder, but no, it does not answer what was asked, and I would venture to say that you already know that.

back when i was a kid, we had TRS-80s. had to walk 16 miles uphill both ways to play with them, using sprung mousetraps for shoes. we loved our Oregon Trail and B-52 Bomber, though.

10 lprint "get off my lawn."
20 goto 10

Your wrongful interpretations does make for ignorable fodder, but no, it does not answer what was asked, and I would venture to say that you already know that.

I did answer your question. "Good ole day" arguments are for pathetic losers. Pretending the world is going to hell is a pastime of pathetic losers. People that think the world was better when they were young are pathetic losers. Your OP is pathetic loserdom.

How much more clear can I be? Stop with the pathetic loser crap and just accept that the world, and society, always has and always will improve.

I did answer your question.
Dishonest as usual. You did not answer the question posed.

iLOL
No.
The question is stupid. You're trying to imply that there's some societal problem based off of a video with a impatient toddler in it.

Last edited:

Thee question is stupid. You're trying to imply that there's some societal problem based off of a video with a impatient toddler in it.
iLOL
No.

Is this what the world is coming to,
or are we already there and this is just but a symptom?

The world isn't coming to anything,but some things are coming to the world.

:lol:

I don't know whether to be more disgusted by a mother torturing a child with an inhumanly slow wifi or horrified by a child that is persuaded to be happy with a three generatiin old ipad.

iLOL
No.

I just gave you my answer. The question is stupid.

You did not answer the question posed.

Stop being impatient, there's no need to throw a fit. I'm sure someone will be along, soon, to sooth your hurt by proclaiming "the world is going to hell!!11!!"

iRoll

:roll:

Back
Top Bottom