• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is this the place?

lily

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Looks like the place to introduce myself.

Been searching for a new place, with new faces. Trying to fill the "void" of leaving my favorite forum, after five years, the infighting and attacking the poster instead of the post just got totally out of control. Tried different forums, didn't fit in. After reading 12 pages of civil debate about the teacher in Colorado, thought I'd register and give this place a try.

Going to take it slow.........it's like dating after a break-up ;)

lily said:
Looks like the place to introduce myself.

Been searching for a new place, with new faces. Trying to fill the "void" of leaving my favorite forum, after five years, the infighting and attacking the poster instead of the post just got totally out of control. Tried different forums, didn't fit in. After reading 12 pages of civil debate about the teacher in Colorado, thought I'd register and give this place a try.

Going to take it slow.........it's like dating after a break-up ;)

Hi Lily, always happy to have another liberal voice here, even if it is on the rebound.:roll:

One thing you'll find here is that attacks on posters won't be tolerated, except in "the basement"

Welcome.

Thanks for the warm wlecome! I must admit, I'm not used to reading 12 pages of debate on any one topic. From what I've seen so far, if it's a hot topic, that's the norm. Going to have to clean my glasses!

Another liberal woman. Welcome Lily...you'll be in good hands with me. If you need help here, just call for me.

I'm sorry pts.........did you say something? I was busy eyeing the trunk in your avatar;)

lol

Welcome to Debate Politics.

Hello lily!:2wave:

welcomeredgold.gif

lily said:
I'm sorry pts.........did you say something? I was busy eyeing the trunk in your avatar;)

Pay no attention to the elephant in the corner......;)

Hi, lily! Glad to have you here. :2wave:

Welcome to DP....
And remember if someone bites you BITE back...lol

welcbnr.gif

:tink:~Tashah~

lily said:

***Can't blame you for eyeing the beautiful and powerful trunk of an oncoming elephant. Certainly beats the stench of getting too close to a donkey's arse.

ptsdkid said:
***Can't blame you for eyeing the beautiful and powerful trunk of an oncoming elephant. Certainly beats the stench of getting too close to a donkey's arse.

Come on PTS, whoever heard of a "good piece of elephant" ;)

Thanks all, for the warm welcome.

hipsterdufus said:
One thing you'll find here is that attacks on posters won't be tolerated, except in "the basement"
But for some reason, they tolerate yours.

KCConservative said:
But for some reason, they tolerate yours.

Hey, KC.
Let's leave the feuding for the regular threads, okay? It'd be nice if we could be more friendly-like in the Come In and Say Hi threads.

Back
Top Bottom