• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is this the most watched YouTube Video??

Is it???? 161 MILLION??? :shock:

I personally find this song ****ing offensive...

It was Africa's first world cup, first major world event they'd ever hosted, and they chose Shakira to sing it. ****ing distgusting, I've got nothing against her.

But it should have been an African, singing an African song.

oh and btw...

WTF IS WAKA WAKA??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's a meaningless ****ing word, means nothing in any African language I know of, not to mention the dancing in this song is just wierd.

I personally find this song ****ing offensive...

It was Africa's first world cup, first major world event they'd ever hosted, and they chose Shakira to sing it. ****ing distgusting, I've got nothing against her.

That pretty much summed up my reaction when I heard the song.
I can't believe SA couldn't find one African to do it.

And I still haven't found out what Waka Waka is.

Last edited:

Um, well...

Shakira and Freshlyground chosen for World Cup anthem | Football | guardian.co.uk

A song by the Colombian singer Shakira and South African band Freshlyground has been chosen as the official World Cup anthem.

The song, Time for Africa, is expected to be released to radio stations across the world next week and will be available for download from 26 April.

Shakira and Cape Town's Freshlyground will perform the song at the World Cup kick-off concert in Soweto on 10 June, at the tournament's opening ceremony and before the 11 July final.

Freshlyground made the announcement today.

Just saying.

All those #'s mean is that a lot of people - have watched it over and over.

It's not a true reflection of how many different people have viewed it *one time* . . . I've never seen either and chose not to view purely to remain ignorant on the issue.

You know what I can't wrap my brain around?

How the **** did Ludacris end up involved with that baby-faced little runt?

ETA: You know why they filmed that vid in a bowling alley? Because the boy heartthrob is too young to get into anything more exciting. :lol:

Last edited:
WTF IS WAKA WAKA??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Pac-Man-Animation.gif

You know what I can't wrap my brain around?

How the **** did Ludacris end up involved with that baby-faced little runt?

ETA: You know why they filmed that vid in a bowling alley? Because the boy heartthrob is too young to get into anything more exciting. :lol:

IT's a bowling alley?
I thought it was a swimming pool :) Of course, I didn't watch it.

Back
Top Bottom