• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is this the man we should put our trust on to protect us?

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)— January 30, 2019, Using some of his harshest rhetoric in recent memory, President Donald J. Trump came out strongly against intelligence on Wednesday morning.

“I’ve listened to these people with so-called intelligence go on and on, and, quite frankly, it’s a waste of time,” he said. “I know a lot more than people with intelligence do.

Trump added that he has stopped receiving intelligence briefings at the White House, arguing, “I can do my job without any intelligence whatsoever.

He said that he has chosen, instead, to seek advice from his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and from his elder children, Ivanka, Eric, and Donald, Jr. “You won’t find a trace of intelligence in anything they say,” he boasted.

I don't know about you but I personally don't believe that Trump has any intelligence, much less enough intelligence to do his job and protect us against our enemies.

If you do not read any intelligence briefings and get your information about threats from Jared Kushner, Ivanka, Eric, or Donald Jr, or perhaps from Anne Coulter or Sean Hannity, you ain't got any intelligence that is worth $.02 cents.

I would not be surprised if our enemies start taking advantage of this lack of intelligence of our President and his supporters. It is a crisis waiting to happen and each day that goes by is one day closer to it happening.

Last edited:
I don't know about you but I personally don't believe that Trump has any intelligence, much less enough intelligence to do his job and protect us against our enemies.

If you do not read any intelligence briefings and get your information about threats from Jared Kushner, Ivanka, Eric, or Donald Jr, or perhaps from Anne Coulter or Sean Hannity, you ain't got any intelligence that is worth $.02 cents.

I would not be surprised if our enemies start taking advantage of this lack of intelligence of our President and his supporters.

So...now you are looking to Borowitz for your talking points? He's a step below Maddow, you know.

I would not be surprised if our enemies start taking advantage of this lack of intelligence of our President and his supporters. It is a crisis waiting to happen and each day that goes by is one day closer to it happening.

I can do my job without any intelligence whatsoever

Good thing, because he hasn't got any.

I feel safe with trump

To be fair, if anyone educates themselves on our foreign policies, and their results, over the past....oh.....decades then it's easy to see that the top people of various agencies don't have a clue about what they are doing. I'd trust the low-level operators over some high ranking official that's more of a bureaucrat than an intel person.

That said, Trump isn't going to be bringing any pearls of wisdom to the table. But, so long as we keep the warmongering tamped down, it's a net positive.

Let's don't act like our intel community has always been on time and on target. Especially now, since the highest levels of our non-elected government has been taken over by communists.

This "report" is satire. Why are you quoting it as if it is a real story?

Trump:

kim jong idiot.jpg

Obama:

Obama grabbing ankles.jpg

Who PROTECTS US?

This "report" is satire. Why are you quoting it as if it is a real story?

I did not report it as a true story, just wrote the article with the link. If you guys thought it was a true story, it is only because it could easily be true. You guys (Trump supporters) do it all the time. It is called Fake News and Trump supporters don't believe anything that is reported anyhow, so what is the problem? Two can play the same game to even the field. You guys do not have a monopoly on it.

Last edited:
Safe from who...liberals? Brown people? Or just some emotional euphoria?

From people who come in here and harm others ie those people who attack people in San Bernardino but obviously they wanted to hug them

From people who come in here and harm others ie those people who attack people in San Bernardino but obviously they wanted to hug them

You think Trump lowered the violent crime rate simply by being elected? Oh boy.

You think Trump lowered the violent crime rate simply by being elected? Oh boy.

Show me a terrorist attack on United States soil

Back
Top Bottom