• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is This the Beginning of the End for Donald Trump?

LowDown

Curmudgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
  • “Is This the Beginning of the End for Donald Trump?”—headline, Washington Post, Aug. 3, 2016
  • “The Beginning of the End of Donald Trump?”—headline, CNBC.com, Sept. 17, 2015
  • “The Beginning of the End for Donald Trump?”—headline, Federalist, Sept. 25, 2015
  • “The Beginning of the End for Trump: His Sarah Palin Moment”—headline, Puffington Host, Sept. 27, 2015
  • “It Has Been the ‘Beginning of the End’ of Donald Trump’s Campaign Since July”—headline, ThinkProgress.org, Oct. 19, 2015
  • “The Beginning of the End of Donald Trump”—headline, Time.com, April 3, 2016
  • “The Beginning of the End for Donald Trump”—headline, RollCall.com, April 5, 2016
  • “Essential Politics: The beginning of the End for Trump?”—headline, Los Angeles Times, June 17, 2016

Meh. Not likely.

WSJ. Most likely paywalled.

i agree with your conclusion

despite the proposed "intervention"

really, we have as a presidential candidate someone who requires an "intervention" from his closest associates

but what tRump has been doing recently is simply more of what he has done since he announced the launch of his campaign

he is outrageous

and that spawns media

not necessarily good attention, but attention nonetheless

and at no (financial) cost to him or his campaign

maybe the "intervention" will convince him to choose his publicity targets a bit better going forward

• “Is This the Beginning of the End for Donald Trump?”—headline, Washington Post, Aug. 3, 2016
  • “The Beginning of the End of Donald Trump?”—headline, CNBC.com, Sept. 17, 2015
  • “The Beginning of the End for Donald Trump?”—headline, Federalist, Sept. 25, 2015
  • “The Beginning of the End for Trump: His Sarah Palin Moment”—headline, Puffington Host, Sept. 27, 2015
  • “It Has Been the ‘Beginning of the End’ of Donald Trump’s Campaign Since July”—headline, ThinkProgress.org, Oct. 19, 2015
  • “The Beginning of the End for Donald Trump”—headline, RollCall.com, April 5, 2016
  • “Essential Politics: The beginning of the End for Trump?”—headline, Los Angeles Times, June 17, 2016

Meh. Not likely.

Gee, it is almost like the press is, in unison, following a script.

No pro could find it acceptable that Trump become President or believe he could. They would all be looking for reasons for or signs of his demise.

It's funny to watch all Trump's detractors, and periodically claim that this is his last moment.

It's even funnier watching their heads explodes as he doesn't.

aluminum-foil-hat.jpg

Um. We have, like, confessions from leaked emails from the Democratic Party essential doing exactly this, to Sanders....but thinking it could happen to someone else is crazy?

Explain.

Um. We have, like, confessions from leaked emails from the Democratic Party essential doing exactly this, to Sanders....but thinking it could happen to someone else is crazy?

Explain.

The collusion between Hillary and the MSM is well known

Trump would TRADE him getting out if there was a wisdom test for voters or a min age for voters equal to the min age for president which is 35 and older and with that no more liberalism

Wow. How does one answer such a stinging reply?
If you are still wearing the tinfoil you were in that image, I am sure you will figure out something.

Win or lose Trump is a Patriot.

Win or lose the Rebellion will almost certainly continue to gather strength, because to this point the Elite show no signs of wising up.

Pretty much the only thing that would strip Trump of his hero status would be for him to deprive us of the opportunity to vote for him in November.

If you are still wearing the tinfoil you were in that image, I am sure you will figure out something.

Oh please. You're hurting me.

Last edited:

"Patriotism is the last refuge of the Scoundrel."

Samuel Jackson April 7, 1775.

. I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.1 Unsuccesful rebellions indeed generally establish the incroachments on the rights of the people which have produced them. An observation of this truth should render honest republican governors so mild in their punishment of rebellions, as not to discourage them too much. It is a medecine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Paris, January 30, 1787
https://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/little-rebellionquotation

Meh. Not likely.

Spot on! All the liberal wet dreams, are coming in their pants.

i agree with your conclusion

despite the proposed "intervention"

really, we have as a presidential candidate someone who requires an "intervention" from his closest associates

but what tRump has been doing recently is simply more of what he has done since he announced the launch of his campaign

he is outrageous

and that spawns media

not necessarily good attention, but attention nonetheless

and at no (financial) cost to him or his campaign

maybe the "intervention" will convince him to choose his publicity targets a bit better going forward

Hopefully.

:lamo Mind numbed robots....the lot of them.

No pro could find it acceptable that Trump become President or believe he could. They would all be looking for reasons for or signs of his demise.

Exactly. Not an independent thought between them.

Fits almost every liberal I have ever met. Great find! ;)

The collusion between Hillary and the MSM is well known

Absolutely .....................and we are seeing proof of it everyday on the campaign trail.

Providing a picture of yourself is irrelvant.

That was my thought.

Wow. How does one answer such a stinging reply?

Own it! :2razz:

Doubt that will ever happen.

Win or lose Trump is a Patriot.

Win or lose the Rebellion will almost certainly continue to gather strength, because to this point the Elite show no signs of wising up.

Pretty much the only thing that would strip Trump of his hero status would be for him to deprive us of the opportunity to vote for him in November.

Fully Agree!

"Patriotism is the last refuge of the Scoundrel."

Samuel Jackson April 7, 1775.

Misleading.

Oh please. You're hurting me.

So?

I see you forgot how to wear your tin foil.
That is not where the point goes.

:lamo:lamo

The rest of the story. ;)

Back
Top Bottom