• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is this possible?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
An unknown entity we'll call god created the big bang and then sat back and let nature do her thing and here we are today? Possible?

An unknown entity we'll call god created the big bang and then sat back and let nature do her thing and here we are today? Possible?

Not according to the Bible...

There are some who believe this.

Look up Deism. Some of our founding fathers were deists. Jefferson was one.

A universe that ends up with animals killing other animals to survive give's me a feeling there's something wrong there. And I'm a meat eater which causes me even more alarm.

Possible? Sure. Probable? That's a whole different ball of wax isn't it?

"Unknown Entity" could also be some form of life that's not "supernatural" right?

Perhaps a highly advanced life-form in another Universe?

The possibilities of what might have started/created the Big Bang is rather open.

I do prescribe to the notion that if something (whatever you wish to call it) actually did "create" the Universe/Big Bang, it's either long dead now, or it for sure "sat back after the Bang" and has just observed how it's all unfolded ever since.

In fact, I'd suggest that if some thing/entity started the process that resulted in the Big Bang, that thing died as a result of that cataclysmic event.

There are some who believe this.

Look up Deism. Some of our founding fathers were deists. Jefferson was one.
I'm closer to agnostic deist than anything else.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

"Is this possible" is quite an unclear question.

You don't need a god to have a big bang, they're supposed to keep going off by themselves.

The nether region is the path the Godhead no longer goes from when he started infinitely tiny.

Plural? More than one Big Bang?

Evidence?
Yes, any action in the past is going on right now, so dimensionally the Big bang is constantly occurring.

Within time and space the same matter collects and expands until it grows weary and then it condenses to mix with matter from other Universes.

You can read the description in the following thread:

As far as proof I leave it to philosophy and logic, my source is observation.

Think of it? Are we the only Universe?

We know where that notion is going to go in a few years.

Plural? More than one Big Bang?

Evidence?
Three critical masses are thrown into a kettle and dust from repeated big bangs collects on its sides forming the wall of the Cosmic Manifestation that rises above the Etheric Planet when the kettle is (shh) opened.

Farther up the fractal pattern there is another, much larger Cosmic Manifestation that contains the layers of Causal, astral and Etheric Universes.

If it were not so, I would not have told you.

This description may be impertinent, Creation could be a great sea, with Big Bangs going off in random places.

The question is, "What is it?" And I have no proof, only theory based on observation; I was out of my body for three months and I marched beyond the stars and this is what I found (but no (physical) money).

I'll up anyone's nonsense with my 'woo.'

What we exist in is a chain of causality. There is only the eternal 'now' or consciousness traveling thru an expanding matrix of energy called the universe.

The original cause is still active within creation as an invisible dimension and hidden energy field. You call the supreme being god, when his real name is...

Can we have that again in English, please?
Nothing gets much smaller than a singularity.

It is likely a spherical shell like the atomic particles but way smaller and if you try to make tiny contests there you can only be lost.

At the diameter of the singularity the Holy Spirit gave off the Son who was then a daughter to explore the space above It.

When the Son came to the size of the electron he expanded himself in infinite personalities all doing the same thing; going from infinitely tiny to infinitely large.

This infinite sea of electrons bathed in the light they created.

The vibrations of the electrons added to the wave of light, but at first the vibrations were very small only on the order of the electrons of unknown density.

So one electron emits negative energy and this is absorbed by the positive force of the Singularity.

Eventually the positive force has enough energy to condense enough electrons to form a proton that captures the electron.

Since the Godhead wants mercy for Himself to shield him from the raw assault of His own energy He creates the neutron.

The neutron is a positive shell half the mass of a proton with a negative shell three times the proton's diameter.

An electron is twelve times smaller than a proton.

Beyond the atomic are the Containments; the body, the planet, the solar system, the Black Hole, the Galaxy, the Universe, the Cosmic Manifestation, the compound and the Creation.

There are plenty of ideas around this, the concept of what happened before "big bang" or some other event that started this universe and our reality in it. But they are just that, ideas that have not (and perhaps cannot yet with our advancements to date) gone through some method of science to apply at least some plausibility to the idea. Something beyond imagination masquerading as some new theory.

While some at least have some conceptually value more than others, perhaps based on some observations up to and including the several concepts from quantum sciences and various theoretical paths of academia, we still find ourselves looking beyond known into areas that invite more skepticism.

Which means they end up no more valuable than any system of belief, including the general Abrahamic Religion's idea that some white haired old guy was sitting around in the dark and bored. Then decided to create everything in a few days (including doing so out of order with what we do know.)

The idea of what is possible becomes a subjective argument, with different people applying different valuation of these ideas.

We will always have those that follow beliefs including evangelicals and literalists pretending Genesis is fact, we will always have those of various academia looking beyond the methods of process to consider what is possible.

While I tend to put more weight behind methods of process (science,) we are talking about an area where that does not entirely apply.

Back
Top Bottom