• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is this guy passionate about his job?

Is this guy passionate about his job?

• yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rootabega

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Adolf could take lessons from this tea bagging conservative....
Interesting words of truth from our Mr Asimov.

The poor guy needs a teleprompter.

Good lord tone that man down - give him some liquor or something even quicker.

Rootabeg? Neh!

I say he needs more cowbell!
Cowbell.gif

Seriously though - what?
"INFESTA-TION" - "Politics is not just football . .. politics is winner take all"

"Lets not just use it as a tool but as a WEAPON!"

"If nominated tonight - I WIN!"

"Government may be about service, politics is about winning!"

Jesh - what a freaking nutjob. If I lived in his county I'd be humiliated - not only because he did *that* in a speech but also because the reason why he ran was just to get a job:

“I’m looking for something right now, to see what turns up,” Davison said in an interview from his home in Minerva. “I’ve been turned down for minimum wage jobs.” He makes a $260-a-month stipend as a village councilman, which adds up to roughly $3,120 a year. “I certainly can’t live on that, but that’s all I’m doing right now.”

Interview with Phil Davison, the man behind one of the most intense stump speeches ever | Need to Know

Maybe he really needs to get a life or get a grip

Adderall abuse is a serious issue, and should be protected under all the usual standards of political correctness.

That guy needs to switch to decaf.

I find it amusing that he says he has a master's degree in communication as well. Apparently there are still colleges out there that will sell you a degree.

That guy needs to switch to decaf.

I find it amusing that he says he has a master's degree in communication as well. Apparently there are still colleges out there that will sell you a degree.

:rofl
"two bachelors degrees, in history and sociology, and two masters degrees, in communication and public administration."

Back
Top Bottom