• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is This Guy A Joke or What? [W:33]

He wasn't joking back on Dec 22, 2011 when he appeared on Fox News and said that President Obama looks like a "skinny ghetto crackhead"

Again with that lie?

You people are just shameless.

Again with that lie?
You people are just shameless.

Here's a link where you can hear it said: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078135/Fox-News-commentator-calls-Obama-skinny-ghetto-crackhead-air.html

I challenge you to go to the link, listen to the comment, and then post a comment on this thread and tell us what you heard.

The man said what he said.

You can spin it all you want, but those words are recorded, they are all over the internet, and they will never go away.

Last edited:
Here's a link where you can hear it said: Fox News commentator calls Obama a 'skinny, ghetto crackhead' on air | Mail Online

I challenge you to go to the link, listen to the comment, and then post a comment on this thread and tell us what you heard.

The man said what he said.

You can spin it all you want, but those words are recorded, they are all over the internet, and they will never go away.

I know what he said, but unlike you, I don't ignore the context.

Of course it's true. I've never seen the media suck anyone's **** harder.

Nice Christian statement there I tells ya!

Why whine so much. Romney was simple a poor choice as a candidate. Do a better job of nominating, and quit blaming others.

Nice Christian statement there I tells ya!

Why whine so much. Romney was simple a poor choice as a candidate. Do a better job of nominating, and quit blaming others.
NO ONE was a poorer choice than Hussein. ANYONE should have beaten this fraud. That's the whole problem to begin with. The media did everything in its power to get this guy into the White House, and people like you took the bait. I'm blaming YOU, Boo.

NO ONE was a poorer choice than Hussein. ANYONE should have beaten this fraud. That's the whole problem to begin with. The media did everything in its power to get this guy into the White House.

No, Romney was Obama light. Obama without the backbone. No matter how bad you THINK a resident is, you still have to field a candidate.

He doesn't. Too healthy looking.

I once knew a crackhead vegan. He tried to trade me a hit of rock for a bunch of bananas and a gallon of oj once.

I just gave him the bananas

No, Romney was Obama light. Obama without the backbone. No matter how bad you THINK a resident is, you still have to field a candidate.

Meh, Obama has been pretty weak during his time in the oval office and he certainly hasn't been a president I would describe as sticking to his guns. Romney just took flip-flopping to a whole new level. Where he was literally changes positions almost weekly and while under the type of attention that comes with a serious presidential candidacy.

Meh, Obama has been pretty weak during his time in the oval office and he certainly hasn't been a president I would describe as sticking to his guns. Romney just took flip-flopping to a whole new level. Where he was literally changes positions almost weekly and while under the type of attention that comes with a serious presidential candidacy.

And still, stronger than Romney.

Im not arguing Obama was perfect. Republicans had a real opportunity to win. They blew it with a poor field.

No, Romney was a success. Obama is a two bit rip off artist.

Not as candidate. You put too much value in Romney being rich. He had to show competency. See what dr. Chuckles wrote in post #134.

He looks like the guy who ran Mars in Total Recall, after growing a beard.

And he probably thinks people are on Mars.

He wasn't joking back on Dec 22, 2011 when he appeared on Fox News and said that President Obama looks like a "skinny ghetto crackhead"

We need to give this creepy,right-wing racist and those associated with him all of the disrespect that those out of touch losers deserve.

"Better day's are coming." But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP

Obama is the one out of touch.

Obama is in the White House and Mitt Romney is out of touch somewhere. haven't heard anything about that feckless loser in quite a while.

The funny thing is, feckless is how I would describe Obama.

He looks like the guy who ran Mars in Total Recall, after growing a beard.

And he probably thinks people are on Mars.
You mean Dick Jones from Robocop? No way.

The really funny thing is that Obama handed Romney his backside and some GOPers still haven't got the message.

"Better days are coming" ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time GOPers, many of them still haven't got the message from last November.

By the time they catch on to what's happening in the USA the GOP will probably be out of business.

Last edited:

Oh, I thought he was a Machiavellian Marxist who was on the verge of world domination via his jihadist and Wall Street allies. Some weird narrative like that. I guess it depends what time of day it is. That determines the Obamaphobic narrative you use.

You mean Dick Jones from Robocop? No way.

photo.Ronny_..dick%20lowry.JPG

Submitted for your approval.

Back
Top Bottom