• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is this enough to convince you...

Do you still believe djt was about making America great?

• Total voters
Have you injected your bleach yet?
LOL!!! Really! that's all you got???? Typical....got nothing substantive to come back with because you know its true....America and Americans had 4 very good years with Donald Trump and we are facing 4 very bad years with our current Senile Dumbass!

LOL!!! Really! that's all you got???? Typical....got nothing substantive to come back with because you know its true....America and Americans had 4 very good years with Donald Trump and we are facing 4 very bad years with our current Senile Dumbass!

Do you agree with this:

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

So I ask again: have you injected bleach as your great hero Trump recommended? Or had an ultraviolet light put into your body “through the skin”? Please answer.

:ROFLMAO:

The idiot left are such pathetic mindless muppets.

Yes...the secret service stayed in hotels that cost 6 times the amount a NORMAL FEDERAL EMPLOYEE PAYS...and do you know WHY/ Because the PRESIDENT does not STAY at the same hotels a NORMAL FEDERAL EMPLOYEE stays at.

When Obama traveled, he stayed at luxurious resort hotels...places like the $325 million Montelucia Resort in Arizona, the Portman Ritz Carlton in Shanghai, the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in California, etc.

Because presidents dont stay in the same hotels we lowly federal employees stay at while we are TDY....

But the rat party and their media shills said "hey...muppets........DANCE!"....and they danced.

Everything about Trump and his Presidency was a money making lie, it was never about MAGA... it was about Trump doing for himself at everyone else's expense.

Those agents were free to check into a lower quality hotel if they wanted...and if they couldn't, too bad. Trump is high class and so are his hotels.

Quit whining.
Highly unlikely. Its far more likely that those agents as part of the presidential detail stayed in the same hotel the president stayed at...just as Obamas Secret Service detail...and Bidens...and EVERY president. What DOESNT happen is the president...regardless of who they are...does not stay at the ****ing motel 6 were federal employees are paid to stay at.

The poutrage expressed by the OP is just...****ing...stupid.

Highly unlikely. Its far more likely that those agents as part of the presidential detail stayed in the same hotel the president stayed at...just as Obamas Secret Service detail...and Bidens...and EVERY president. What DOESNT happen is the president...regardless of who they are...does not stay at the ****ing motel 6 were federal employees are paid to stay at.

When that happens with Obama and Biden, do they then enrich themselves on a personal basis like Trump did in those situations? You seem to overlook that.

Those agents were free to check into a lower quality hotel if they wanted...and if they couldn't, too bad. Trump is high class and so are his hotels.
Quit whining.
Says the guy that insists Donald Trump is a man of the people.
High class....he's ruined his brand. It's shit-tier now and everyone knows it. Tacky grifter...that's what his brand is now.

That's false, the other presidents didn't own the hotels/services being used on a regular basis by government employees during their presidency. Why do you have to try and defend this crap?

...that djt is unAmerican and only interested in his own pocketbook? That he was never in it to make America great again? That he was the worst president in the history of the US? That the President needs to be subject to corruption laws?

"The Secret Service paid more than $1.4 million to former President Donald Trump’s company, renting rooms for as much as $1,185 a night, almost six times the normal maximum hotel rate the federal government pays for traveling employees, according to documents released Monday by a House committee. House Oversight Chair Carolyn Maloney, a New York Democrat, called the hotel rates paid by the federal government for Secret Service protection at Trump properties “exorbitant.” She said they raise “significant concerns about the former president’s self-dealing” and may have been “a taxpayer-funded windfall” for Trump properties."

If it isn't, why isn't it?
Has the secret service made permanent improvements to Trump properties?

Quit whining.
The agents have to be as close as possible to the liar in chief. As for class trump has none!

Says the guy that insists Donald Trump is a man of the people.
High class....he's ruined his brand. It's shit-tier now and everyone knows it. Tacky grifter...that's what his brand is now.

That's false, the other presidents didn't own the hotels/services being used on a regular basis by government employees during their presidency. Why do you have to try and defend this crap?

Trump apologism.

When asked earlier, one of the Trump boys said the the Secret Service would stay “for free” or “at cost” when they bunked in Trump properties. Was he just lying? The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
Math was never my strong suit, but when the SS pays 5 times the posted rates, something seems awry.

For one, the other being, did Trump write the invoices? Or did someone else at the locations?
Do you really think that Trump writes the invoices for people who stay at his locations? Really?

More likely it was the going rate for the accommodations.

Mission impossible, especially when it comes to Trump, terminal TDS afflictions.
No Trump hotel sells a room for one night for $1185.00. The going rate down the street at the time was under $300.00.

Trump is a fraud and a grifter. Defending this moron is not a good look. And his son Eric blatantly lied about the whole thing. Do your research. This is all documented. The Trump org. should be charged with government fraud among other things. The people at the SS and above who authorized these payments should also be taken to task.

The emoluments clause of the constitution makes it illegal for any president to profit off his office. Tell us all why this was overlooked for 4 straight years. He did it constantly. In fact, the lease he held in DC for the old Post Office was illegal. It's fairly common knowledge that a lessee can't be his own landlord. It stinks to high heaven of corruption. Trump corrupted every government agency he touched.

For one, the other being, did Trump write the invoices? Or did someone else at the locations?
Do you really think that Trump writes the invoices for people who stay at his locations? Really?

Mission impossible, especially when it comes to Trump, terminal TDS afflictions.
You're saying that Trump was completely oblivious that several youngish physically fit people packing guns were staying on his property?

...that djt is unAmerican and only interested in his own pocketbook? That he was never in it to make America great again? That he was the worst president in the history of the US? That the President needs to be subject to corruption laws?

"The Secret Service paid more than $1.4 million to former President Donald Trump’s company, renting rooms for as much as $1,185 a night, almost six times the normal maximum hotel rate the federal government pays for traveling employees, according to documents released Monday by a House committee. House Oversight Chair Carolyn Maloney, a New York Democrat, called the hotel rates paid by the federal government for Secret Service protection at Trump properties “exorbitant.” She said they raise “significant concerns about the former president’s self-dealing” and may have been “a taxpayer-funded windfall” for Trump properties."

If it isn't, why isn't it?
What would an ordinary person pay for the same room?

I think Trump was an egotistical opportunist who was in this for his ego and his ego won’t let him realize he lost the election fair and square, by a lot.
You should read Mary Trump's first book. Everything djt does as an adult he did as a child. It was completely predictable how his presidency was going to turn out.

Denial is not a river in Egypt. Care to comment on the going rate for golf cart rentals?

“Eric Trump once claimed that it was a cost-saver for former President Donald Trump to stay at his own properties while on official travel. “If my father travels, [the Secret Service] stay at our properties free,” he said.

Are you saying SS agents aren't normal people? All they need is a bed and a shower. The rates vary by location, obviously. But the investigation has shown that the Trumps charged anywhere from double the current rates to over 5 times the current rates. They flat out ripped off the U.S. government.

How about Pence's trip to Ireland. He spent some $600,000.00 extra to stay in a Trump hotel some 250 miles away from where his meetings were. Why? Because Trump told him too. It's just shameful.

“Eric Trump once claimed that it was a cost-saver for former President Donald Trump to stay at his own properties while on official travel. “If my father travels, [the Secret Service] stay at our properties free,” he said.

Isn't that part of the con? 'Not only are we not screwing you, you're getting a great deal'. In the Trump family, lying is an inherited trait.

You're saying that Trump was completely oblivious that several youngish physically fit people packing guns were staying on his property?
Your reading comprehension leaves something to be desired.

No, I'm saying that Trump has little to nothing to do with what the going rates were for those rooms the Secret Service stayed at, and certainly didn't write the invoices for those room charges.
Trump 'has people' for that.

Your hyperpartisan driven selective fauxrage is noted, and given it's appropriate attention, namely, ignored due to what it is.

Denial is not a river in Egypt. Care to comment on the going rate for golf cart rentals?
How is this any different than that which I previously posted? Which part of what I previously posted is 'denial' is any manner?
All you are talking about is a different type of expense, and the same observations previously posted apply.
(not to mention the other posters as well)

Your hyperpartisanship and terminal TDS are both showing.

You could argue that post-presidential term protection detail expenses are more than what they should be. OK, fine. I might even agree with you and it could be a well worthwhile discussion or argument to have. But it would have to equally apply to at least the last 3 or 4 presidents protection details and their expenses in order to have any reasonable sort of framing or perspective on that matter.

Calling out expenses for one, and not considering anything of the others is exactly what I called it, Your hyperpartisanship and terminal TDS.

How is this any different than that which I previously posted? Which part of what I previously posted is 'denial' is any manner?
All you are talking about is a different type of expense, and the same observations previously posted apply.
(not to mention the other posters as well)

Your hyperpartisanship and terminal TDS are both showing.

You could argue that post-presidential term protection detail expenses are more than what they should be. OK, fine. I might even agree with you and it could be a well worthwhile discussion or argument to have. But it would have to equally apply to at least the last 3 or 4 presidents protection details and their expenses in order to have any reasonable sort of framing or perspective on that matter.

Calling out expenses for one, and not considering anything of the others is exactly what I called it, Your hyperpartisanship and terminal TDS.
Partisan? What do you call lying about other posters? What do you suppose a golf cart rents for? What do you suppose rooms rent for? djt is a grifter, and his marks included the American people.

Here's another one. I can go all day, how many times are you going to rely on your ignorance to defend drumpf?

"Last month, the committee that ran President Donald Trump’s inaugural festivities released basic details about its revenues and spending. Trump raised $107 million, almost twice the previous record, and spent $104 million. The committee’s tax filing showed that $26 million of the spending went to an event planning firm started in December by a friend of the First Lady."

Your reading comprehension leaves something to be desired.

No, I'm saying that Trump has little to nothing to do with what the going rates were for those rooms the Secret Service stayed at, and certainly didn't write the invoices for those room charges.
Trump 'has people' for that.

Your hyperpartisan driven selective fauxrage is noted, and given it's appropriate attention, namely, ignored due to what it is.
Trump has little to do with the rates at his properties? While that sounds completely retarded on it's surface, It does help explain his long track record of business failures.

Back
Top Bottom