• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IS this an Omen of things to come-Texas beats NY in the ALS

TurtleDude

warrior of the wetlands
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
The reddest state going-Texas crushes the bluest state as the Rangers whip the Yankees.

The reddest state going-Texas crushes the bluest state as the Rangers whip the Yankees.

First good thing to ever come out of Texas.

First good thing to ever come out of Texas.

you strike me as someone who lights a candle every night in the shrine of LBJ

Robert Rauschenberg is from Texas:

rauschenberg.jpg

What about Dr. Pepper, hamburgers and oh yea, a new one.... Deep fried beer? :)

I grew up real close to the Dr Pepper plant on Mockingbird here in Dallas.

Meh they are pedestrian with a couple of decent songs. Now The Buthole Surfers out of San Antonio are artist.

LOL never said I liked their music but they had some good looking babes in their videos

I grew up real close to the Dr Pepper plant on Mockingbird here in Dallas.

You being a native Texan, can you answer something for me?
Is it common for Texans to call a Dr. Pepper, a coke, or did I just have a strange Texan friend?

You being a native Texan, can you answer something for me?
Is it common for Texans to call a Dr. Pepper, a coke, or did I just have a strange Texan friend?

If you asked me for a coke I'd ask you if you want a coke or a Dr. Pepper. But coke is kinda a generic term for any soda really.

If you asked me for a coke I'd ask you if you want a coke or a Dr. Pepper. But coke is kinda a generic term for any soda really.

Thanks. The first time a friend asked me to hand her a coke and I said all we had was Dr. Pepper, she looked at me like I was stupid and said "yea, that's right."

I say pop, you say soda
I say dr.pepper, you say coke
I say coke, you say "coke or dr. pepper? "
She says coke, I hand her a dr. pepper

It's taken me nine yrs, but I think I got it now :)

you strike me as someone who lights a candle every night in the shrine of LBJ

Because I made a crack about Texas?
...that's...quite the leap.

What about Dr. Pepper, hamburgers and oh yea, a new one.... Deep fried beer? :)

I'll give you Dr. Pepper, but hamburgers weren't invented in Texas...

Deep fried beer I'm skeptical about. Beer is supposed to be cold, unless you're one of them pansy Europeans... is Texas turning liberal!?

Back
Top Bottom