• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is this an argument against Universal Franchise?

I don't get what she is saying, something about crops being good for us because it is food.

I have long supported limiting voting, especially for federal office to High School grads and tax payers. I fully support forbidding able bodied welfare recipients from voting on any and all taxation issues.

The unintelligent have no business handling something as dangerous as a ballot.

Last edited:
I mean like oh my God gee food is good to eat and I like know people who like breath and stuff. There's a farmer on a like farm thing who even like grows food and stuff and oh my God it's free except you have to buy it or something. Yhis is California and stuff and I heard there were schools like everywhere once, oh my God gag me with a spoon who knew and stuff and junk. If people went to a school like thing they could even maybe learn some stuff like how to make pesticides that wouldn't hurt people or even the helpless insects who only want some food and stuff but it could make like make them like the taste of the weeds we try to get rid of and oh my God like everyone could like happy and stuff. Ya know what I mean and stuff?

Remember a brain is a terrible thing to waste. Force children to learn in school to avoid growing up totally stupid not ignorant but stupid an stuff ya know. Oh my God this is America?

Okay this is Hilarious but so very sad and yet she can go out and vote and there is nothing can be done to stop her. Can you imagine her being a mother trying to teach a child anything? This is where it goes from from sad to frightening.

Last edited:
Okay this is Hilarious but so very sad and yet she can go out and vote and there is nothing can be done to stop her. Can you imagine her being a mother trying to teach a child anything? This is where it goes from from sad to frightening.

That is truly the most scary part about this whole thing, IT REPRODUCES!!
smiley-scared003.gif

Back
Top Bottom