• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is This A Threat?

Is this a threat?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other, will explain in comments

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Please note this was on another forum. Context : I used to help mod on another forum. This person was also a mod and not once but twice got very drunk and removed my mod abilities. I asked why and the first time she said it was by accident. The second time she gave no excuse or apology. mind you I left that place because of this stupidity and that the group owner did nothing about it. I got a message from a friend telling me she is all over that forum lying about what happened and accused me of emailing people which I had not. So, I got on and sent out emails to people telling them what actually happened and this pissed her off. Thus resulting in her saying...

"Thought you flounced, you effing psycho? You are making a fool of yourself sending out mails now with this nic. Get well soon or I WILL be coming for you."

so my question is should I report this just in case something does happen?
Wow, someone at your other forum needs to get a life.

Who made the comment?

If it was a mafia hit man, perhaps a threat.

If it was Jesus Christ, perhaps a promise.
And if it is just some random person on the Internet who cares...

A little context would be helpful.
Please note this was on another forum. Context : I used to help mod on another forum. This person was also a mod and not once but twice got very drunk and removed my mod abilities. I asked why and the first time she said it was by accident. The second time she gave no excuse or apology. mind you I left that place because of this stupidity and that the group owner did nothing about it. I got a message from a friend telling me she is all over that forum lying about what happened and accused me of emailing people which I had not. So, I got on and sent out emails to people telling them what actually happened and this pissed her off. Thus resulting in her saying...

"Thought you flounced, you effing psycho? You are making a fool of yourself sending out mails now with this nic. Get well soon or I WILL be coming for you."

I'm going to edit the first post to add this.

Oh I guess I can't edit the first post.

To rescue you? Could be a promise.
Well whatever she meant doesn't matter really cause if she does do anything the cops now have her name and number.

She could have meant that up until this time she was going light on you in the forum. But if you don't stop her claws will be coming out and her future comments about you will really hurt (mentally). You might want to just abandon the forum and forget it.

OMG - this looks really serious! :(
And I thought the headline here was meant as a joke! :(

I don't think I should name names or link the forum. Might even be against tos here.
Now you have started the topic, you should also name that forum!

Now you have started the topic, you should also name that forum!
I am not sure I may. Are there rules against linking to another forum in here?

I'm going to edit the first post to add this.

Without endorsing or recommending any action or even implying that any particular action is a good or wise thing to employ, there is an ignore function available in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom